PDA

View Full Version : Just want to share

jenfer
01-31-2004, 08:44 PM
We had a great time going to the dog park today! :D Even though Gigi is not walking and joining all the fun, but she had a good time witnessing all the action. Maybe when she is older and the weather is warmer it will be her turn.

Anyway, we went to puppy class today. And Gigi was doing really good! This is the first time she can do a "down" (she missed the class last time when she had the allergic reaction)!!! Actually she did it a few times today!!! Usually she didn't even have to do a "down" to get the treat, cuz she is already so short, but today the substitute trainer told me to try put the treat in between the paws and that did the trick!!! It's still not 100% success rate yet, but at least that's a good start. :D I am so proud of my little girl. The trainer even said she was impressed, cuz most of her doxie students can't do it as soon as Gigi. heehehe

She is really good in doing "come". The trainer was holding Gigi's leash while I showed her the treat and walking backward so she can come to me later. She was even barking wanting to come to me before I said "come"...heehee... I just thought that's cute.

Not to mention she had a good time playing with a little Shih Tzu who is also in the class. Usually the ST plays with the demo dog, but our original trainer is not here so the 2 girls play. They chased each other, biting each other etc...

Now Gigi is napping on my lap, she had a busy day. :D

tomkatzid
01-31-2004, 10:29 PM
GiGi you are such a cute little thing. I just love the wrinkles on your forhead and ankles !!! I'm so glad you got to come today.
You sound like a smart little student. Happy to hear your doing so well in class.
I'll post your picture tomorrow !!
Katz

Karen
01-31-2004, 11:26 PM
Good that you and she had a nice time at the dog park and that she still did so well at school. What a proud mom you must be, and what a tuckered out girl she must be! Congratulations all around.

Miss Meow
02-01-2004, 03:07 PM
You are both doing so well!