PDA

View Full Version : How many toys does your dog have?

*LabLoverKEB*
01-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Sadie has:
Too many tennis balls
1 big tennis ball
2 rope toys
1 Kong
2 stuffed teddy bears
1 stuffed (man)
1 stuffed Christmas toy

I think she needs some more toys. Poor Sadie!

jenfer
01-24-2004, 08:26 PM
TONS! haha...
mostly cat toys, some squeaky toys and a few kongs.
What can I say, Gigi is spoiled. :D

DogLover9501
01-24-2004, 08:32 PM
:eek: I have to count? lol

Here goes, but I know I will leave some out.....

Piddle:
He considers EVERY toy in the house as his own!
Stuffed dog
Big stuffed soccer ball
A ton of squeaky things
10-15 stuffed toys
A rope bone
Ball on a rope
Little chicken that vibrates when you pull the string
Rubber hotdog!
Little cow toy....
etc..etc...etc

Wiggles:
She doesnt play much, the ones she plays with her:
Little skunk thing that makes noises
Piddles little cow...
Her bird toy

Jasper:
Tiger that growls :o
Ball that lights up and makes 11 different noises :eek:
Rope toy
Tricky treats ball
Lots of stuffed things
Puppets
Rubber bones
Rubber T-Bone steak & rubber sub!
Stuffed football
AND soon *hopefully* a kong!

wolf_Q
01-24-2004, 08:48 PM
ENTIRELY TOO MANY! lol ;)

I'll have to take a pic of the new container I got for his toys. It's overflowing. He has one toybox just for tennis balls/balls. He has 5 kong type toys alone....I'm betting at *least* 50 stuffed toys and squeaky toys. He also has two soccer balls as "outside toys." And he loves them all!

GoldenRetrLuver
01-24-2004, 08:57 PM
Haha...waaaaay to many to count. ;)
I need a new container to store them all in...the current one is overflowing, they don't even all fit. :o

Daisy has AT LEAST 50 tennis balls. Some are in the backyard, and some are in the house...hiding somewhere. :p
We have 3 frisbees, because Molly loves to play frisbee.
Then they have around 30+ Stuffie/Squeaky toys
They also have a few kongs, and rope toys

I'm betting there's a ton more that I need to find. :o

K9soul
01-24-2004, 09:04 PM
I really don't even know, but I they don't have any stuffed toys or squeaky toys because they tear them up right away. Tasha loves to chew a little hole in something stuffed and then pull out all the stuffing.

Tennis balls are a big hit. A LOT of various balls, from tennis ball size to the big soccer ball with the rope ends. They have Nylabones all over the house. I still find bones and balls under the furniture constantly. :rolleyes:

cali
01-25-2004, 11:18 AM
um a kong that they have absolutly no intrest in, a toy slipper, a headless duck, various peices of a toy mouse, a cow the moo's, and sheep that bleets, several different typs of balls, 10 frisbees(official discs that we ordered for happy) um and various dolls and stuffys they stole and claimed. and various peices of things all over the house.

pitc9
01-25-2004, 11:37 AM
I think I just counted 17, and that's just upstairs in the living room!! There's also two kongs down in there crates!!
And who knows what they have taken outside!!!!

Cincy'sMom
01-25-2004, 01:31 PM
I don't even want to venture a guess!! More then their toy box holds, and that is just in the house!!!

Toby's Mommy
01-25-2004, 01:55 PM
None..

Boo Boo must have had bad experiences(sp?) When he was young and if you throw a ball or try to get him to play he runs away.

Kfamr
01-25-2004, 06:42 PM
To be honest with you, there's so many in the back yard, arounf the house, and then in their "toy corner" I don't even know where to begin or count. :eek:

Dog1,Cats2
01-25-2004, 06:57 PM
I'm embarrassed to admit that Sascha has way too many toys! I keep finding more new, cute ones for her! She loves stuffed animals that squeak or rattle or make a crunchy noise - and if they've got long arms & legs, she shakes them really hard she whacks herself!!

She eventually chews off the eyes or noses if they're plastic, but she doesn't destuff them (contrary to many other dogs I hear about!)

We tell her to go get a toy, and she selects one and comes back with it to have us play fetch with her.

Foam
01-25-2004, 07:07 PM
:eek: Entirley too many..
We have two large baskets filled with toys! There's plenty scattered about the house and outside as well.
There's at least 20 squeaky toys, plenty of socks, one kong, two rope toys, plenty of stuffed toys, and many many MANY ripped up and broken toys that they still love outside. :o

Cookiebaker
01-25-2004, 07:32 PM
Way too many for him to play with at any given time. ;) He has a toybox and a basket that both are overflowing. Plus there are some all over the house (behind doors, under couches, under beds etc. etc.)

His favorite toy right now is the squeaky hamburger! :)

countrycowgirl
01-25-2004, 07:37 PM
well there are way to many to count and none of them are dog toys there are all my stuffed animals lol so im not sure whos toys they are really are :D ;)