PDA

View Full Version : Thank-you

betswase
01-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Thanks for all you advice with Kamble! I'm really trying to work with him. Its the end of the day now, I look over at him sleeping so sweetly and I can just feel how much I love him. Isn't that a great feeling!

DogLover9501
01-22-2004, 06:25 PM
:D Ahh yes, thats always a wondefull feeling, its way better then the feeling you get when your cleaning up something they broke and THEN when your finally done you look up to see that they have trailed a roll of toilet paper all over the house:p :rolleyes:

Dogz
01-22-2004, 07:07 PM
Yes, I love that feeling. I feel that all the time.:)

Kamble is adorable!:D

dukedogsmom
01-22-2004, 09:22 PM
He is a doll! I can see why you're in love already. We need more pics!

Tonya
01-22-2004, 09:50 PM
That is a great feeling. Just be patient. My dogs all have driven me batty until about 2 years old. Growing up, my mom never allowed us to get puppies. Now, I sort of know why. lol. My dogs are both approx. 2 years old, and they are just now becoming independent enough to chill out.

catnapper
01-22-2004, 10:16 PM
Boy do I know! Just as I rad that my, sleeping Nicki gave one of those deep "life is sooo good sighs." I love my little girl so much.

You put it so well! And just look at that sweet face!

stacwase
01-23-2004, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
That is a great feeling. Just be patient. My dogs all have driven me batty until about 2 years old. Growing up, my mom never allowed us to get puppies. Now, I sort of know why. lol. My dogs are both approx. 2 years old, and they are just now becoming independent enough to chill out.

I'm the same way, Tonya. I like dogs from 3 years old, on up. I'll never have another puppy! I figure - let the other people get the cute little puppies. Often right before they calm down, people decide they've had enough of them and bring them to the shelter. That's where people like your mother and I come in!

Not that you're going to do that, Betsy. I know you're not like that.

ramanth
01-23-2004, 08:25 AM
Hugs and nose kisses to beautiful Kamble! :D