PDA

View Full Version : What would you do for cats if you won the lotto?

Lallypop11
01-28-2004, 01:50 PM
My DREAM is to win the lotto and open up a cat shelter and boutique all in one building. We'd even have cat sitting and boarding available and if you wanted to just come and hang out and play with the cats, what would be allowed too. I would paint the walls fun colors, have windows for the cats to look out, do cute decorating, offer only the best services, and have open cat rooms with cat trees and all sorts of amenites and toys for cats in the boutique to sell. I've even designed it in my spare time, now I just need the money! I want to help all homeless kitties! :D What would you do?

:D

K & L
01-28-2004, 01:53 PM
Well I'm sure eveyone can guess what we'd do.......we'd open a cat sanctuary/shelter! Oh if only!

kuhio98
01-28-2004, 02:13 PM
Start a free spay and neuter clinic. Outfit a couple of motorhomes as spay and neuter traveling clinics. Pay people who volunteer or work on animal issues a decent wage. And, of course, World Peace.

Kirsten
01-28-2004, 02:17 PM
Yes, what K&L has said... open a shelter/cat hotel! This is my biggest dream actually! I don't need much for myself, but I would love to have a lot of money to help as many kitties as possible!

Kirsten

catnapper
01-28-2004, 02:17 PM
I was thinking along the lines of a vet clinic with a cat rescue wing on the left, a dog rescue wing on the right. Of course, it would be no-kill. There would be two stories... the first floor would be what I just mentoned, the second floor would be apartments. One requirement would be that you need to house at least two animals while living in the apartments and help out so many hours in the clinic/rescue. Of course there would be state-of-the art sound blockers in between the two floors! We are dreaming of hitting the big lottery, right?

catlover4ever
01-28-2004, 02:25 PM
I would build a huge barn/shelter in our backyard. I would then start to adopt some of the less fortunate from our local shelters. In the barn would be a huge cat walk, climbing tree, great places to have a good long nap, a walk way that went from the barn to an outdoor pen enclosed so the babies could get the best of both worlds. I would purchase some more cat condos/trees, toys, catnip, etc for all of the furbabies.

I would also help my mom to add onto her house and provide my other furbabies with some more condos/trees, toys, etc....

Laura's Babies
01-28-2004, 04:13 PM
Cleand out ALL kill shelters and shut them down, then do all of the above. And where ever the kitties were, that is where I would live! In a house, in a barn, I wouldn't care.

kimlovescats
01-28-2004, 04:44 PM
Well I had a really beautiful image going and Tony jumped on my keyboard and erased the whole thing!!!!!!! BABIES .... gotta love 'em! :rolleyes:

Well I would have acres of land with real houses for kitties, playgrounds constructed just for the cats, (oh no ... Tony is back) and a huge fish pond!

Better go.... NO TONYYYYYYYY :eek: