PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Henry!

smokey the elder
01-31-2004, 07:35 AM
What a handsome white cat, with your little black cap, on your beautiful tartan bed. So what clan would you be from, laddie?

The cap suggests that there may have been Turkish Van someplace in your family tree. Keep exploring, and make sure all those toys are present and accounted for!:)

Bari_d
01-31-2004, 08:44 AM
I'd have to go along with Smokey the Elder...Turkish Van sure looks like a possibility. You are sooooo handsome, Henry...and paw applause to your photographer! You do "show" well on that striking plaid! Stay warm up there in the northlands...we are so very glad to meet you this morning - Catgratulations, Henry - a sparkling Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

tatsxxx11
01-31-2004, 10:21 AM
We're all jiggin' and reeling at the sight of you, handsome Henry! What a fine looking northland explorer you are:) Your Mom's "Mac Queen" scarf is the perfect compliment to your plush white coat. But it's your fetching black cap that is your crowning glory:) Your Mom's deep love for her beautiful boy is so heartwarming...every creature should be cherished and adored as you are, Henry! If only more people would realize that the most precious of furry gems are there for the adopting, just a shelter visit away!:) Stay warm and cozy up there on beautiful but cold Cape Breton Island, sweetheart and enjoy your well earned day of honor! May all of your years be filled with love, fun and adventure! Congratulations to Henry the Explorer, our very deserving Cat of the Day!:)

rg_girlca
01-31-2004, 12:37 PM
Handsome Henry for sure. I just love your little freckles on the tip of your nose.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
I hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-31-2004, 01:43 PM
Henry
I have to agree with everyone else: you are one handsome fellow! I love your pink ears and freckles and white fur and ... well just everything! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie!:D

Jax
01-31-2004, 01:48 PM
Henry you are a true hunk! Your milky white fur and sweet little eyes are just gorgeous! What a sight you must be against the backdrop of your beautiful island.
Congrats to Hunky Henry, Our Adoorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

karlyb
01-31-2004, 10:12 PM
Hello handsome Henry! Your white fur looks very soft and clean. Your little black tam is very stylish. I'd love to see you dragging your blue yo-yo around the house. What a clever boy to put all your toys in one place so you won't lose them. Henry, you are an excellent COTD. I wish you many more years with your loving family.

Dan Holder
01-31-2004, 11:08 PM
He sounds like a great kitty, and you can see from the way he looks in the picture, he is one happy little guy. Stay warm up there.

Pandora_Rose Persian Passion!
02-01-2004, 12:51 AM
Oh, my goodness Henry!! Are you ever a handsome fellow!!!:D :D
What a magnificent background your Mama's scarf is for that lovely snowy fur! And what a face!!!:) You sound just precious, with so many wonderful, happy habits to keep your humans amused. I know that I, myself, would give anything to see you toting around that blue yo~yo!! What a character!!
Well, seeing your face today just made me smile, so in turn I hope that you have loads to smile about, as our most stately, adorable, cat of the Day!!!:D

catmandu
02-07-2004, 11:44 AM
As much as Black Cats , there is an air of cool around White Cats , a special kind of beauty! And Handsome Henry certainly fits the Bill. And my Cats mew for Handsome Henry COTD!