PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT PETITION!!! Beware.... :o(

kimlovescats
01-24-2004, 10:00 PM
Please go to this website, read the story then sign the petition to help catch this CREEP and have justice served!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
http://beware-dave-nulph-is-a-seiral-animal-beaterkiller.com/

rg_girlca
01-25-2004, 12:16 AM
Oh Kim, this is so heartbreaking. I hope this guy gets what he deserves. If he has no remorse for what he did to these poor defenseless animals, what will be next on his list? Little children.
Words cannot express how I feel about this cause I would be banned by Karen. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I signed the petition.

IttyBittyKitty
01-25-2004, 01:03 AM
If any of my exes did that, I'd kill THEM make no mistake!!

A friend at work who is passionate about animal welfare once said to me "one day, I am going to jail because of my love of animals."

bisi.cat
01-25-2004, 01:45 AM
Some people are so sick!!!:mad: :( :mad: :(

BastetsMum
01-25-2004, 02:47 AM
Sorry,

I just want to know if this is actually genuine. There are a lot of terrible trolls out there. I just wondered because we are judging a person before we know exactly what happened or not.

I don't mean to be nasty or anything I just think we are all quick to judge without being fully appraised of the situation.

lbaker
01-25-2004, 07:55 AM
I signed, with comments :mad: he is a menace to ALL living things. I know people in FL that have contacts, wish I knew how to locate this vermine

Laura's Babies
01-25-2004, 08:54 AM
goes on all the time because they law treats it so lightly. Pet Lovers should SCREAM out to every politician they can to get it treated harshley. When a dog attacks a human, it is delt with extreemly harshly so why should it be different for the humans? In my daughters neighborhood, there was a man who laced hot dogs with rat bait and killed everyone's animals around him, some of the pets, people had for many years. The law said they could not do anything because he was putting the bait in his own yard. The whole neighborhood was in a uproar about it, so bad that the man sold his house and moved away but he never had to pay for what he did!!

bluekat
01-25-2004, 09:37 AM
:mad: I signed it.

moosmom
01-25-2004, 10:01 AM
Bastetsmum,

This is not a hoax. The Dearborn Animal Shelter sent me a copy of it this morning. I have signed the petition and plan on going to the dirtbag's prelim. Something needs to be done to convince these politicians that the laws need to become stricter and people need to be held accountable for their actions.

Animals are living creatures, put on this earth long before we ever showed up. They are not disposable!! I hope this $#%hole gets what's coming to him.

kimlovescats
01-25-2004, 12:15 PM
Donna.... as much as I hate to believe this really did happen .... thanks for confirming it, so we can try our best to keep this scum off the streets!!!

BastetsMum
01-25-2004, 02:53 PM
What scum!

Although having two not so nice relationships I could well beleive that this would happen. If you can't kill the person kill something nearest and dearest to their heart. I personally think its horrible and thanks Moosmom for confirming it.

I hope that he gets his just deserts he is a vile, nasty creature that I hang my head in shame that he is part of the same race as I am. Lets hope that something is done about him and restriction on his rights, not the usual penalties.

katienoonan
01-25-2004, 05:35 PM
I'm from Michigan and if I ever see that person.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: They will not be happy. I am #271 on the list.

spunkymeow
01-25-2004, 10:07 PM
WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE THE ATROCITY OF THIS. CONDOLESCENCES TO THE WOMAN. I SIGNED THE PETITION.