PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

jenluckenbach
01-31-2004, 04:01 PM
The cat rescue I foster for has a new website. Please check it out. They are looking for feed back so if you have any suggestions I can pass along, feel free to post them.

One By One (http://www.1by1catrescue.org/index.htm)

Laura's Babies
01-31-2004, 04:15 PM
I love the sight and I especially love the "Sponser a Kitty" idea. I saw several on there I would love to have if it were not for how I work.. Darn it! I want 'em all!! It is a great sight though and put together really well, I can not think of a thing I would want other than actual loving from them to me!

catnapper
01-31-2004, 04:40 PM
Yea! That is nice looking & easy to navigate!

It did give me a moment to wonder though... can I help with fundraising? I can't give money right now, and still haven't convinced Grant that fostering is a good idea, but I never thought of how I might be of help in the fndraising aspect. I really really want to help! (It would be one more way to make my family roll their eyes at the nutty cat woman!)

IttyBittyKitty
02-01-2004, 05:17 AM
Simple, but effective - not letting the webdesign take over from what the site is all about. Cute icons too :)

bisi.cat
02-01-2004, 05:40 AM
I've often checked in at their old website, but this new one is really wonderful!!!
It's very informative and well done!!!

Maybe you could add the link to your signature, so we are constantly reminded to check in often?!:)

catcrazylady
02-01-2004, 06:40 AM
Jen I think they have a wonderful site!! They have good pictures and descriptions. There is not too much info that takes forever to read!! It is to the point and easy to understand. The sponsoring idea is great!!
I would have jumped on that but now that I'm begging for my own shelter I will be sending what few extra dollars there are to them. All this is because of your encouragment for me to volunteer. I now see how emotional it can be but how you simply can't walk away.
Thanks Jen and I only hope that I can do a fourth of what you have done for One by One for my sad little shelter.

Kirsten
02-01-2004, 06:59 AM
Hmm, their server seems to be unavailable at the moment, I can't connect...

I'll try later!

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
02-02-2004, 07:15 AM
BUMP

Don't forget to check out the website, please!

catlover4ever
02-02-2004, 07:29 AM
Jen, tell them they did a really great job on the web site. I love the idea of the sponser a kitty page.

Barbara
02-02-2004, 08:04 AM
I've checked it and I agree -it is very good.
You get all the important information about the shelter very quickly.

I clicked along a little and found Opie's story -so touching and heartwarming. Pets are so much better in dealing with heavy medical needs than we:)