PDA

View Full Version : LuLu

tatsxxx11
09-02-2001, 07:25 AM
Beautiful LuLu...Your bittersweet story has touched me so. That look on your precious face just melts my heart. What strength and courage it must have taken to survive those first few precious weeks of your life. But with the loving care of your proud, proud, family, it seems you have left those days far behind you and can now bask in the warmth of their loving care! May all the days of your life know nothing but love, comfort and joy! Congratultions to you beautiful, sweet LuLu, CAT OF THE DAY!!! the bravest kitty with the most incredible marmalade eyes! :) And I love your little Fu Man Chu, too!!

margaret
09-02-2001, 08:24 AM
Oh bless you, bless you, bless you! Many blessings upon you for rescuing little Lulu when she was all alone and starving! :) :) :) :) But of course your blessing is the love given you in return by Lulu herself! Lulu is certainly a beautiful princess cat now, absolutely gorgeous with her lustrous grey fur and that tiny white tuft on her chin!! So cute!

Lulu, you are so loved. Kind hearts saved you and brought you into their wonderful home. I'm so happy for you and your family (including Mable!)!! :D And I heartily congratulate you for being chosen our "Cat of the Day" today! Hooray for Lulu!!!!

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: margaret ]

Cougie Wechsler
09-02-2001, 10:30 AM
Oh what a wonderful story! LuLu, how blessed both you, Mable, and your humas are to have been blessed with the opportunity to have rescued you from that bad situation! :eek: It is now obvious that you are loved and well cared for, your sweet face just screams contentment! God Bless you on this wonderful Sunday sweet LuLu!

catwoman
09-02-2001, 11:10 AM
GOT MILK?

Lulu, I just love your little white chin. :)

What wonderful two-leggers you have, to rescue you and nurse you back to your magnificent self! Sounds like you're giving them lots of kitty lovin' in return.

Enjoy your special day, beautiful Lulu. Chase some toes! ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
09-02-2001, 12:48 PM
LuLu, you are just so very beautiful. Thank goodness your family found you and now you have a wonderful home with lots of love. Congradulations on being the most loved, beautiful, sweet Cat of the Day.

zippy-kat
09-02-2001, 01:57 PM
What a sweetie you are!
And what lucky-duck owners you have!

Congrats on being COTD!

luvdemabys
09-02-2001, 07:17 PM
I MUST say, Lulu, that of your many charms, I am most impressed by those exceptionally fine whiskers!

lizbud
09-02-2001, 08:41 PM
LULU..,Congratulations on being chosen as
CAT OF THE DAY!!!! What a lucky day when your
humans found You ,so that you could be loved
and cared for by your people. You are one
beautiful girl!!!How far you have come!!!
Many many more years to You,sweet baby, and
your loving family....