PDA

View Full Version : My sweet Hallie Sue....

kimlovescats
01-27-2004, 10:05 PM
Lying on my chest....

http://www.kimscats.com/HallieLovesMommy.jpg

Pressing against my "face"...hehe...

http://www.kimscats.com/January6_2004_167.jpg

cubby31682
01-27-2004, 11:33 PM
Awwwww look at that pretty little face. How sweet. She looks so happy where shes laying.

jazzcat
01-27-2004, 11:34 PM
Aww, what a sweetie!!

catlover4ever
01-28-2004, 07:44 AM
What a sweetie-pie. I absolutely love it when my furbabies cuddle with me.

sqwelch
01-28-2004, 07:47 AM
Nuffin in the whole world beats a cat snuggle !!!

catcrazylady
01-28-2004, 07:56 AM
What a SWEET FACE! She is very pretty but she has such a sweet and kind look about her. A snuggle from her must be very special!!
What is her story? If you know.

Barbara
01-28-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by sqwelch
Nuffin in the whole world beats a cat snuggle !!!

I second that:) :) :)

bluekat
01-28-2004, 09:34 AM
Aww, what a cute face:D

Laura's Babies
01-28-2004, 09:55 AM
with all the above posts! I love a kitty that snuggles!

kimlovescats
01-28-2004, 10:17 AM
Hallie is one of 4 kittens that I raised from birth back in 2000. Their mother, Gabby, was a kitty that I rescued from running across a busy street! Brought her home and later discovered she had a hidden bundle! :eek:

She gave birth to Hallie, Harper, Smokey and Neo on 5/5/00. Neo was a beautiful siamese mix that my sister adopted. Unfortunately, Neo passed at about 4 months of age from FIP. :(
Harper, Hallie and Smokey remained with me and brought my total up to a whopping 4 cats!!! :rolleyes: At THAT time people thought I was nuts!!! LOL!!!

Hallie Sue bonded with me from day one as she was the only baby girl, and quite the girl too! Her big brothers took care of her, but boy could she "take care of them" as well!!! :)

I'll never forget one day when she was a tiny baby and I had been vacuuming! Well, she disappeared and I couldn't find here anywhere! I was panic stricken, and rushed outside to see if one of the kids had let her out. I was running all around the house and yard calling her frantically, and praying to see her tiny little self. I went back in the house and my hubby was searching along with me. Finally we opened the closet door, where we stored the vacuum. There sat tiny Hallie Sue, scared to death in the corner. I picked her up and just BAWLED MY EYES OUT!!!!
I love this baby girl sooooo much! :D

CatDad
01-28-2004, 12:47 PM
What a cute little girl and I also, love the snuggly type. She has such a pretty face.

I got pictures and a story.:D I love that.

I really liked the story, as I had done that to Bob once. REally I was happy to know that I am not the only one.;) He has crawled in and I did not notice and shut the door. I finally realized about 3 hours later. Also after a frantic search.:eek:

rg_girlca
01-28-2004, 05:44 PM
Awww sweet Hallie Sue, you remind me so much of my Katie girl. She is a real snuggler also.
Hallie is such a pretty girl.

Lorraine
01-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Hallie Sue, you are one lovely girl! Such beautiful green eyes! She seems so affectionate! Sweet pictures!:)

Steffi N
01-28-2004, 07:41 PM
What a darling picture of Hallie Sue cuddling with mommny. You two have a very special love for each other.

NoahsMommy
01-29-2004, 12:46 AM
Oh my, she sure looks like a sweetie pie!

I think its neat that you can typically pick a female tabby from a male tabby in pictures. They are so pretty.

Nice to meet you Hallie Sue! :)

Randi
01-29-2004, 09:55 AM
Awww, what a precious picture. She really enjoys it.

I agree, nothing beats a kitty snuggle. :)