PDA

View Full Version : Good thoughts for Willie (the cat) needed...

bisi.cat
01-29-2004, 01:32 AM
I haven't seen the garden stray Willie for a couple of days...
He has usually shown up at the feeding place in our garden daily, but hasn't been around for some days now.
We have quite cold and snowy weather for the last days, so my husband has built him a cosy cat hut (like the one PayItForward has bought for her stray cat)...but it isn't used yet and the food isn't taken either...
I start to worry a wee bit, though I know Willie is a tough guy and has spend many a cold days outside on his own...
I know Pet Talk positive thoughts work, so could you please keep him in your thoughts to show up again?!
T-H-A-N-K-S!!!

Barbara
01-29-2004, 02:37 AM
Oh I would be worried too. I hope so much Willie will come soon and have some food!

With this weather you wouldn't expect hime to stay away that long:(

Don Juan's mom
01-29-2004, 02:40 AM
I have asked St. Francis to watch over Willie. He may be hiding out in another hut. I hope. :)

Liz

Vio&Juni
01-29-2004, 02:54 AM
Probably he has found a warm hidey hole and he doesn't dare to venture out. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

Killearn Kitties
01-29-2004, 04:39 AM
Please keep yourself safe and warm Willie. We are all worried about you!

jenluckenbach
01-29-2004, 04:56 AM
Prayers for Willie. Please take good care of yourself pepople are worried about you.

catlover4ever
01-29-2004, 07:24 AM
I too have put my request in with St. Francis for Willie to come home.

sqwelch
01-29-2004, 07:28 AM
Take care Willie, hope you have found a nice cosy hidey hole somewhere but please visit for some food soon so we all know you are safe !!!

K & L
01-29-2004, 07:36 AM
Hopefully Willie will be back in his routine real soon. Kurby didn't come for his feeding for days and then all of a sudden showed up. Good luck!

Tonya
01-29-2004, 07:37 AM
Willie, come out, come out where ever you are! I bet he's somewhere nice and warm. Keep us posted.

Kirsten
01-29-2004, 09:40 AM
I can understand you're worried, I would be worried, too.

But most likely he has found a warm spot somewhere were he's spending the cold days we have right now.

Hope he'll show up again and let you know he's alright!

Positive thoughts are on their way... :)

Kirsten

CatDad
01-29-2004, 09:46 AM
I am with the others, he has hoprfully just found a warm hole and is just waiting there at the moment.

However, sending prayers and positive thoughts for Willie, These never hurt.

kimlovescats
01-29-2004, 09:50 AM
I have prayed to God for safety for Willie, and peace of mind for you!

(Hugs)

jazzcat
01-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Prayers on the way for Willie's safety!

Hopefully he is somewhere safe and sound and will return as soon as the weather improves.

I think it's wonderful your husband built him a hut. It's very nice of you guys to look out for him.

Try not to worry too much and please keep us updated.

trayi52
01-29-2004, 12:08 PM
I am sorry to hear Willie is not returning, but he will probably be back soon. I will keep Willie in my thoughts and prayers.

Willie

ChrisH
01-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Sending prayers and positive thoughts that Willie is warm and safe somewhere. Also hope he shows up soon so you know he's ok.

catcrazylady
01-29-2004, 01:18 PM
Come back Willie!! Everyone is worried about you!!!

Miss Meow
01-29-2004, 03:10 PM
Positive thoughts on the way to Willie. He might be hiding in someone's shed or garage until the weather clears, then will come and see you again. :)

bisi.cat
01-30-2004, 12:12 AM
IT'S SO AMAZING!!!
All your wonderful prayers miraculously worked...when I went on the backdeck this morning to feed the birds and refill Willie's bowl, guess who dashed out of the hut?! WILLIE!!!:D

It seems as if he has slept in the second chamber of the hut, at least it was used (we have stuffed this chamber with covered styropor and blankets) and all the food was munched away...
I am so sorry I have disturbed him, but hopefully he will remember how nice and cosy this place is, when it's getting really cold outside and that he will show up again tonight...
It will be really tough to make this timid guy trust us humans...

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR KIND SUPPORT!!!
:) :) :)

Vio&Juni
01-30-2004, 01:21 AM
GOOOOOOOOD!!!

Killearn Kitties
01-30-2004, 02:44 AM
Excellent news! I'm sure Willie will appreciate such comfortable accommodation.:D

jenluckenbach
01-30-2004, 04:48 AM
I knew we could get him to come back! :) I am glad that he is OK. :)

Kirsten
02-01-2004, 07:41 AM
Oh, I just saw that, it's wonderful news!!! :)

Luckily it's getting warmer outside now, at least for the time being!

Kirsten