PDA

View Full Version : Canada meeting

slleipnir
01-28-2004, 06:15 PM
I'm just curious..I know its never going to happen but is anyone here close to PEI? Theres all sorts of PT meets but everyone of them is extremely far from me. I'd love for Zekey to meet other furkids. I think he'd have fun..but everywhere is too far to go for me. I might be going to florida in april/may, but I can't take Zeke.. Anyway I'm just curious, I wouldn't bother setting anything up cause I seem to be the only one in this part of the world lol ;) As I told mik, I live in an igloo and will be moving under the sea.

PS> I know there is a meeting in Canada that nugger has a thread about, but I believe thats farther then florida would be o.O

binka_nugget
01-29-2004, 08:17 PM
:eek: NUGGER? Lol there happens to be a Vancouver PT meeting coming up... the only minor detail is that we're on the other side of the country Lol. :p

green_chameleon_girl
01-29-2004, 08:30 PM
lol when I read Canada I was praying it would be in Ottawa!! Ill try t talk my parents into letting me go to a Vancouver meeting lol My Dad grew up there and has been there alot how could he say no??;)

slleipnir
01-29-2004, 09:20 PM
See..I can't go the vancouver one :( It's really far away :(

wolf_Q
01-29-2004, 10:51 PM
I believe I'm going to Canada this summer...to Alberta. I don't know if that's any closer to you.

Crikit
01-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Audrey I think you need to move out west ;)

Seriously though, if there was a way I would try to make it to something in the east, but heck I can't even go to the vancouver meeting.

One day all us Canadians will have to find a way to get together in the middle of country or something...how about Nunavit in a few years time? :D ;)

Crikit
01-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I believe I'm going to Canada this summer...to Alberta. I don't know if that's any closer to you.

WOO HOOO YEAH BABY! Now Amy repeat after me..."Alberta bound, Alberta bound, I just can't wait to be Alberta bound.." and that's all the words to the song that I know.:D

wolf_Q
01-30-2004, 12:22 AM
:D Ok I'm singing it!

Nebo's keeps telling me he can't wait to meet the Goonies! ;)

slleipnir
01-30-2004, 12:23 PM
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-577540-map_of_canada-i

Heres a map of Canada..I'm from PEI (WAAAAY to the right) lol so you can see how impossible it will ever be for me to go to any of these things :'( (I went to Quebec once..it took like 10 hrs drive)

Shelteez2
01-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q

Where abouts in Alberta?

slleipnir
01-30-2004, 10:51 PM
T-T

wolf_Q
01-31-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
Where abouts in Alberta?

To Calgary, I hope. My parents just want to go to Glacier (in Montana) but I've convinced them we need to drive farther. ;)