PDA

View Full Version : Look How Big She's Getting!

Cheshirekatt
01-31-2004, 08:01 PM
Here's a recent picture of Six....she's growing into such a big girl!

Her fur is amazingly soft...like satin.

Cheshirekatt
01-31-2004, 08:03 PM
And Tigerlily making herself comfortable on Buford. :)

moosmom
01-31-2004, 08:28 PM
Cheshirekatt,

The first words out of my mouth when I saw her picture is "OMG!! I LOVE her!!" She looks absolutely wornderful! She's got the kind of face you want to kiss all over!

Great job!

CatDad
01-31-2004, 08:53 PM
Six is such a pretty girl. She does look soft.:) Give her a little love for me.

I loved the picture of Buford and Tigerlily, that is so cute. I really like pictures of puppies and kitties cuddling togehter.

Thanks!!!:D

Is Joxer still sleeping?;)

trayi52
01-31-2004, 09:22 PM
Cheshirekatt, isn't this the kitten that you seen get thrown out of a car? Or am I mixing this up with somebody else?

All I know is Six looks as big as Grover does! Sure has changed alot.

Willie

Cheshirekatt
01-31-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by CatDad
Six is such a pretty girl. She does look soft.:) Give her a little love for me.

I loved the picture of Buford and Tigerlily, that is so cute. I really like pictures of puppies and kitties cuddling togehter.

Thanks!!!:D

Is Joxer still sleeping?;)

Sleeping and snoring loudly! lol

Here's another picture for you, then. This is Joxer and Tigerlily when she was little. She really likes the doggies.

Cheshirekatt
01-31-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Cheshirekatt, isn't this the kitten that you seen get thrown out of a car? Or am I mixing this up with somebody else?

All I know is Six looks as big as Grover does! Sure has changed alot.

Willie

Yep, it is! Her felv test came back negative on the second try so she's ours for good now!

Hard to believe she's the same kitten who hid in my box spring for two days. :D

trayi52
01-31-2004, 09:40 PM
Cheshirekatt, I just can't believer how fast that little girl has grown! Just think if you had not have seen this happen, where would she be today?

You really done a good thing Cheshirekatt, I bet you are so proud of her. Her coat is so shiny now, she has really made a beautiful girl.

I am so happy you shared the pictures of her, need to post more of her. :)

Willie

tomkatzid
01-31-2004, 10:08 PM
She really is a cute little thing. I just LOVE the black and whites !! Our kids 'do not' cuddle. Kelcee might want to but the girls won't let her. She tried with Tonee and Shep-ee too.

Laura's Babies
01-31-2004, 10:21 PM
My Chester was thrown out of a car in the middle of the night on a lonely country road, by my son's house (THANK GOD!) I look at him and wonder if they saw him now and how wonderful he is, what would they think... But he was wonderful as a kitten too and ever so sweet.

Six is a really beautiful girl (?) and you are so lucky to have been there when she needed you. They DO end up where they are meant to be and she was meant to be with you! Give her kisses for me!

shais_mom
01-31-2004, 10:43 PM
What a purty girl!! Her hair DOES look like satin!!!

CatDad
01-31-2004, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the other picture!!

They are so cute togehter.:D