PDA

View Full Version : Thread idea....

Tonya
01-25-2004, 11:18 AM
I see so many cute doggies in different adoptable pet websites. (For example the EVIL EVIL Petfinder.com) I'm always dying to share pics for no apparent reason, but I don't want to crowd out PT. What do you think about starting a thread of just cute adoptable pet pics? I know there are rules on pics and links...would this be allowed?

Cincy'sMom
01-25-2004, 11:20 AM
This is just my opinion, but thepictures on Petfinder are there to be seen and shared...the more cross postingthey get, the more exposure the dogs get, the better the chance they have of being adopted.

I posted a few cuties I foundin Dog Rescue a day or two ago...feel free to add!!!

DogLover9501
01-25-2004, 11:23 AM
I agree, theyre there to share!

pitc9
01-25-2004, 11:35 AM
I think it's a great idea!!

clara4457
01-25-2004, 11:55 AM
I think it is a great idea, but I will be shamelessly posting ones from the shelter I volunteer at. As far as legally posting pictures from petfinder and other dog adoptions sites, most sites will say whether or not it is allowed. For example right on the petfinder home page is a message saying you are allowed to link the photos.

Generally if it does not state that you are allowed to link to the site, you must email and ask permission.