PDA

View Full Version : Eukanuba Dog Show Tomorrow!

*LabLoverKEB*
01-30-2004, 10:46 PM
Don't forget about the Eukanuba dog show tomorrow! On Animal Planet!
:)

Moose
01-30-2004, 11:55 PM
I'll check in periodically for the Labby! :) I can't leave it on when Moosey is around though, otherwise he'll go crazy...silly boy. :p

tatsxxx11
01-31-2004, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Sarah and Sadie! Glad to hear the Labbie contigent will be watching! "We" Retrievers never win, but there's always hope!:D P.S...Give that sweet Sadie a hug for me, ok???

lovemyshiba
01-31-2004, 10:05 AM
I have to work tonight, but they are showing it the following times on Animal Planet:
8:00pm Saturday night
11:00pm Saturday night
noon Sunday

so, I suppose I will catch it tonight at 11!!!

I'll be watching for the Shibas (they never win, they are in the same group as the poodles), labbies, rotties, and beagles!!!!!

Last year, the man who we got Kito from was showing the shiba on the show--it was cool!!!!!

EssTer
01-31-2004, 10:14 AM
ohh, IŽd love to see it, but my satellite card doesnŽt shows Animal Planet :(

Pam
01-31-2004, 10:59 AM
We will all be in front of the TV as usual. Also, don't forget, February is Westminster month. I think it's usually around Valentine's Day. Some good "Dog TV" coming up! ;)
Go poodles! hehe! (sorry, sometimes I get a little carried away! LOL!)

Moose
01-31-2004, 11:01 AM
Yeah, I had forgotten all about Westminister and I saw a commercial for it yesterday. :)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-31-2004, 11:04 AM
We'll be watching for the Golden and Collie! They never win, but they're just as beautiful. :D

Foam
01-31-2004, 11:08 AM
Hey hey now, Julie! ;) The Smooth Collie won third place in herding group last show. :)

We'll be watching!

GoldenRetrLuver
01-31-2004, 11:23 AM
Oops, my mistake then. But the Roughs never make it. :(

By the way...I asked my dad about Rain. I didn't get a "No" out of him, so that's always good! We'll see...

Foam
01-31-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
By the way...I asked my dad about Rain. I didn't get a "No" out of him, so that's always good! We'll see...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D!!!

DogLover9501
01-31-2004, 01:06 PM
I dont have animal planet :( :(

Anyway, I think the Westminster show is on Feb 9th!!

Tweety_Pie
01-31-2004, 01:18 PM
our dumb satelite got zapped!:( :mad:
Maybe it will be on the discovery channel???

Tweety_Pie
01-31-2004, 01:22 PM
I think it will be on the discovery channel....so if you don't have Animal Planet, it should be on the Discovery Channel!:D

Heres the schedule http://www.discovery.com/tv/schedule/daymulti.jsp?channel=ANL

Pam
02-01-2004, 07:04 AM
Who remembered to watch? I did. :) For those who missed it, an adorable Norfolk Terrier won! I have to believe that this little cutie totally understood what was happening. I have never seen such happy eyes! :) Just a beautiful doggie! :)

As I watched the Corgi who made it all the way to the Best in Show contestants I was reminded of Loud Lou. The little black pug who competed to me of course reminded me of Sylvia. :) The Golden looked like Honey , the miniature schnauzer reminded me of Perry and I could go on and on. How many of you will see a certain dog on TV or just out and about where you live and think of a Pet Talker's dog. I do it all the time! :)

primabella
02-01-2004, 09:42 AM
I missed the last few entries of the herding group because I had to go to bed. (I watched the later showing at midnight) Can anyone tell me who placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd? :) Thanks.

Moose
02-01-2004, 10:40 AM
I watched it...the whole thing actually, I was pretty impressed with myself. :p After the Dobie won her group, I had to stay up and watch it to the end. ;)

Liana, I'm not sure who came in second and third...but the Norfolk Terrier came in first. Such a cutie pie! :) It reminded me of the movie "Best in Show"...I had to laugh a little. :p

Oh, wait...here Liana, check out this Animal Planet site, it lists the winner's and has their pictures. :) It says it's from 2003 but I think they are the dogs from last night. :confused::o

Winners (http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/eukanuba/winners.html)

Pam, I can't even tell you how many times I've done that [seen a dog on TV, in a magazine, in public, etc] and immediately thought of another PT dog that looked just like! And it gets worse when I'm with someone...I'll see a dog, start saying something like "Oh! That [breed] looks just like [name of PT dog]..." and then I'll quickly trail off as soon as I get that completely confused look. :p:o

GoldenRetrLuver
02-01-2004, 11:16 AM
The Golden won third in group! *squeals* :D

countrycowgirl
02-01-2004, 03:52 PM
yay!!!!!!! coco won she was soooo cute!!!!!! :D

Foam
02-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Collies never win. :p
Oh well Coco was so cute! She looked reat. I love her eyes. :) I must admite though that I wanted Raisen, the Dobe, the win. She looked stunning..

Moose
02-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Me too, Cater...me too. :p

cocker_luva
02-01-2004, 04:56 PM
congrats to 'Co-Co' the Norfolk Terrier for winning the Eukanuba National Championship!!! good girl!!!

countrycowgirl
02-01-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Foam
Collies never win. :p
Oh well Coco was so cute! She looked reat. I love her eyes. :) I must admite though that I wanted Raisen, the Dobe, the win. She looked stunning..

she was beautiful i loved her. but i really wanted the corgi to win she was precious :p but coco was a perfect winner;)

*LabLoverKEB*
02-01-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Thanks for the reminder, Sarah and Sadie! Glad to hear the Labbie contigent will be watching! "We" Retrievers never win, but there's always hope!:D P.S...Give that sweet Sadie a hug for me, ok???

I know! Why don't the Retrievers ever win! Come on, the Lab and the Golden were geargous! And did you see the Springer Spaniel! He was beautiful!!:eek:

Awww! You gave sweet Star and Cody girl a hug for me, ok?

*LabLoverKEB*
02-01-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
We'll be watching for the Golden and Collie! They never win, but they're just as beautiful. :D

The Golden won 3rd in the Sporting Group! Wahoo!:) ;)

My Peanuts
02-02-2004, 02:51 PM
I thought the Norfolk Terrier was cute, but DID YOU SEE THE FRENCH BULLDOG! She was so cute! Oh hreat now I want a french bulldog too! The list so far is Boxer, Boston Terrier, and now a French Bulldog. When I move out I'm problaly going to have so many dogs :p