PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed

Laura's Babies
01-27-2004, 06:50 PM
For Amy's surgery tomorrow (if I don't back out). She seems to feel better but I still don't feel good about having it done. Please in your prayers, request that this surgery not leave her in any worse shape than she is now.. And for God to give me strenght to keep it together while she is there and when she gets back home to her worrying Mommie.

joycenalex
01-27-2004, 07:49 PM
i'll keep amy in my prayers. (( laura))

Felicia's Mom
01-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Amy will be in my prayers.

K & L
01-27-2004, 08:23 PM
I must have missed a post. What kind of surgery is she having? Sending wishes your way!

slick
01-27-2004, 08:40 PM
I know how it's so hard not to worry when your babies are at the whitecoats. I pray that everything will turn out OK.

Lorraine
01-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Sending prayers for Amy, and a hug to you.

AvaJoy
01-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Prayers and hugs to you and dear Amy.:)

kimlovescats
01-27-2004, 09:10 PM
Sending love and prayers! Please update as soon as you hear anything! ((HUGS))

Laura's Babies
01-27-2004, 09:14 PM
Tomorrow she is getting "fixed". They have strongly reccomended she have it done since she is already about 5 1/2 months old and she could come in heat anytime. The weight of pregnancy would add to the problems she is already having with her hips and legs. I am so worried that having the surgery will leave them worse than they are already since stress effects it and I know putting her on her back to do the surgery will make them worse. It appears to be a nureological problem of a unknown nature, but as she grows up, it gets progressingly worse. She has come to me purring and wanting to be held all night and looks at me real funny because I cry all over her and get her WET! She is just SO, SO sweet!

Miss Meow
01-27-2004, 09:16 PM
Will be thinking of her tomorrow and sending good wishes.

jazzcat
01-27-2004, 11:53 PM
Prayers on the way for sweet Amy, and you.

Hang in there

Laura's Babies
01-28-2004, 06:31 AM
I am still upset and guess I will be until it is over and can see she is alright. They are all begging for something to eat but I can't feed any of them until she is at the vets. Oh Man! I am so worried. Please send prayers up for her today that she will come through alright. This is my first handicaped baby and I do not handle it well at all.

Photo taken yesterday while she was resting.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/pc1d657e2f28ed94e775a9abaf9c16e09/f9cc188a.jpg

Be good today, my little sweetheart. Mommie will pray for you. Come back to me as whole as you can!

jenluckenbach
01-28-2004, 06:48 AM
Prayers for Amy and for Laurie to make it through today with flying colors!!!

catlover4ever
01-28-2004, 07:20 AM
Laura, I'm sending prayers, positive thoughts and cyber {{{hugs}}} to you and Amy that everything goes well. Please keep us posted. --- Meg

Kirsten
01-28-2004, 07:22 AM
Good wishes and positive thoughts for Amy.... :)

Kirsten

catcrazylady
01-28-2004, 07:37 AM
You and Amy have been in my thoughts for days. Lots of prayers and lots of hugs for both you and Amy. I'm sure everything will be fine. PT prayers are amazing!!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif
Hang in there and let us know as soon as you can.

sqwelch
01-28-2004, 08:05 AM
Prayers for Amy and mum too :)

Killearn Kitties
01-28-2004, 08:54 AM
Keeping fingers crossed for you today. I hope all goes well.l

CatDad
01-28-2004, 09:36 AM
It is very hard to let our babies go, even if it is only for a short time. Especiallly for something like surgery.

Hang in there it will be done with soon. I always find that it helps to post and get encouragement.:)

Amy will be in my prayers and thoughts. Laura you will too, and a big {{{HUG}}} for you both.

Keep us updated when you can.

Laura's Babies
01-28-2004, 09:48 AM
I called my daughter and got her to take her down there since I knew I would be bawling in the vets office. She was playing and having a good time, acting like she felt so much better. Those little eyes looking at me through the kennel door got me and I broke down. Told me daughter to just "GO! Get her out of here before I change my mind!". I can't quit crying!

Someone said that posting would help and it does, knowing all of you don't think I am being silly helps more than you will know. Looking at you cute kitty pics helps keep me occupied and smiling so post away today!

CatDad
01-28-2004, 12:41 PM
It was me.;)

I am glad to hear that she was feeling better today. I was also glad to hear that your daughter was able to help out. It was also nice to hear that she did not fuss at going. She knows everything will be fine.

Try to keep yourself busy and love on your other babies. That should help the time go by quicker.

Feed the other babies, now that Amy is gone.:D I am sure that you did, but I thought that I would remind you.

I am sure that we will hear from you later.

{{{HUGS}}} to you.

Bryan

catcrazylady
01-28-2004, 12:47 PM
Any news yet??? I know it's still kind of early but I thought you may have called the vets office already!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif I always do!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

kimlovescats
01-28-2004, 01:42 PM
Hang in there, Mom!!! Please update us asap too! ;)

Laura's Babies
01-28-2004, 10:25 PM
but for those of you who missed it. They called me and said she did fine during surgery and was groggly trying to get up and move around. That was 50% of my worry. The other 50% was how her hip/leg is going to be after having to be on her back with her legs extended and that will take time to see. She is my angel of joy and I know I worried far more than I needed to but she has my whole heart and it hurts me to see her anymore disabled than she is because she is just sooooo sweet and adorable. There is no way I can thank all of you enough for holding my hand and wiping my tears through this and believe me, it HELPED, more than you will ever know and your prayers too! I would kiss each of you if I could! Thank you.. I go get her in the morning and I will be there early!