PDA

View Full Version : Cat Litter

Sirrahsim
01-22-2004, 11:21 PM
I don't think that this is technically an advertisement... I don't work for them and neither does anyone I know ... That being said, I will go on.
I have found that perfect cat litter that I have been seeking the entire time that I have had Boomer. The clumps are amazingly hard-even around the edges and in the corners! It smells good, it traps all of Boomer's stinkies-so long as he covers them well. And most important of all :rolleyes: it's pretty:p :D :D :D It's Premium FreshStep Plus Dual Action Crystals. There are both blue and green crystals. I'm not sure what they do, but this litter is definately a keeper. It was slightly more expensive than most of the other brands available here, but it's worth every penny. I have yet to have a clump fall apart or stick to the scoop. It's fantastic!! Anywho, that's my two cents:)

Oh yeah, and you can collect the paw points to get free stuff! If you send in 10 paw points they donate $5 to "Safe Steps Home" program:)

jenluckenbach
01-23-2004, 05:54 AM
I'd like to try that but I'd probably go broke in the process. ;)

(there are disadvantages to multiple cats..................Of course, I can't think of many;) )

cutie_chica
01-23-2004, 07:12 AM
Yes, that litter is great :) it is what I use :)

sirrahbed
01-23-2004, 08:09 AM
I've been using it too and love it! It has even helped Eliot's stinky butt syndrome!!:p Oh YES! Save those paw points for sure.

flippytale
01-23-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Sirrahsim
Premium FreshStep Plus Dual Action Crystals.....

Oh yeah, and you can collect the paw points to get free stuff! If you send in 10 paw points they donate $5 to "Safe Steps Home" program:)

Thats the only stuff I will use too! It is great for the anti-stinky, always a plus! LOL, I got the free nest from their redemtion points and the Boyz wouldn't go near it! I washed it and sprayed it with catnip...nuttin'! I eventually gave it to my father's cat, who loves it. Go figure! I think in the future I will either convert those points into more litter or donate them.:)

Anyway, I'm not advertising either, but won't ever switch to another brand....luv those guys!

CatDad
01-23-2004, 03:08 PM
I may try that, but I wanted to try the one that Jen uses first. I am just waiting to run out of the stuff that I am using now.

Thanks for the suggestion. I like to hear what is working for other people.