PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Big Guy.....

Don Juan's mom
01-26-2004, 03:06 AM
My own big fella, Don Juan (COTD July 14, 2003), sends his salutations and congratulations. You're a handsome cat, and I hope that you have a nice railing for sunning in your new home. :)

Liz

Barbara
01-26-2004, 07:04 AM
Big Guy, you sound like a sweet handsome and special boy.

It shows when you groom your little sis (who could expect that when she's called Pandora the pest), when you don't hiss at human kids who are too small to learn how to address a cat properly and of course when you come to the lap...

You could come to me any time.

I hope you have a great day basking in th sun and windowshopping at birds;)

RobiLee
01-26-2004, 07:55 AM
Big Guy, I love you! You are a stunning fellow. That coat of yours is beautiful. Enjoy your special day!

Congrats, Big Guy!!

Robin :)

Bari_d
01-26-2004, 09:13 AM
We really enjoyed reading your writeup this morning...glad you've got such a loving home with enough laps to keep you happy. Enjoy your day, and we'd love to see more photos! You are very, very handsome! Catgratulations, Big Guy - you're certainly an impressive Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

rg_girlca
01-26-2004, 11:21 AM
Wow you are one handsome Big Guy for sure. Please be careful though on that railing, I would hate to hear of anything happening to you.
You sound like a real sweetheart.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

tatsxxx11
01-26-2004, 12:13 PM
Hey there, Big Guy!!! Oh, aren't you the most handsome, laid back, hunk of a lover boy!:) Sitting there on your deck railing, you look as though you don't have a care in the world! You simply ooze love and sweetness and you sure do know how to spread that "sugar" around too! Big Guy, you ARE quite a guy in every sense of the word!:) Congratulations to our sweet as sugar, most handsome and lovable Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day on center stage, Big Guy and have a very special day celebrating your day of honor with your proud family and Pandora the Pest!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Big Guy
What a hunk of handsome kitty boy you are! Your fur looks like velvet in your picture. I hope you get lots of extra treats and goodies today to help celebrate being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie!:D

kittenwhiskerz
01-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Oh Big Guy!!!!!!! You really are one great big, beautiful guy for sure. And I love how sweet you are to others. Your coat is like silk and the color is envious to artists for they would never be able to show it in all it's shining glory.
Congratulations Big Guy! You are very worthy of the honor!

Darrolanne ~CA~

felinefriend
01-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Oh my, Big Guy, you are hugely handsome and stunning basking so relaxed there in the sun on your porch! I wish I could pick you up and pet your velvety coat! What a good boy you are to be gentle when small kids play rough with you and chase you around! You're just a baby too, even though you're big!! You're adorable!!! Happy Monday, and thanks for starting our week off so wonderfully! ;) :D :)

sasha the cat
01-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Mee-rrow! What a handsome pussycat you are! Purrrrr my heart is astir!

Your MeowMom & Paw-Paw are so lucky you decided to move next door and join the Palace as resident handsome Big Guy Cat. What a hunk of pussycat you are, purrrrrrrrrrrrr.

My KatMa is already deeply in love with you; no wonder: you love being petted, scratched, will jump right into any available lap, head butt and ask to be petted!! Exactly the right kind of pussycat for my KatMa.

Miss Pandora the Pest has a good life with you there to pay particular attention to her ears. She must have the cleanest ears in the USA!

Better to be an in-palace pussycat where it is safe for you! Live long & healthy, happy, always cherished and loved sweet Mr Big Guy. You are a purrfectly delightful boy...

smokey the elder
01-26-2004, 05:06 PM
What a wonderful kitty you are! Skinkids that age can be hard on a guy.:p

kittenwhiskerz
01-26-2004, 05:39 PM
LOL Smokey........"skinkids"!!! A great description.

KittenW california

Jax
01-26-2004, 05:40 PM
What a big stud you are Big Guy! You are very very handsome and look like one very self-assured and learned kitty boy.
Congrats for being Our Awesome Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
01-26-2004, 06:02 PM
What a great cat. He figured things out early, and life worked out well for him. Except the part about no more outdoor fun. Extra treats today for the big fella.

Pandora_Rose Persian Passion!
01-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Hello there Big Guy!!! What an extraordinarily handsome boy you are!! You look simply stunning posed on the railing like that! And your fur is so shimmery!
I can tell that you have an amazing, special purrsonality, and have so enjoyed reading what your "human" wrote about you. I can tell that you are clearly cherished and loved (I'm sure that it's mutual) by what was written. You are truly lovely, and I hope that today is an extra-special day for you as C~O~T~D!!!Enjoy all of the treats, scratchings, headrubs--and ear cleanings!;) --that your great big heart desires! You deserve it all!!!:D

karlyb
01-28-2004, 12:38 AM
Hello Big Guy! You are a very handsome boy. Your shiny fur has a reddish cast to it making it even more gorgeous. Does little Pandora pick on you? Soon enough she will settle down into a more sedate kittycat. It is so sweet that you clean her ears no matter how much she pesters you. Enjoy your new home and I hope you have many more years with your family.

catmandu
02-07-2004, 11:27 AM
My God Big Guy , you could be the twn brother of JJJ3 , my Whiskers Temptation devouring friend. And you could well be Edwinas long lost brother. What a great looking Cat , you are Big Bold Big Guy COTD!JJJ3 says you are the Best Looking of them all , but he might be biased!!!