PDA

View Full Version : Animal Abuse In College Frats

Cheshirekatt
01-29-2004, 05:45 PM
Just one more reason for me to dislike some 'frat boys'.

Warning--this is graphic and disturbing.

I can't believe colleges are putting up with this crap!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=519&e=25&u=/ap/20040129/ap_on_re_us/animal_cruelty_fraternities_1

RICHARD
01-29-2004, 06:03 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=519&e=25&u=/ap/20040129/ap_on_re_us/animal_cruelty_fraternities_1

Exactly.......frat BOYS.....not an ounce of men among them.

Cheshirekatt
01-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Thanks for fixing the link for me.

:)

Twisted, aren't they. I can't believe they get away with that cr@p!

RICHARD
01-29-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Cheshirekatt

Twisted, aren't they. I can't believe they get away with that cr@p!

Most of those little dips get away with things like that because 'DADDY' is an alum and donates to the school........

kick the kid out the money stops coming...

dukedogsmom
01-29-2004, 07:39 PM
F'in cowards is what they are! And, I don't care how drunk you are, you still know right from wrong. That was and never will be a valid excuse for anything. I sure don't know how they can be proud to admit being members of a group like that. Really sad.

Wolfwoman
01-29-2004, 07:54 PM
jesus.. im a newbie here... just now i registered and im already angry :( this may be radical, but i wish A LIFE OF PAIN TO PEOPLE WHO HURT ANIMALS!

Cheshirekatt
01-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Wolfwoman
jesus.. im a newbie here... just now i registered and im already angry :( this may be radical, but i wish A LIFE OF PAIN TO PEOPLE WHO HURT ANIMALS!

Well, I'm sorry this was your first post. Go hop to one of the happier threads to shake off the ugly stuff. :)

And welcome to Pet Talk!

moosmom
01-29-2004, 10:30 PM
She recently wrote to the North-American Interfraternity Conference, asking it to educate its 350,000 undergraduate members about animal cruelty and its connection to human violence

Educate these dirtbags??? I thought that's what they were in college for???

How come hazing has been outlawed? I guess animals lives are unimportant.

They make me sick! And by not prosecuting them, the "system" is condoning what they did. :mad: :mad: :mad:

pitc9
01-30-2004, 08:06 AM
:mad: :mad: :(

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Oh what I'd LOVE to do to those frat boys!!!!!

Oh..... what I'd love to do to them............

Foam
01-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Oh..... what I'd love to do to them............

Hehehe the brick on the 'you know what' from Old School came to mind when I read this! I hope you all know what I'm talking about :p

Stupid frat boys think they're just the funniest...won't be so funny once they mess with the wrong dog and get attacked!

2kitties
01-30-2004, 08:24 PM
I was in a sorority and am familiar with fraternities as well. I never saw any of this kind of thing.

IttyBittyKitty
02-04-2004, 01:31 AM
Yep, these are the young people who are going to take over the running of your great nation. No, I am not gloating - Australian youths are even worse!!

Kiia
02-04-2004, 08:49 AM
I don't understand how they (or anyone in general) can do these kinds of things and justify it in their minds??? :confused: How do they think it's ok to do??

As dukesdogmom said, no matter how drunk you are you still know right from wrong.