PDA

View Full Version : Sensational Sheba!!

Jax
01-29-2004, 05:11 AM
Oh Sheba, what a lovely and delightful girl you are - and so very beautiful! You have the prettiest calico coat and such sweet loving eyes. Your furparent is very very lucky to have such a wonderful kitty - and remember, you're the boss, the diva kitty - Chooch better watch out! :D
Congrats Sweet Sexy Sheba, for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
01-29-2004, 06:09 AM
What a sweeteheart. And what a lucky kitty that the human she was meant for managed to find her. The more time passes, the easier it will likely be for her and her brother to get along, but Cat General has a lot of posts about it. Good luck.

cutie_chica
01-29-2004, 06:40 AM
Oh how beautiful you are! You deserve cat of the day! :D

catlover4ever
01-29-2004, 07:06 AM
Sheba, congratulations on being our special COTD!!:) It was a joy to read your wonderful story. I am so glad you found your forever home. :D

Barbara
01-29-2004, 07:33 AM
Sheba kitty looks as if she couldn't believe she now found her furrever home. But I agree -who could give up such a sweet, loving and pretty cat?

One day she will feel secure and maybe tell her brother who is the Queen of Sheba:D

Sheba girl, I love your pensive little face. Enjoy your day, special kitty:)

Bari_d
01-29-2004, 07:36 AM
Simply beautiful, Sheba! Oh, we love Calico girls...something sunny and bright about a coat of many colors and a purrrsonality like yours to go with it???? A purrrrfect combination. We loved meeting you and are so glad you have a furrever home where you'll never be left behind again. Bless you, sweet Sheba - catgratulations on this, your day as Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Vern
01-29-2004, 10:06 AM
Ijust joined today, but have been using TCOD as my start page for a number of years. I am a cat lover...got five of the critters.

I have questio. We have a calico, and a friend had one too. It seems that all the Calico's I've seen have a weight problem. Is this common to the type, (as in their gene's) or is it a coinsidence? My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I swear...every Calico I've seen are pudgy.

Thanks.

sasha the cat
01-29-2004, 11:04 AM
Me-eow, Queen Sheba you are a lovely, loving calico, true to your nature, just like me, Queen Sasha! Affectionate is an apt description of calicos. I'm so happy your purr~son was smart enough to know you adopted her when you jumped into her arms!

You will just have to show Chooch that the Queen of the Palace likes a more gentle playmate.

Your are purr~ecious and a brilliant choice for Cat of the Day. Mew, I like what your purr~son said because it sums up the situtation exactely:

Can you believe anyone not wanting to take this cat everywhere?

Picture of Sasah, The Queen:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?s=&postid=334129

momoffuzzyfaces
01-29-2004, 01:04 PM
Sheba
How adorable you are! I can not imagine anyone not wanting you! I'm so glad you found a wonderful new home and family. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

tatsxxx11
01-29-2004, 01:06 PM
Beautiful Sheba girl! How I wish I still lived in Tenafly; I'd hunt you down and cover you with hugs and kisses!:D You know, you could be my Satin's (RB) identical twin, Sheba:) She too was a rescue; and like you, licked, licked, licked away frantically whenever you scratched the base of her tail!:D You may not have been the kitty your Mom thought she was looking for that fateful day at the shelter, but you sure proved to be the one she wouldn't trade for anything in the world!:) Congratulations to you dear, sweet, Sheba, our sensational Cat of the Day! Love and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

Frostfrog
01-29-2004, 01:43 PM
I was pleased to meet Sheba, and to see that, in every way, she is your typical, ordinary cat; one that breaks down all the stereotypes about the feline species; one that is a true individual and can not be defined by generalities.

Even so, I would venture to bet that she has a sandpaper tongue.

If you allow her to get pudgy enough, then the two of you can play the popular game, "roll the cat across the floor." All cats love this game - except, of course, for those who don't and who refuse to play it all, no matter how pudgy they are.

felinefriend
01-29-2004, 03:27 PM
Oh Sweet Sheba, I adore your multi-colored calico coat and smiley emerald eyes!! What a Cuddle Bug you are curled up on that chair!! I'm so happy to hear you were rescued into your "Real Home" now, where you belong fur-ever happy! I laughed at your bio and hearing of your "licking button"! You sure do sound fun and affectionate, and I'm so overjoyed to have met you today!!! :) :D :cool: ;)

karlyb
01-29-2004, 09:36 PM
You are beautiful enough to be the Queen of Sheba! You were a smart kitty to jump into your human's arms so she could take you home; cats are known for asking for what they want. Isn't it wonderful to have a loving, forever home? Chooch sounds just like a pesky younger brother. He will settle down eventually and become a gentle companion to you. Sheba, you are a beautiful COTD and I hope you enjoy a long life with your loving family.

catmandu
02-07-2004, 11:38 AM
I like the name Sheba , as tat was the name of my late Himalayan . My mum was suppoesed to be getting her as a gift , but paased on. I eventually inherited her , when my Aunt and Uncle passed on. Sheba is so much like my Cats , in that she gets the best seat , in the house , all the Time!All the Best to Sweet Sheba COTD!