PDA

View Full Version : Chili

crow_noir
11-12-2001, 02:47 AM
Chili is such a beautiful and endearing kitty!

sasvermont
11-12-2001, 06:04 AM
Chili - what wonderful ending to a rough beginning for you are your furry family. Sometimes I feel wrong about having "purchased" my cats rather than "rescued" them. I did go to a breeder and not a mall pet store! Anyway, this is about Chili and I wanted to let you know what a pretty girl you are and that I wanted to Congratulate you for being THE CAT OF THE DAY. :) ;) p. s. Is there a cat in your household named Pepper? :D :D :D

Edwina's Secretary
11-12-2001, 01:32 PM
Chili! Is that your name because your coat is a delightful mix of colors just like chili is a mix of ingredients? Because your personality is a mix of ladylike and tomboy?Whatever the reason you are a doll! I just love calicos.

Cougie Wechsler
11-12-2001, 02:05 PM
Chili, what a angel face you have sweet girl. COngrats on your special day sweetie. God Bless you!

purrley
11-12-2001, 03:12 PM
Chili - you're an adorable and colorful baby girl - Congrats on being a honey of a COTD!!!

yorkster
11-12-2001, 03:53 PM
Chili you are a sweety! I love your pose with crossed feet!
This is your day, so beg for extra treats and scatches on the chin. Congratulations to you!

tatsxxx11
11-12-2001, 04:26 PM
What a sweet, oh so lady-like pose Chili! I just swoon over gorgeous calico cuties like you! I loved reading all about your precious quirks and acrobatic antics!! :D I'm so glad you were rescued Chili, and along with Leia, given such a wonderful, happy home! Congratulations to you sweet little Chili! Today we bestow upon you our greatest honor as we name you our most deserving, beautiful, Cat of the Day! My Mr. B and Oliver wish you all that your sweet little heart desires on your special day! :)

lizbud
11-12-2001, 06:35 PM
Chili,
You are a Beautiful Kitty,and so lucky to
have been found by caring people who helped
you get your chance at a happy life!!!
You, Chili and sister Leia, sound like my
kittys.(Love to play on the ductwork/run when
the doorbell sounds).
Congratulations Chili for being today's
CAT OF THE DAY !!!

AmberLee
11-12-2001, 07:42 PM
Dear Chili,

What a lovely lady cat you are -- with a touch of spice! You are our special COTD and it is a treat for us to see your beauty.

May you get many of your favorite treats today, sweetheart!

4 feline house
11-12-2001, 10:39 PM
Eenie, meenie, Chili Beanie, I pick YOU for Cat of the Day! There is a special little Chili in my heart, he was a feral foster who never forgot me even after my friend adopted him! Alas, they all moved to Arizona so I never see Chili anymore. Chili, you sound like a special little girl who is very deserving of her Cat of the Day designation.