PDA

View Full Version : Diablo fans?

iceyshiver21
02-01-2004, 12:40 AM
Anybody here play or heard of the game diablo?? I have diablo 2 and the expansion. I absolutly love the game.

(if anyone has the expansion, diablo 2, play in the east, and wants to add me to thier friends list.. my username is moo_cowies)

slleipnir
02-01-2004, 12:43 AM
My bro owns those games. I've seen him play, but that's about it..I personally don't like games like that :X lol

iceyshiver21
02-01-2004, 02:53 AM
LOL. Thats what I thought too. Like all my friends played and my brothers played. One night I was sitting at my darrens, and he was playing and I told him i just didnt see what anyone saw in this game...so he let me play and explained it all to me..and now im obsessed;) :D :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
02-01-2004, 05:49 AM
I've always loved it, since the first one. I have it, too! Me, my brother and his friend play sometimes. However, I haven't played in a while and have probably lost my character. He was up to level 16. So, now I've got to start all over. You're probably way ahead of me.........I'll have to figure out how to add you and I'll pm you with my name when I get home because I can't remember it :) And, Doom 3 is out or will be out soon.

K9soul
02-01-2004, 09:36 AM
I used to play that quite a bit with a friend :D. It was a fun game. Now I've been playing Neverwinter Nights more. Sort of similar but more involved. The games are a fun diversion :)