PDA

View Full Version : Sadie Marie

sasha the cat
01-24-2004, 09:40 PM
Hi, Sweet Kitten:

You are just so delicious as a five-week old and you remind me of my precious love, Tiggy (b. 1985 - d. 2000) who adopted me when he was five weeks old. Such sweetness as what one finds in a kitten is just pure magic.

Of course you are Queen of the House! It is your Palace and your MeowMommy, Brandy is only too happy to spoil you! The three boys must find you such a cutie pie girl kitty. All boys need a girl to socialize them and a Queen like you will straighten them out in no time!

So nice that you have a little kitten of your own to love and Sami is very lucky your MeowMommy was adopted by her!

Sasha The Queen and me, her KatMa, wish you, Sami and the boys good health, happiness and never-ending love from Brandy. And Sasha wants to say to Brandy: "mew, mew, Brandy. You are my kind of person -- one of those humans with big hearts who accept being adopted by the furkids. Lots of purrs and kitty kisses to you from me, Sasha The Queen."

annedadosky
01-27-2004, 08:09 AM
Is that icon what your pussycat looks like? I have a queen of the house named Tobina, she is black and white. Is Brandy another cat or a person? We also have a Siamese, a blue pt. who was sick today already. His name is Siam.

Are your cats fussy eaters. Mine are. We just went shopping for them yesterday, and picked out all fish food, except Salmon. Does yours like Salmon? I cannot send pictures of my cats. Maybe some day I'll be equipped. I would appreciate prayers for my Siamese who is sick. He vomited into his bowl this morning.

Have to go,

Anne Dadosky

blaurie2
01-27-2004, 09:22 PM
hi Sadie Marie from Mount Pleasant! how wonderful to see a neighbor celebrity! What a wonderful family you have and so kind of them to give you a kitten toy! ;) Hope all of you kitties got special treats on your special day, AND i hope you're having fun in your first big snow storm!:D