PDA

View Full Version : Dog Rant & Rave

Sevens
01-27-2004, 07:06 PM
First the rant (actually kind of funny)...Guinness is not feeling well. He's had a respitory sort of infection since Saturday night. I called the vet today (not open on weekends and closed because of snow yesterday). He thought that I was going to ask him about Bailey (Miss High Maintenance--we've been to him for sensitive stomach, shots, messed up toenail, oral warts, dog fight and now she's got a really bad case of dry skin..we've been there about 10 times in less than a year for her). I told him it was Guinness this time and he said "Well God Stephanie, we'll have to put a brick with your name on it in our new hospital! Hahahaha:rolleyes: :)

Now the rave...My doggies protected me from a jumbo size wild rat tonite! I like pet rats ok, but wild rats living in alleys are not ok with me. I was walking them and all of a sudden they went protective and stood in front of me, they wouldn't let me go forward. Guinness' fur went up and they both started growling. Here comes a jumbo size wild city rat coming right at us! I was really scared, but they barked at it, tried to chase it and it ran for the trash cans. We came back to the apartment really quick. They both got treats. I know it sounds silly, I'm such a dork, but I was really scared. I'm sure Mr. Rat was just looking for a meal, but geez!

Anyway, dorky rant/rave over. Hope everybody is having a good night!:D

captain
01-27-2004, 11:11 PM
Brave, brave pups!!!!

As for the BRICK - TAKE THEM UP ON IT!!!!! How funny!:D

RobiLee
01-28-2004, 07:01 AM
I had to laugh at your rat story...hehehe. That sounds like something that would happen to me. Trust me I would have been scared to death. So glad the pups did a good job of protecting you. I think you should take them up on that brick too!

Robin :)

pitc9
01-28-2004, 07:22 AM
Way to go kids!
Good job saving mommy from that rat!

sabies
01-28-2004, 08:47 AM
How sweet! They definitely deserve a treat for protecting you!

K9soul
01-28-2004, 10:06 AM
What a cute story! Good dogs! :D