PDA

View Full Version : A: Thursday's 39 - SuperBowl 38.

catland
01-28-2004, 03:33 PM
Q: What was the score of the Thursdays-Superbowl game?:eek:

Lets start out Thursdays in Superbowl week at the 50 yard line with a Fifty Fifty Cocktail

1 1/2 oz. each, Gin & Dry Vermouth

Stir with ice, serve up in a chilled cocktail glass

2kitties
01-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Well, Since I'm a North Carolina Native, I'd like a Panther Special!

Miss Meow
01-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Yeah, an early opener today! It's only 8.53am Thursday here :)

A DOTD would be very nice thank you, and maybe a bowl of wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli. Thanks :)

mugsy
01-28-2004, 04:06 PM
I think I'll go with a diet Cherry Coke...Pats....only because I really know nothing about Carolina. We shall see how many responses we get to this thread...they go so fast that I usually can't keep up.

I'm honoring the snow days we got this week!!

RICHARD
01-28-2004, 04:11 PM
I need a whole bottle this week......

I just found out that there are three more people abandoning ship here at work....soon we will have 5 supervisor spots open.....:eek:

Catland,
I think I have been thrown for a loss on this play...

DONE!

catland
01-28-2004, 04:16 PM
2k - one Panther coming up...

Equal parts of; Peach Brandy & White Creme de Menthe

Hand swirl over ice, Strain into a Pony or Shot glass

Enjoy:D

Richard - ?? I'm confused.

Miss Meow
01-28-2004, 04:19 PM
You're here, Richard! I thought you were lost forever to the Spam sushi!

RICHARD
01-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by catland

Richard - ?? I'm confused.

lol,

I don't need a drink.....I need the whole bottle....sorry, I am totally stunned at the moment.

Mugs,

cherry coke!

DONE!

MM,

I am sorry, wedges??

I am dense this week...

trayi52
01-28-2004, 04:23 PM
Just give me a Hot Buttered Rum, it is so cold here today, I just can't seem to get warm.

By the way hey to everybody, hope you all had a good week!

Willie

luckies4me
01-28-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Just give me a Hot Buttered Rum, it is so cold here today, I just can't seem to get warm.

Me too! The heaters on but I can't seem to get warm. :eek:

trayi52
01-28-2004, 05:15 PM
Hey Cass, have you heard from Dylan yet. Try not to worry too much okay?

Let sit over here by the fire and drink those good Hot Buttered Rums. You know I love the taste of Rum!! Yummy!!

dukedogsmom
01-28-2004, 06:02 PM
Wow, it's only Wednesday night here. Lets see..........I feel like a grasshopper! Drink that is. So good. Like drinking a junior mint. Don't know anything about football but can't wait until the game is over because it's SURVIVOR ALL STARS!!

RICHARD
01-28-2004, 06:07 PM

By the way hey to everybody, hope you all had a good week!

Willie

Hot buttered rum..

DONE!

L4M,

Hot buttered rum!!!!

DONE!

DDM,

The only thing that people care about is the one with the most points at the end of the game wins!

Survivor is gonna be good...

Grasshopper....DONE!:cool:

slick
01-28-2004, 06:16 PM
Well it's 7 deg C here and to me it's shorts weather. I'll take something with an umbrella. Now where's my sunblock????:)

Miss Meow
01-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
lol,

I don't need a drink.....I need the whole bottle....sorry, I am totally stunned at the moment.

Mugs,

cherry coke!

DONE!

MM,

I am sorry, wedges??

I am dense this week...

Do you guys have wedges in the USA? Potato wedges, big thick chunky potato fries, served hot :) If not, get me some oil, a potato peeler and I'll make some for you all!

Who said Survivor? GO ETHAN!!!!

RICHARD
01-28-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Do you guys have wedges in the USA? Potato wedges, big thick chunky potato fries, served hot :) If not, get me some oil, a potato peeler and I'll make some for you all!

Who said Survivor? GO ETHAN!!!!

oh, o.k.......

That's what I thought you meant....I just wanted to make sure......

We call them Home Fries and Potato Wedges....and we do potato skins here too! They hollow out a potato and fry them then with some melted cheese on top!!!!

Here's a real fast salsa recipe.....

Tomato, scallion, brown onion, garlic and some canned green chiles.....put them in a blender and salt to taste..you can experiment with the chiles...

P.S. I knew you didn't mean "wedgie"....:eek:

Slick..

MaiTai....

done!

catland
01-28-2004, 06:44 PM
I was wondering who would be the first to mention wedgies.

We also call them Jo-Jo's.:) (potatos, not what you see in the rafters:eek: )

RICHARD
01-28-2004, 07:26 PM
I was wondering who would be the first to mention wedgies.

Come on........you really thought that would get by me??

Miss Meow,

Do you have Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix down there...

(lol, we sound like a bunch of snobs, don't we??
down there, over there, where you are at....)

You can slice the taters, put them in a baggie, add the mix and bake them......MMMMMMMMMM....

Jo-jo!!!! at the pizza place they call the Mojos!!

lovemyshiba
01-28-2004, 07:37 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tater skins!!!! I love them with tons of cheese smothered on them, bacon, and sour cream!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just take a hot cocoa, lotsa marshmallows, and a seat by the fire!!!!

Miss Meow
01-28-2004, 07:52 PM
Come on........you really thought that would get by me??

Miss Meow,

Do you have Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix down there...

(lol, we sound like a bunch of snobs, don't we??
down there, over there, where you are at....)

You can slice the taters, put them in a baggie, add the mix and bake them......MMMMMMMMMM....

Jo-jo!!!! at the pizza place they call the Mojos!!

It's a wedgie-free zone here ;)

Richard, I don't even know what a scallion is (may be a spring onion in our parlance), and ranch dressing, I thought that was jeans and cowboy boots :eek: I'll havea look for it in the supermarket, or try the American Foods Store!

slick
01-28-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
tater skins!!!! I love them with tons of cheese smothered on them, bacon, and sour cream!!!!!!!!!!
Me two but with onion as well!!!!

I'm just off to our Strata AGM now....there's going to be H to pay. The present council sucks so we need to elect 5 more. Everyone stands around complaining about the council yet no one wants to run. Enough griping. I'll take another Mai Tai please, double???

gini
01-29-2004, 12:34 AM
Oh potato wedges - hot - with cheddar cheese - green onions and some sour cream........think I will stop by Thursdays and see what they are having today.

This is just a quick drop-in to say hello. No drink, thanks. I am starting to hate January.......too much work all in one month.

It sounds like everyone is having a rough month. I am planning on a good February - more time to hang out here.

Hang in there everyone........(and that doesn't mean to hang from the rafters - SLICK!! RICHARD!! MISS MEOW!! CATLAND!!)

I am so tired I keep forgetting to hit the shift key.

dukedogsmom
01-29-2004, 12:38 AM
I'm tired too! It's 1:14am here and I need to be in bed. I love the potato skins. My doctor told me if it tastes good, not to eat it. So, some hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows should make me sleepy.

gini
01-29-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I'm tired too! It's 1:14am here and I need to be in bed. I love the potato skins. My doctor told me if it tastes good, not to eat it. So, some hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows should make me sleepy.

I don't like your doctor:D :D

slick
01-29-2004, 12:53 AM
GINI!!!!! There you are!!!!!
I don't hang from the rafters.....that often
Just want you guys to know that my life now revolves around Thursdays and July.:rolleyes: Forgive me Lord, for I know not what I do!!!

I think I'll just slip in behind the bar and make myself a double BM. That meeting was *&^%$(*&!@)%$!!!!

dukedogsmom
01-29-2004, 01:08 AM
Yeah, gini, me either! I do wish I could follow his advice more often, though.

mugsy
01-29-2004, 07:08 AM
Nicole,

Check out www.hiddenvalley.com and see what you've been missing. I emailed the company to see if they catered to you Aussies!! lol

By the way...a scallion is like a strong green onion....little onion with long green ends.

lbaker
01-29-2004, 07:18 AM
One hot toddy please and allow me to fry up some more bacon as a topping for the potato skins. Ranch, or plain sour cream, bacon, real cheese (not that Velveta stuff) mmmmmm. Sounds like SuperBowl food to me! If it's to be wedgies,er wedges.. I like them fried up with onion, tossed in a paper bag and sprinkled with vinager - REALLY! Happy Thursday everyone.

slick
01-29-2004, 09:24 AM
Good morning everyone. I'm taking a sick day today so for now I'll have a hot toddy too please.

Hot Tod???? Is he single???:D

catland
01-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Who is Tod and why does everyone think he's so hot? (I think that Mario is cuter).

Slick - let me guess, there 's something wrong with your eyes and you can't see going into work today?;)

Two Hot Toddies, coming right up. Those potato skins are great - especially the ones with extra bacon and cheese.

dukedogsmom
01-29-2004, 11:08 AM
I forgot today was a weekday. With my shift work, I'm off today and tomorrow and it feels like a Saturday. Slick, hope you feel better soon. At least you can have fun here. And, no one has mentioned loaded nachos yet. And how about buffalo wings? We're going to have to do this party right!

trayi52
01-29-2004, 11:36 AM
I agree Maro is just about the cutest of all!! May have to bring Mario back for his beer, he has got used to coming and having a couple of beers, And he would love those potatoe thingys your making.

I need to have some fun! I have had a terrible week myself. So just give me something verrrry strong to drink, and I will start having fun.

Its still cold here and I just can't seem to get warm, thinking seriously about just crawling directly into the heating system. :D

slick
01-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Slick - let me guess, there 's something wrong with your eyes and you can't see going into work today?;)
Ummm....yea....yea yea......that's right......I can't see at all and my car's headlights won't work. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D Actually this is the first sick day I've taken for about 3 yrs.

A story: when I was about 14 or 15 my girlfriend and I used to spend hours going through all the shopping catalogues (Sears, Eatons, etc) and looking at the males modelling underwear. I cut out the head of one cute guy and wrote "Todd" on it and put it in my wallet. Not quite sure what I was trying to accomplish since "Todd" looked to be about 30 but just the same I felt special :D

Another Toddy please...this nose just won't stop running. That reminds me of that pickup line...

Excuse me but you must be awfully tired because you've been running through my mind all day...

RICHARD
01-29-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
It's a wedgie-free zone here ;)

Richard, I don't even know what a scallion is (may be a spring onion in our parlance), and ranch dressing, I thought that was jeans and cowboy boots :eek: I'll havea look for it in the supermarket, or try the American Foods Store!

Spring onions...that's it...see what happens when you try to be veggie smart!?!

ranch dressing.....lolol......

Slick

Mai tai!

DONE!

Hi Gini,

work sucks

DDM,

Hot choco w/marshmallows..and Buffalo wings....
DONE!

THanks Mugs,

for your help.

Hi laurie....

cold enough for you:eek: ????

Tray,

Jack daniels, neat

DONE!

LOLOL,

Slick,

It works with a Victoria's Secret catalog too!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-29-2004, 12:56 PM
I need a super hot chocolate with three big marshmallows, please.
Oh, and some chocolate chip cookies too!!!

It's cold enough to freeze the hair off of a frog here today!!!
:D

RICHARD
01-29-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces

It's cold enough to freeze the hair off of a frog here today!!!

:eek:

Hot choco and choc chip cookies......

DONE!

gini
01-29-2004, 01:19 PM
A hairless frog? Iced cold? The name of a new drink perhaps:D

trayi52
01-29-2004, 01:25 PM
Yeah, where amoore when you need her, she has a frog....

Another of the same Richard! Without the frog...

robinh
01-29-2004, 01:27 PM
Give me a DotD, please! On second thought give me two.

It's cold here, too. I don't like cold - have no idea why I live here still. Gotta look into moving.

Boy, I'm glad its Thursday. Another long week! We put my sister and her boyfriend into the hospital on Tuesday. She just got out of the hospital December 30th from another illness related to her cancer/rheumatoid arthritis.

From what we can figure out they both ate something or ate off something that had a bacterial infection. They thought they had the flu and then they got so dehydrated their kidneys shut down. My bf had to practically carry them into the hospital. If he hadn't been there, I would have had to call ambulances to move them. YIKES!

slick
01-29-2004, 02:50 PM
Oh Robin that's terrible. I sure hope they will be OK. Please keep us updated.

Bartender, a DOTD for Robin and please put it on my tab. While you are at it, I'll take one too. Still not feeling that great, but what the heck, I'm not driving today.

RICHARD
01-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by slick
Oh Robin that's terrible. I sure hope they will be OK. Please keep us updated.

Bartender, a DOTD for Robin and please put it on my tab. While you are at it, I'll take one too. Still not feeling that great, but what the heck, I'm not driving today.

Robin,
Prayers for you and family,been there, done that...

Slick

Two DOTDS....

DONE!

Anyone up for some Jesus Juice????:eek:

robinh
01-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Some what??

catland
01-29-2004, 03:03 PM
Slick,

It works with a Victoria's Secret catalog too!

Richard - are you saying that you have a picture of a Victoria's Secret model named TOD?:eek: :eek:

Robin - prayers for your sister and her bf - you don't want to mess with your kidneys.

lbaker
01-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Jesus Juice? Nantucket? Gravity & S Carolina? I think Richard has taken a side trip on the good ship lollypop :rolleyes: I've been out of the office at a meeting all the live long day :mad: Gimme a double iffin ya don't mind... I'm sore & my brain aches and my feet stink :(

RICHARD
01-29-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
Jesus Juice? Nantucket? Gravity & S Carolina? I think Richard has taken a side trip on the good ship lollypop :rolleyes: I've been out of the office at a meeting all the live long day :mad: Gimme a double iffin ya don't mind... I'm sore & my brain aches and my feet stink :(

hey lucy!!!

let me 'splain!

A gal came on the TV...she was talking about the snow....she was stuck on Nantucket Island and lamented that we could go to Mars, but...

The gravity line comes from a Talking Heads song..I get wild (wild gravity)

Go ahead and pull the curtains
Check to see if I'm still here
Let me lose my perspective
Something worth waiting for
Somewhere in South Carolina
gravity don't mean a thing
And all around the world
Each and ev'ryone
Playing with a heart of steel..

It's a salute to the primary there next week and to Howard Dean....

Jesus Juice is code for what Michael Jackson calls
wine........He'd ply the kids with wine by asking them if they wanted 'jesus juice'....

DOUBLE??

DONE!

slick
01-29-2004, 03:27 PM
you have a picture of a Victoria's Secret model
:D :D Just gotta laugh at this. My real name is Victoria, some people call me a model (model what??:eek: ) and I got me some secrets :D Sorry you're not feeling good either Laurie, but just think; how many days until we party in Seattle???

RICHARD
01-29-2004, 05:07 PM
:D :D Just gotta laugh at this. My real name is Victoria, some people call me a model (model what??:eek: ) and I got me some secrets :D

What about Frederick's???

What's going on there?

catland
01-29-2004, 05:09 PM
I'm getting so confused here.

Vicky has pictures of Tod, Richard has pictures of Vicky, and Mario has pictures of Fred???

Then who has pictures of the Hazmat guy and why is the door to the lost and found locked?

RICHARD
01-29-2004, 05:30 PM
I'm getting so confused here.

Vicky has pictures of Tod, Richard has pictures of Vicky, and Mario has pictures of Fred???

Then who has pictures of the Hazmat guy and why is the door to the lost and found locked?

see!!

no pictures of me;)

I am going to have to climb in thru the outside window.....I think the L and F key has been lost......Or........Where is Mario?

mugsy
01-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Prayers coming yours and your family's way Robin.

I thought I would tell everyone that I found some Nutella in the cupboard and had a piece of toast full of Nutella for a treat the other night.

Hey Richard....I changed my mind....that hot chocolate sounds good!! It's supposed to be -3 F tonight here....now, I realize that that's not very impressive up against Glacier's -64,but, it's still cold and worth another 2 hour delay for tomorrow.

RICHARD
01-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Prayers coming yours and your family's way Robin.

I thought I would tell everyone that I found some Nutella in the cupboard and had a piece of toast full of Nutella for a treat the other night.

Hey Richard....I changed my mind....that hot chocolate sounds good!! It's supposed to be -3 F tonight here....now, I realize that that's not very impressive up against Glacier's -64,but, it's still cold and worth another 2 hour delay for tomorrow.

Hot choco and a loaf of bread for you!!

DONE!

trayi52
01-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Okay Mario, you can come down now, everybody is wondering where you are. He's been hiding up there on the ceiling fan just waiting to grab somebodys beer. He sure has taken a liking to beer.

So I think I'll take beer, and go ahead and give Mario a beer too. He sure has been wanting a beer all week long. Wanting to get here so he love up to all the ladies and see if they would buy him a beer.

Willie

RICHARD
01-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Okay Mario, you can come down now, everybody is wondering where you are. He's been hiding up there on the ceiling fan just waiting to grab somebodys beer. He sure has taken a liking to beer.

So I think I'll take beer, and go ahead and give Mario a beer too. He sure has been wanting a beer all week long. Wanting to get here so he love up to all the ladies and see if they would buy him a beer.

Willie

Two beers and could you check his diaper for the L&F key?

DONE!

lbaker
01-29-2004, 07:16 PM
18 yr old step-grandson just told me I don't "give him no respect". I replied "you aren't GIVEN respect, you EARN it". He doesn't get it. Houston there's a problem. "Hey Mr bartender, I have time for one more round - and a six pack to go" I'm going to have to kick some butt but then all [double hockey sticks] is gonna break loose. Ah crap. Mario! Grab that boy by the short ones and give him one of your LOOKS! :eek: Sorry guys, I know, leave your attitude at the door.. I'll be better tomorrow. Yeah Slick.. Seattle is looking mighty fine to me right now.

zippy-kat
01-29-2004, 07:27 PM
What about Frederick's???

What's going on there?

A big shoe sale! :cool:
Size 7.5 please! (http://www.fredericks.com/images/6/64224_60_itm_a_2700.jpg)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't want anything to drink but I would like a few well-wishes. Remember my best friend that was killed in the car-wreck? Her birthday is Saturday. Tomorrow, I have plans of visiting her grave (will be the first time I've been out there). Afterwards (or maybe Saturday morning), I want to go visit her parents. I'm nervous and I'm not sure why...

EDIT: This made post number 5000... again! I'm once, twice, three times a quinta-pillar..... What the crack?! I wish people would QUIT deleting posts!! :confused::mad:

lbaker
01-29-2004, 07:31 PM
Zip, I'm so sorry.. my frets seem so trivial. Now that I think of it, to you and to Robin.. Love you.
L

Miss Meow
01-29-2004, 07:38 PM
Robin, I hope everything is OK with your sister and her boyfriend. It sounds like they're going through a dreadful time.

Tonya, hugs to you. I don't know what to say except I'll be thinking of you.

slick
01-29-2004, 08:51 PM
Prayers and hugs to you Tonya. You will be on my mind on this sad day. I think it's a good thing that you will be seeing her parents. I'm sure they will need as much support as you will.

trayi52
01-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Ewwweeeee, Richard, the lost and found key is in Mario's diaper!:eek: I guess I better go change the little jokers diaper and recover the key and give it a good sterilization! I shall return!

When I get back I want a Hot Buttered Rum and another beer for Mario. Don't worry I will wash my hands before I return!;)

robinh
01-30-2004, 10:54 AM
Thanks everyone! Appreciate all your prayers and words of encouragement.

Sister is doing better, but her boyfriend is still struggling. Kidneys have started working, so that's positive. They did restart the bf's heart into a normal rhythm yesterday, so there is one problem out of the way, but he still has a couple more to deal with. The doctors still haven't figured out what they have yet, so they aren't exactly sure how to treat all of the symptoms.

As long as I'm spending money (just bought a new minivan for easy transport of the doggies!) and to celebrate what good news we have, I'll buy a round.

RICHARD
01-30-2004, 11:13 AM
"Hey Mr bartender, I have time for one more round - and a six pack to go"

One plus seven...DONE!

7.5 for the zipster

Don't be nervous. Go there and be strong.

DONE!

Tray,

Hot buttered rum, beer and a baby wipe!

DONE!

Robin,

what color????

DONE!

slick
01-30-2004, 11:34 AM
Good morning everyone. I'm at work today even though I still feel like crap; may not stay all day.

Robin, that's encouraging news. They will remain in my prayers.

The good news; I just got a whopping cheque for my overtime so put your money away Robin. This round is on me. Of course the next thing I'll do is to put it in my CA BBQ savings account :)

For now I'll just take V8 jooze if there is some. Need to keep up my 5 to 10 a day.

robinh
01-30-2004, 11:58 AM
It's Red of course! Is there any other color?

Thanks slick!! I'll get the next round.

Is anyone else having trouble typing today? I just keep hitting the wrong keys and having to delete and start over. Scary thing is I do this for a living.:o

slick
01-30-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by robinh
Good choice!!!! I've got a red Chevy Blazer :)

robinh
01-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Most of my other cars have been used so I didn't get to choose, but this one is brand new (only 15 miles on it) and I got what I wanted.

catland
01-30-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by robinh

Is anyone else having trouble typing today? I just keep hitting the wrong keys and having to delete and start over

cool - it matches Zippy's shoes from Fred.:D BTW - my typing was doing just fine until I read your comment and now I can tyep worth a dern:p

sounds like a good morning for some BMs. Anyone care to join me?

Is Tray back with the keys yet?

RICHARD
01-30-2004, 12:40 PM
Slick,

Jooze for you!

DONE!

Robin,

If you drive around in reverse you can lower your mileage on the odometer....:rolleyes:

Catland,

I'll join you....

DONE!

trayi52
01-30-2004, 12:54 PM
Here's the keys!! I got them from Mario, I don't know why he was hiding them! I wonder what is in there that he is wanting so bad?? One of these days I think we are going to have to get the nerve up to go in the lost and found and see just what is in there that Mario is so attracted too!!

Thanks for the baby wipe Richard, sure came in handy.

I'll take another Hot Buttered Rum, and give Mario another beer.

Sorry robinh about the sickness in the family. Did you say you had a new car, that is RED. I have always wanted a red car!! Or a Black Car. Well really a truck is what I really want.

lbaker
01-30-2004, 12:58 PM
RED... SEX AND SIN COLORS Or is that thick & thin? Or sick & sin? thththhththtthat's all folks. None-stop all day here and I'm sure ready to kick back and glug a bloody... no sipping for me right now, I have some catching up to do :p

RICHARD
01-30-2004, 02:15 PM
RED... SEX AND SIN COLORS Or is that thick & thin? Or sick & sin? thththhththtthat's all folks.

lolol,

Laurie,

Promise me you'll do your porky pig imitation in july...:D

Tray,
Come april we will find out what is in the L&F

beer and buttered rum....DONE!

slick
01-30-2004, 02:32 PM
Promise me you'll do your porky pig imitation in july...:D
ROFLMAO!!!! :D :D Better yet show it to me next month in the lobby of that 4-star hotel in front of your coworkers :eek:

May I have a DOTD please???

robinh
01-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Red is for me - van is for doggies! Too old for sin in a car! Or is it just too out of shape!
:confused:

lbaker
01-30-2004, 02:40 PM
Next month Slick? How about 10 days :eek: :D WOWIE ZOWIE (wowie zowie?? where did THAT come from) oh well. I'll do Porky Pig if you do Elmer Fudd :D At least people would give us plenty of space ... heh heh heh

RICHARD
01-30-2004, 02:58 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! :D :D Better yet show it to me next month in the lobby of that 4-star hotel in front of your coworkers :eek:

May I have a DOTD please???

Sure bet....

DONE!

slick
01-30-2004, 03:06 PM
WOWIE ZOWIE
Holy Moly!!!!! 10 days for you and 15 days for me. Hope you will have a digicam.
Thanks for the drink Richard. I'm going downhill slowly but surely so I think I'll take off around 2pm today. Looks like I'll probably have to come in to work Sunday.

BTW congratulations again Zippy. There's always another reason to celebrate at Dick's Place.:)

catland
01-30-2004, 03:43 PM
I'll do Porky Pig if you do Elmer Fudd :D

hee-hee. This made me think of that old Robin Williams routine where he did an impression of Elmer Fudd singing Bruce Springsteen...

"I dwiving in my caw....
I tune on the wadio...
I’m puwwing you cwose,
you just say no
You say you don’t wike it,
but giwl I know you’we a wiah

cause when we kiss, hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu- fiyuh."

RICHARD
01-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Have a good weekend everyone!

Corinna
01-31-2004, 09:53 AM
GOOD MORNING and I do mean good morning . I got MY new computer and have it almost all set up. No more smell kids room or basement to use hubbys. It will take some getting use to ,small key board and xp windows (had95) .Hubby has tried making it easier for the change found a bunch of my stuff that he can set in classic mode till I get used to most of it. I 'll be off later still have to install my printer and My mouse (roller ball) not the standard little arm excersizer. I'll celebrate by having a hot cocoa with a tad( is he still here?) of peppermint snapps.
We are in for a very cold day high winds and cold temps. Expect sub zeros today. Natrually I have to go car shopping with hubby 1984 suburban bit it yesterday. Two car payments not looking forward to it. I will have to go back to work this spring YUck!!!!
Got get ready to go see you all later and often again.