PDA

View Full Version : Sophie

LHCamry
01-30-2004, 07:55 AM
Sophie

You are a beautiful lady. I bet you are a special friend. Love from and animal is so special. They same to know when you are sick and need special attention. And they are there for you when nobody else is. I am so glad that you have a Happy, Loving and Caring home. Have a great DOTD day.:) :) :)

pipersmom
01-30-2004, 08:03 AM
Oh my Sophie, your photograph is just beautiful and what a loving, lovable girl you are!!

Have a wonderful day and demand lots of attention because you deserve it, our very special DOTD!!

WileysMom
01-30-2004, 09:08 AM
Sweet!
:D :D :D

tatsxxx11
01-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Sweet, sweet Sophie! How beautiful you look posing in your Mommy's garden! As pretty as garden as it is, it doesn't hold a candle to you, pretty girl!:) And with your gentle and loving ways, it's no surprise to hear you're the most popular girl in town to boot! And Sophie, I know how much it meant for your Mommy to have you there by her side when she was facing such difficult times. We are so blessed to have our furkids there to comfort us, to make us smile, to help us heal and you Sophie are truly an earthly furangel:) We're honored to have you crowned our very special Dog of the Day! I wish you and your proud and adoring family, including Tasha of course, many, many more wonderful, loving years together:) Congratuations Sophie! Have a very special day celebrating your much deserved day in the spotlight! Love and hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet, sweet Sophie!

Jax
01-30-2004, 11:35 AM
What a darling lady you are Sophie! And from beautiful Maryland. You must look so cute cuddling and sleeping with Tasha your cat friend. I can see why you get so much attention every where you go - you are gorgeous!
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

BitsyNaceyDog
01-30-2004, 12:35 PM
My husband use to live in Bowie, MD.

lizbud
01-30-2004, 12:35 PM
Hello Sophie,

What a beautiful picture you make standing there in the
garden.:) You outshine the flowers darling girl.:) I am so very
happy to hear that you have a home where you & your kitty
friend Tasha are loved & cherished as part of the family. Many
happy congratulations on being chosen for honors today Sophie
as our DOG OF THE DAY.:D

Daisy and Delilah
01-30-2004, 03:41 PM
We are taken with your beautiful eyes Sophie. You are truly beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. Such a very good girl helping your Mom-you certainly are a good friend to her and everyone around you. You even won Tasha over. WOW!!! What a very special girl you are!!! Congratulations to our prettiest DOTD. We hope you and your family have a wonderful day and many more happy years together. We bet Mom is all aglow as everyone recognizes her special Sophie. Sophie,you are truly a wonderful companion in every way. Keep being a good girl Sophie and always love your life like we do!! Say hi to Tasha for us.:) :)

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool: