PDA

View Full Version : M.C.C.

Cougie Wechsler
08-30-2001, 07:30 AM
Well what a handsome guy starring at me on my monitor, M.C.C. I could just reach out and scratch your head and rub your belly! I loved the story of your life, your conversations and boxing matches with your brother. The most important thing is that you are loved and give that love back. God Bless you M.C.C. on your special day. Hope its filled with boxing, conversation, and belly rubs!

zippy-kat
08-30-2001, 08:23 AM
What a pretty kitty you are MCC! But I'm sure you already knew that! :D

I love those gorgeous green eyes of yours!

Congrats!

NoahsMommy
08-30-2001, 10:40 AM
What a sweet kitty!!! I love how you are all snuggly in your mommy's arms!! What a little angel!! :)

sasvermont
08-30-2001, 10:46 AM
Oh My! What a sweet face you have MCC! I would love to see a picture of you with your buddy. Congrats on being the cat of the day. You look so soft and lovable! I want you! :rolleyes:

bloomer
08-30-2001, 10:55 AM
I couldn't let this go without commenting on how beautiful MCC is.. and a maine coone.. you're mamma must have died and gone to heaven the day you showed up!.. Congrats Big Guy!.. you are beautiful :D

Logan
08-30-2001, 11:59 AM
M.C.C....don't you look comfy, all snuggled up in that bed? I think you are a perfect Cat of the Day for us on such a dreary and gray day! Congratulations!

catwoman
08-30-2001, 12:30 PM
Ooh, MCC ... love your "glamour shot."

You are soooo handsome!

yorkster
08-30-2001, 12:42 PM
MCC! I just had to comment about you too because you are soooo precious!(spellcheck). And what an awesome picture of you snuggling-up with your owner. I have a orange Maine Coon who also looks in the mirror and tries to get to the 'other' room- A M. Coon trate maybe? Congratulations to you MCC on being cat of the day today. It is very deserved!

thelmalu99
08-30-2001, 12:56 PM
Hey M.C.C.,

We're happy to see a fellow New Yawkuh being honored as Cat of the Day! You make us really proud. Our Mom thinks you're really good-looking, but that's no surprise! You're a redhead, just like us!
Enjoy your day and make sure you get lots of treats and snuggles on your special day! ;) Milk it for all it's worth!!

Love,
Elvis and Jack Daniels (aka Danny)

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: thelmalu99 ]

thelmalu99
08-30-2001, 01:12 PM
http://bbs2.fanforum.com/images/smilies/LOL.gif http://bbs2.fanforum.com/images/smilies/LOL.gif

AmberLee
08-30-2001, 02:36 PM
Ooh, you gorgeous guy,

Hope you are having a wonderful day in thanks for the beauty you are sharing with us! ;)

Love ya!

tatsxxx11
08-30-2001, 02:37 PM
Brilliant fireball orange....maine coon lineage....Oh, perfection!! You are one gorgeous kitty, M.C.C! Those sparkling green eyes are mesmerizing :eek: Congratulations to you beautiful M.C.C., our very beautiful and sweet Cat of the Day! Time to celebrate with lots of hugs, kisses and treats :)

luvdemabys
08-30-2001, 06:55 PM
OHMYGAWD, What a GORGEOUS cat!

lizbud
08-30-2001, 11:06 PM
M.C.C
What a Beautiful boy you are!!
Love those little extra tuffs of hair between you toes!! Congratulations to you
for being our CAT OF THE DAY !!!!
" Live long and prosper" sweetie...

Ila
09-01-2001, 08:04 AM
M.C.C. you are a very handsom cat. I can see why Mom is so proud of you. Congratulations. Making the cat of the day is worthy of you!!Your beautiful!! :)