PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Moochus!!

Pandora_Rose Persian Passion!
01-24-2004, 02:21 AM
Oh, my, Monsieur Moochus--you are a stunning sight ton behold! What BEAUTIFUL colouring you have, and if I am not mistaken, it appears that you are smiling at us!! No doubt you are enjoying a little post-tuna&milk sunbath aabove those glorious woods!
How thrilled I am for you to have found such a warm and loving family for you to adopt!(I always believe that it is our furry family members who adopt us, and not the other wasy around!:) )
I'm so glad that you have enjoy 5+ years with your furrsons, and they just adore you and your sweet and loving nature.
Congratulations, my dear Moochus, on being our C~O~T~D--so well deserved. We all think that you are the cat's meow as well! Enjoy your special day, with all of the hugs and treats that cute and furry little you can handle!:D :D :D

Dan Holder
01-24-2004, 06:02 AM
Other than dogs and swimming lessons, it sounds like Moochus has about as good a life as a kitty could have. He's a lucky little guy.

Bari_d
01-24-2004, 10:14 AM
It is very nice to meet you - what a golden boy you are, and what beautiful countryside you have to play in. We do hope you stay safe. Glad you're such a happy boy...catgratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

RedHedd
01-24-2004, 11:57 AM
OOH Moochus! My first thought on seeing you was that you were one of our PT cats -- you look just like one of the gang (too early I can't think of who .... it will come to me later and I'll edit this post). What lovely markings you have, especially your nose! I want to plant muchas smooches on your cute little facie! Enjoy your special day being our extra special orangie boy COTD!

tatsxxx11
01-24-2004, 12:40 PM
Marvelous Moochus you've made my day!!!:D How commanding you look, posing on your deck, surveying your breathtaking catdom! You've come along way since your days as at the barn! I'm so happy to know you're now enjoying a pampered life of sunshine, milk and tuna...the GOOD life (ok, minus the swimming lesson;)) with your proud and adoring family! Moochus, you rule!!!:) Congratulations to you marvelous Moochus, our mucho macho, stunningly handsome and captivating Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to our most deserving Saturday honoree! Enjoy your reign as "top cat," sweetheart!...Milk and tuna sound good to me!:)

Jax
01-24-2004, 12:43 PM
What a pretty Mooch! That is one of the loveliest pictures we've seen - you are such a beautiful cat! You have such a wonderful habitat - Ontario is very pretty.
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Kitty of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-24-2004, 01:08 PM
Moochus
My orange and white boy, Luke, agrees with me that you are a mighty fine looking fellow. We enjoyed seeing your sweet picture and reading about you today! We send our congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart!:D

lizbud
01-24-2004, 01:47 PM
Hi Moochus,

I love your name handsome boy. :D I also thought that you
looked very familiar & maybe I'd seen you here before. It's so
good to know that you have a good & happy life with people
who love you very much.:) Many happy congrats on being chosen
for the special honor of being our CAT OF THE DAY.:)

flippytale
01-24-2004, 03:48 PM
Ain't you the snuggly sassy one! I love your photo...definitely got Catitude!!! Lucky boy to find such a good family!:p

Dolls2c
01-24-2004, 06:10 PM
What a tour of duty you are on my beautiful Moochus! We have to educate your humans by telling them that the mousies you are "displaying" are actually "gifts" to those you love. We both know it is a great feline honor to get kitty's catch of the day! Maybe one of these days they'll understand. In the meantime, you keep up the good exercise - you are especially handsome. Congrats on being COTD!

karlyb
01-24-2004, 09:04 PM
Hello Moochus, you handsome orange boy! You are a lucky kitty to have such a wonderful place to live and a family who loves you so much. So you didn't like the swimming lesson? I wonder if you like to jump in the sink to get a drink? Kitties like their water in moderation <g>. I hope you have a COTD celebration filled with hugs and kitty kisses, sweet Moochus.

sasha the cat
01-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Mew, Hiya, Moochus! I see you were born in Quebec (like me, mew, I'm from Montreal) but you now live in Ottawa, Ontario.

P.S.: mew, for those not in the know, Ottawa is the Capitol city of Canada (like Washington, DC is the capitol city of the USA).

I guess you prefer living with your persons rather than in the barn. Person homes are much nicer cat Palaces.

Mew, glad you rule your Palace and humans well. I love my KatMa & Paw-Paw's bed which they gladly share with me. KatMa says a purring pussycat makes her feel soooooo relaxed!

Dogs! Me-eow, like you I'm not too fond of dogs...KatMa thinks since I was an abandoned kitty who had to defend myself against dogs, it left me none too fond of them. However, my purrsons love dogs...go figure!

:D :D :D Monsieur Moochus de Quebec you are a most splendid COTD!

catmandu
02-07-2004, 11:21 AM
Mmochus is so much like my Michael , who was also a Barn Cat , and is now a beloved Pet. And Moochus , like Michael has such a happy face. All Purrs to Mooky Moochus COTD!