PDA

View Full Version : Nike! What a Handsome Guy!

Bari_d
01-30-2004, 10:11 AM
It is such a treat to meet you, Nike...another happy cat adopted into the purrrfect home! You are extremely handsome - love your beautiful blue eyes and plush coat! Catgratulations...you are certainly a striking Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

tatsxxx11
01-30-2004, 10:46 AM
Good Morning Nike!!! Your lineage may be in question, but there's no doubting that you are one incredibly handsome boy! Oh, what gorgeous coloring and markings:eek: You may have had a rough start in life Nike, but baby, just look at you now; you're a full fledged member of that fabulous family! You've even got a place at the table!:D Keep up the good work, Nike herding the humans and doing that nightly headcheck! We humans sometimes don't know whether we're coming or going! :rolleyes: Congratulations to you Nike, our simply stunning, sweet and very deserving Cat of the Day! Here's to many, many more love filled years with your devoted family! :)

Barbara
01-30-2004, 11:29 AM
My Nike, what a handsome boy you are. And so close to your humans. You eat when they do. If I look at your intense blue eyes I wonder whether sometimes you can hypnotize them so that you do not only eat WHEN but also WHAT they eat?

I wish you some chicken or fresh fish today as a special treat and lots of cuddling and love:)

Jax
01-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Look at that sweet precious face - what a hunk you are Nike! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

pipersmom
01-30-2004, 11:41 AM
Aw Nike, I had to come over from the "dog side" to tell you how gorgeous I think you are!!!!!

I hope you have a most wonderful day celebrating your honor!

Mwah!

Frostfrog
01-30-2004, 12:08 PM
Nike is, indeed, not just another cat. No cat is, not even another one.

As wonderful as Nike is and as superb the photo, I was disappointed that it did not show more of his paws.

I was very curious about Nike's paws.

RedHedd
01-30-2004, 12:39 PM
Aww Nike! Were you named for the "swoosh" on your face? It's SO cute and so are you! Congrats for being our extra special, extra cute COTD this fine Friday!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-30-2004, 01:23 PM
Nike
What a stunning fellow you are! You sure look comfy on your fur throw, sweetie. So happy too!
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

felinefriend
01-30-2004, 01:34 PM
Oh Nike, you look soooo soft lying there on your rug!! What an extremely handsome baby you are, with your silky coat and unique beautiful eyes!! I hope you're having the BEST CatoftheDay Celebration ever!!! You deserve it--you are so good to your family, and they are very blessed to have you! Be HAPPY fur-ever!! :cool: ;) :D :)

smokey the elder
01-30-2004, 05:25 PM
Ooh, this must be Snowshoe Meezers week! What a handsome kitty you are! But, Nike is the name of the Greek GodDESS of victory! I hope you don't get a complex...:p

Dan Holder
01-30-2004, 06:36 PM
What a serious look on that little face. He's a handsome one, and he's a lucky one, too, to find his dream home. Congratulations.

karlyb
01-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Hello Nike, you gorgeous hunk of cat! I've never seen a kitty quite like you. You have such beautiful markings and big blue eyes. Another beautiful cat found at the shelter. Luckily it turned out good for you because your family obviously adores you. I hope you have many more years together.

catmandu
02-07-2004, 11:41 AM
Yes another Stray finds the Purrfect Home. THe sad tghing is that there are just too many people who take pets in , with no sense of responsibility. But it is obvious that Nike is in the right place , where he is beloved. Nifty Nike COTD!