PDA

View Full Version : Amy said....

Laura's Babies
01-30-2004, 08:38 AM
To thank all the PT'er for praying for her because she needed them and they work. She wanted to thank all of you personally but as you can see, she is still recovering and she really needs her rest. She is moving around a little more today but her legs are so wobbly that she gives up and goes back to sleep.

You should have seen how much she ate yesterday after she got home! She ate all day and when treats were passed out, she took all of Gizzies too and only left her one! Everytime I would replace Gizzies, Amy would get them!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p35b8e948cfe974853eaaaf86c3de4501/f9c5b28a.jpg

Killearn Kitties
01-30-2004, 08:44 AM
Aww precious Amy!! You rest and get your strength back baby.

catnapper
01-30-2004, 08:47 AM
Aww, sweetheart, I'm so glad to hear that you are home and eating to get back al of your strength! You'll be up and running in no time!

catcrazylady
01-30-2004, 09:19 AM
OH! How sweet she looks with her little sore belly up!! I'm still praying for Amy and I really hope her legs get better! Bless her precious little heart!!!

kimlovescats
01-30-2004, 09:37 AM
Ohhhhhh, sweet baby girl ... you look so comfy and happy to be back home!!! You eat all you want, baby girl, and get that strength back!!! We love you, Amy!:)

catlover4ever
01-30-2004, 09:57 AM
Oh she looks so very sweet. Amy I'm so glad to hear that you made it through your surgery. I hope you feel better real soon.

Randi
01-30-2004, 10:06 AM
Oh, sweet Amy! I'm glad she's back home and the surgery went well. :)

Amy, you just had to try and see if you could walk, didn't you. ;) You better take a good long nap and continue eating what your mom gives you, and you'll get your strength back in no time. :D

CatDad
01-30-2004, 10:27 AM
It is nice to see you back home Amy.:D

You rest and get your strength back, I hope to see pictures of you out and playing soon.:)

Prayers from all of us for a speedy recovery.

jenluckenbach
01-30-2004, 01:51 PM
AMY, that position does not look very comfortable....but as long as you are happy!

I am hoping you feel 100% real soon.

slick
01-30-2004, 02:58 PM
Oh Amy now you know how well Pet Talk prayers work. It's so nice to see you back home with your Meowmie. :)

jazzcat
01-30-2004, 03:38 PM
Aww that picture is so sweet.

I hope she's feeling better soon.

Uabassoon
01-30-2004, 04:12 PM
Poor baby. I'm happy to hear she is doing well, and I'll send wishes that she has a speedy recovery.

RedHedd
01-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Aww! I love it when they sleep all upside down like that - it's SO cute! Get your rest, sweet Amy so you'll heal quickly. :)

spunkymeow
01-30-2004, 05:10 PM
AWW POOR BABY, HER BELLY LOOKS SORE. SHE IS JUST TOO PRECIOUS FOR WORDS. GET BETTER AMY!

Steffi N
01-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Amy, you look so sweet. It's good to hear that you have such a good appetite. I hope you are all better soon.

Laura's Babies
01-30-2004, 08:42 PM
Amy and I snuck in the kitchen to sneak Amy some extra treats while Chester and Giz were sleeping? Not once they heard that top being quietly screwed off!! Now, the little ones, Gizzy and Amy, get on the seat of the sofa, to the arm, to a end table and that is how they reach the kitchen counter.. Got that "fixed" in you head?? They are to small to jump that high...

Giz ran up to the arm of the sofa, fearing she was going to be left out and in a hurry, she made one STRONG leap to the counter.. And she put far more power in it than she thought she had. She hardly touched the other side of the counter when she went competely AIR BORN! All I saw was one air borne ball of fulff with paws spread wide and claws extended! I laughed so hard I had tears and I start laughing everytime I think about it! That was the funnisest thing she has done YET and she was totally ariborne! And nobody else was here to see it! SHUCKS! (Yea, they got treats, once I could see through all the laughter tears, all of them, but Amy gobbled up all of hers and most of Gizzy's.)