View Full Version : update on my moms pregnancy

tikeyas_mom
01-28-2004, 11:39 PM
my mom isnt pregnant, which is a good and kinda sad thing. she got a blood test today and it came back negitive.

thanks for all the positive thoughts even though i didnt get to read them in my last post about my mom being pregnant...
It is gone??

where did my other post go :confused:

could somone pm me and tell me why it was deleted.
thanks

Kater
01-28-2004, 11:43 PM
If you didn't delete your post then that means Karen did. You should PM her and ask.

Tonya
01-28-2004, 11:50 PM
I missed everything, Tikeya, so I'm in the dark. But I hope that whatever is meant to be happens.

aly
01-28-2004, 11:59 PM
I noticed one of your other threads in Dog General was gone too. I won't name which one because I don't want to start an argument. But did you delete that one?

popcornbird
01-29-2004, 12:04 AM
Didn't you say you deleted it? :confused:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42777

dukedogsmom
01-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Oh, girl, you missed the saga. Karen must have deleted the original.

tikeyas_mom
01-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by aly
I noticed one of your other threads in Dog General was gone too. I won't name which one because I don't want to start an argument. But did you delete that one?

i didnt delete it??? my computer crashed so i couldent :o. but no i came back here and it was gone....

popcornbird
01-29-2004, 12:09 AM
But what about this? Didn't you say you deleted it, or did you create some other thread about it later on that got deleted and I missed?

Originally posted by popcornbird
Didn't you say you deleted it? :confused:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42777

dukedogsmom
01-29-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
Sorry I was told to delete the pregnancy thread.
I would like to tell you all that my mom might be expecting.
But we arnt sure yet.
It is to soon to tell.
But I wouldent mind having a baby sister.
please send good thoughts my familys way, thanks.
That's what it says at the beginning of that thread that popcornbird put up.

tikeyas_mom
01-29-2004, 12:21 AM
ok never mind thanks for the link popcorn bird, i couldent find the thread i thought it had been deleted!! :o

Sevens
01-29-2004, 09:13 AM
Actually, Tikeyas Mom, I meant to reply to your thread earlier about your mom.

I was going to suggest what's called a "chemical pregnancy".
It was suggested to my cousin recently that she was having that. Your body thinks you are pregnant, you have pregnancy symptoms, and if you take a urine pregnancy test, it will come up positive. However, a blood pregnancy test will show up negative.
Also, I don't know how young or old a woman can be in the case of a chemical pregnancy, but my cousin is only 34.

Sounds like that is what happened in your mom's case...but in my cousin's case, she had her tubes tied a year and a half ago and now she's really pregnant again!