PDA

View Full Version : MiuMiu

Dan Holder
01-25-2004, 05:59 AM
Cat Of The Day seems to have completed an around the world journey with MiuMiu from China! She might be a dragon cat, but she's a beauty and sounds like a sweet kitty. We thought her homeland was a tough place for a cat, so it is especially good to see she has people to care about her. Good luck to her, her friends and family.

smokey the elder
01-25-2004, 07:13 AM
Just a few days ago it was Chinese New Year, and what better way to celebrate than to have a Chinese COTD. MiuMiu is a ringer for a gorgeous red cat I saw for adoption at Petsmart yesterday. Your color is great for a dragon kitty!

neko1
01-25-2004, 07:35 AM
Yeah an orangie female, just like my Pumpkin! You truely are special MiuMiu, congrats on cotd!:)

tatsxxx11
01-25-2004, 07:42 AM
What a sweet and lovely girl you are, dear MiuMiu! Yes, I agree, what better to celebrate the Chinese New Year than with a beautiful girl such as you as our Cat of the Day honoree! And as your proud family tells us, you were born to bring happiness and good luck to your humans and how aptly you live up to the title "Dragon Cat!":) Your family is truly blessed to have such a kind, gentle and loving kitty such as you to brighten their lives:) Congratulations to you dear MiuMiu, our very precious and deserving Cat of the Day!!! Have a wonderfu day celebrating your great honor MiuMiu! I wish you and your family many, many more years happy, love filled years together!:)

Bari_d
01-25-2004, 11:11 AM
What a beautiful girl you are! Ginger cats are soooo sweet of purrrsonality and we hope being a Dragon Cat will afford you a very long and happy life!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
01-25-2004, 11:24 AM
Such a darling kitty - how lucky you are to have her and her you! Miu Miu has such a lovely coat and such sweet eyes... Congrats Marvelous MM for being Our Adoorable Cat of the Day!:) :D :) :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-25-2004, 12:25 PM
MiuMiu
What a beauty you are! I really enjoyed meeting you and reading all about you. I found the cat lore so facinating! I think you are a twice lucky cat: lucky for your family and lucky for yourself that you have such a wonderful family and home. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Barbara
01-25-2004, 12:45 PM
MiuMiu, the Chinese friends I have in Singapore call me a dragon lady:D So I can only hope that being a dragon is something VERY positive. And in your case I am sure it is.

I also think being a cat in China can be a tough job and am so glad you found a loving and caring hime:)

rg_girlca
01-25-2004, 01:02 PM
MiuMiu, what an adorable girl you are and so lucky to be in such a loving home. My Chinese astrological sign is the Dragon. Dragon's have a radiant charm and by reading your story you certainly are charming.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.:)

lizbud
01-25-2004, 01:19 PM
Hello MiuMiu,

Congratulations pretty kitty for being chosen for honors
today as our CAT OF THE DAY. I wish you a long, happy &
healthy life.:)

sasha the cat
01-25-2004, 02:58 PM
Mrrump, Hi Miss MiuMiu,

On the occasion of the Chinese New Year 4701 [year of the Monkey] mew, mew, my KatMa and I, Sasha the Queen wish you and your humans "Sun nien fai lok; Gung hay fat choy!"

http://www.chinapage.com/duilian/crane3socp.gif

What a beautiful little dragon cat you are! KatMa tells me you are also a very cultured Princess who likes classical music. Meee too! I'm a calico & you are an orange/cream sweetie, so we'd get along fabulously!

Mew-mew, be careful outside! We pussycats can't trust all the humans because some of them are mean to animals.

Continue bringing joy to your humans; live long, healthy, happy, loved and always treated like the Princess you are. What a beautiful little dragon cat you are! KatMa tells me you are also a very cultured Princess who likes classical music. Meee too! I'm a calico & you're an orange/cream sweetie, so we'd get along fabulously!

karlyb
01-28-2004, 12:28 AM
Hello beautiful orange MiuMiu. I am glad to hear from a kitty in far away China. People who love kitties are the same all over the world. I hope you and the family that loves you so much have many more years together.

catmandu
02-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Miu Miu , you are truly a treasure , as most Ginger Cats are male. But you are such a good Cat , that they named a whole year , after you. Mighty Miu Miu COTD!