PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering what you still do...

catnapper
01-29-2004, 07:51 AM
Just wondering what you still do now that you used to do as a child.

I was thinking this morning about how I still sleep with a comfort pillow every night - its a soft and fluffy feather pillow that I hug all night long! My husband *hates* the thing because it is always being shoved in his back :rolleyes: . He used to toss it across the room when I was in a dead sleep, but then I'd wake up in a blind panic looking for it! Now he just puts it on the floor next to me;) It goes with me whenever I travel too (Oh I know I'm pathetic!)

So come on! What childhood comforts or behavior do you still hang onto?

Tonya
01-29-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Just wondering what you still do now that you used to do as a child.

I was thinking this morning about how I still sleep with a comfort pillow every night - its a soft and fluffy feather pillow that I hug all night long! My husband *hates* the thing because it is always being shoved in his back :rolleyes: . He used to toss it across the room when I was in a dead sleep, but then I'd wake up in a blind panic looking for it! Now he just puts it on the floor next to me;) It goes with me whenever I travel too (Oh I know I'm pathetic!)

So come on! What childhood comforts or behavior do you still hang onto?

Exact same thing!

Rio and Me
01-29-2004, 11:58 AM
Ever since I knew were my room was etc, I have allways had to sleep next to a window, i my current room i have a window seat and my bed is shoved right up against the window, I think its just in case i ever need to get air or escape or something.
Even if i go to a friends to stay and theres no bed next to a window i will sleep on the floor next to the window.
Ky and Rio