PDA

View Full Version : Remembering Oliver

Cheshirekatt
01-31-2004, 04:04 PM
Please keep my friend Bess in your thoughts. She had to put down her 8 month old kitten yesterday. :(

She adopted him from a shelter and last week he got very sick. Turns out he had FIP and got soooo sick very quickly. She felt he was suffering and made the painful decision to put him down.

Sweet little Oliver only had 6 months with Bess, but they were six wonderful months.

Rest in peace sweet Oliver.

lizbud
01-31-2004, 05:09 PM
Rest In Peace Oliver.:(

His time on earth was much too short.:( Please convey my
deepest sympathy to your friend Bess.

jenluckenbach
01-31-2004, 05:16 PM
I am very sorry to hear about Oliver. Losing a pet is especially hard when it was just a baby like Oliver. RIP and be healthy and happy at the RB.

slick
01-31-2004, 06:12 PM
Clearly God must have had other plans for sweet Oliver! Bless you for being such a good friend. Hugs to you and Bess. Oliver, you are healthy now and can run and play at the RB. Please look out for OJ and Casper. They'd love to play kitty games with you.

smokey the elder
02-01-2004, 07:48 AM
RIP Oliver. Play nice with the other kitties at the RB.

Karen Brennan
02-01-2004, 09:07 AM
Oliver was a beautiful baby. I'll bet you gave him a WONDERFUL six months. We take the best care of them that we can, and that's the best we can do. Cherish your memories. It's so hard, I know. Bless You!

KB

rg_girlca
02-04-2004, 05:10 PM
I am so sorry Bess, to hear of the loss of your sweet Oliver.
Even though he was in your life for such a short time, I'm sure he will be forever in your hear
Rest in Peace sweet little kitty and have fun at RB.

CatDad
02-05-2004, 07:03 PM
It really is sad when one so young goes.

However, he new he was loved in his short life and I think that is worth alot.

RIP Oliver. Have a safe trip to the RB.

Julie Grove
02-06-2004, 08:29 AM
I am so sorry - Oliver was very lovely.

catmandu
02-12-2004, 11:18 AM
That was so sad , to lose a Cat that never had a chance to grow up , and experience all the things that a Cat has to treasure , playing , and having Fun . all my Cats , especially Micheal and Roscoe , my Orangies say goodbye to Oliver , and are calling thier Cat Angel Pals , to make Oliver welcome!

catmandu
02-12-2004, 11:18 AM
That was so sad , to lose a Cat that never had a chance to grow up , and experience all the things that a Cat has to treasure , playing , and having Fun . all my Cats , especially Micheal and Roscoe , my Orangies say goodbye to Oliver , and are calling thier Cat Angel Pals , to make Oliver welcome!