PDA

View Full Version : Didn't someone just say their cat eats Fish Food?

kimlovescats
01-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Well, today I got a bit carried away while pouring the flakes in our gold fish pond! :eek: Tucker was very pleased though I might say ....

http://www.kimscats.com/01.27.04_020.jpg

http://www.kimscats.com/01.27.04_021.jpg

cubby31682
01-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Those are such great pictures.

jazzcat
01-27-2004, 11:35 PM
LOL!! Love the tongue shot.

Tucker is a big gorgeous boy!!

iloverat
01-27-2004, 11:41 PM
I'm enjoying the photos of all of your babies. Am short on time so please allow me to use one post to say how much I love every thread you've started about your kitties. They are so lucky to have such a loving home. Congratulations to you and your husband on reaching your decision regarding your cat family. I would guess you must feel some relief in coming to your conclusion. Now you can embrace your 22 babies and know that they won't be going anywhere! :D

kimlovescats
01-28-2004, 12:02 AM
Thank you Cubby and Jazz!!!

Iloverat... you are SO right about the relaxed and content feeling I now have!!! Thanks so much!:)

catcrazylady
01-28-2004, 06:07 AM
Kim with each new thread I'm just more and more in love!!! I think I pick a favorite picture and here comes another one!! All I know is that you have wonderful kitties and dogs and now fish!! I bet the kitties are fun to watch around a gold fish pond!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

jenluckenbach
01-28-2004, 06:26 AM
How does your fish pond not freeze?

CatDad
01-28-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
How does your fish pond not freeze?
I was wondering the same thing.:confused:

Anyway I love the tongue shot. I bet the kitties really love the fish pond.

Do you ever have incidents of kitty fishing?

kimlovescats
01-28-2004, 10:30 AM
Jen.... Luckily we have had a pretty mild winter here in TN so far!
We did get down below freezing the past couple of night, and just the top layer freezes. The fish hibernate at the bottom of the pond during that time. However, whenever they can get to the surface, these fishies are always ready to eat! It's funny, the pet store told me that they wouldn't eat all winter!!! :eek: WRONG!:rolleyes:

Bryan.... the kitties surprisingly enough just watch, only rarely do they bat... but you know that comes with a price ... a WET PAW!
Of course, we have had more than few incidences of CAT OVERBOARD!!! Yep, they'll get to playing chase in the narrow yard and OOPS, "there's a POND there!".... hehe :eek: :D

catlover4ever
01-28-2004, 10:52 AM
Tucker reminds me of my mom's kitties drinking out of the pool. My mom has an in the ground pool and in the summer the cats love to drink out of the pool. In the winter when we cover the pool we get water on the top of the cover and it usually freezes over during the real cold times....well wouldn't you know it that we had a thaw and some kitty was walking across the top and WHOOPS, got their back end wet because they dropped into the water. :rolleyes:

Uniqueviking
01-28-2004, 10:57 AM
Great pics :)

When I had fishtanks, my furbabies (especially Beans - she came running) HAD to have some of the fishfood too whenever I fed the fishies.

K & L
01-28-2004, 11:13 AM
What great pics! I want a fish pond!!:D

Barbara
01-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Filou said he wants a fish pond too (he is the water kitty of my two). Who is the second one with the head showing on the second picture?

Great pics:D

kimlovescats
01-28-2004, 11:44 AM
That is Casper looking on there! ;)