PDA

View Full Version : Ooooh! I got caught red handed!

Tonya
01-29-2004, 06:04 AM
As most of you know, my husband isn't a huge fan of dogs being indoors. Well, I'd won the battle at first. But then we got new carpet. Rather then argue, I have just been treading lightly. He's been working nights anyways, so he's not home when I bring them in.

WELL....I woke up this morning, and rolled over to pet my dogs (in our bed!) and discovered my husband in bed instead! Ooops! He must have came home early and caught the dogs (not only inside with his new carpet) but in our bed!

Hehe, I wonder what he's going to say. The good news is I found them sleeping in the living room, so Mike must have not been that mad.

pitc9
01-29-2004, 07:55 AM
OOPSIE!!!
I guess we'll have to wait till he wakes up to find out what he has to say huh??

Maybe he'll give in all together!!?

catnapper
01-29-2004, 08:33 AM
He sounds a lot like my dad! First, no dogs in the house. then we got one and it became, no dogs sleeping on furniture, in bedrooms (she was locked in the kitchen for three nights before she was allowed upstairs) the it was (of course) no bed. then it was no bed when I'm home.. and so on...

His dogs currently run the house and he moves around them!

As for the carpet, one rule we made when we got new carpet two years ago was "NO shoes at all in the house" it has been a blessing - our carpet still looks new despite three teenagers, two cats, and a dog... to be honest, we humans damage carpet more than the pets anyway!

Tonya
01-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Well...he said that last night he asked me what the dogs were doing on the bed and my response was "Some guy put them there..." He goes "Tonya, wake up." I said "It's not my fault, Dave put them there." lmao.

I just said "Oh, I was so tired last night that I don't even remember them on the bed." He didn't complain much. He did mention that he was shocked to see the two cats sleeping with the two dogs and that it looked really cute. :p

Tonya
01-29-2004, 12:03 PM
Oh, BTW....apparently, Dusty got down. He knew how daddy feels. But Roxy looked up at him and went back to sleep. He said she was sleeping like a human on HIS pillow. He said he kept tugging on her and calling her and she wouldn't budge. He finally had to physically pick her up and remove her from the bed. lmao.

trayi52
01-29-2004, 12:15 PM
So you rolled over and petted the hubby instead of the dogs. LOL, theres that movie again " If a man answers", her book told her to give her hubby a scritchy behind the ears, by the way she was using a dog book on her hubby! She took him for walks, the whole thing! So just keep giving hubby those scritchies behind his ears!!!! LOL!;)

K9soul
01-29-2004, 12:38 PM
LOL! That's a cute story Tonya :D.

Tonya
01-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
So you rolled over and petted the hubby instead of the dogs. LOL, theres that movie again " If a man answers", her book told her to give her hubby a scritchy behind the ears, by the way she was using a dog book on her hubby! She took him for walks, the whole thing! So just keep giving hubby those scritchies behind his ears!!!! LOL!;)

hehe! That's exactly what happened! I rolled over to give my dogs scritches dogs and to my surprise, it was my husband!

kimlovescats
01-29-2004, 10:18 PM
How funny!!! Maybe Daddy will get used to the idea now!!!
One can only hope!!! :eek: :D