PDA

View Full Version : I'm Leaving....

Cookiebaker
01-22-2004, 06:09 PM
....for the weekend. Mark's Uncle passed away this past Monday morning, and we are headed to the funeral in New Jersey. I wish that we had more time, because I would love to meet up with Pam, Bella & Ripley! But we are carpooling with Mark's parents and there really isnt' any time.

Anyway, Malone is being kept over night at our trainer's (she boards dogs, grooms, and has a small supplies shop as well) I'm going to miss him sooooooooooo much! We will be gone for little over 24 hours, so I think that Willow, the Bunster will do OK as long as I leave plenty of hay, water & pellets for him. Marigold should do OK as well, although she will be super snuggly by the time we get home.

I'll miss you guys, and "see" you on Sunday....;)

anna_66
01-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Anna,
I'm sorry to hear about Mark's uncle. Please give him my condolences.
Have a good and safe trip and we'll see you on Sunday.

popcornbird
I'm so sorry to hear of Mark's uncle's passing. :(

Have a safe journey and return back safely! We'll be waiting for your return on Sunday!

Uabassoon
I'm sorry to hear about Mark's Uncle. Have a safe trip and I'm sure all your furkids will be happy to see you when you get back.

Dogz
01-22-2004, 06:21 PM
I am sorry to hear about Mark's uncle.:(

Oh, and don't even scare me like that again! I thought it was a 'I'm leaving for good' threads.:eek:

Have a safe trip!

primabella
01-22-2004, 07:21 PM
I'm so sorry about Mark's uncle. Have a safe trip.
I'm sure the furkids will be fine! :)

Karen
01-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Safe travels and our condolences to Mark, you and the family.

K9soul
01-22-2004, 08:21 PM
My deepest sympathy to Mark and family. Have a safe trip and we'll all be here when you get back :)

lovemyshiba
01-22-2004, 11:13 PM
I was upset when I saw the title of this post....

I'm sorry about Mark's uncle.

Have a safe trip, make sure you give Malone some extra kisses!!

luckies4me
01-23-2004, 12:26 AM
Please offer Mark my condolences. :( Have a safe trip.

lynnestankard
01-23-2004, 06:33 AM
Safe trip wish for you both Anna.

Much sympathy to Mark on the loss of his uncle - it's a sad time for you all. xxx

Lynne

Randi
01-23-2004, 06:51 AM
My condolances to Mark and his family. :( Take care! Your furbabies will survive! :)

Kiia
01-23-2004, 07:37 AM
Sorry to hear about Mark's uncle. :( Have a safe trip and "see" you Sunday.

delidog
01-23-2004, 07:45 AM
Oh Cookiebaker

My Deepest condolences to you and Mark....Have a Very Safe Journey....
Careful of the bad weather/roads.....

Glad you are only away for a few days
I agree with Dogz.....
The Title of your thread scared me!!!!
I was thinking No,Not Cookiebaker & Malone!!!!:eek: :(

ramanth
01-23-2004, 09:46 AM
My condolances. :( Please drive safe. *hugs*

Cookiebaker
01-24-2004, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the condolances and well wishes. We are back. It's been a very stressful time, and a very long drive. But we got to see (meet for the first time) some relatives from near and far that we haven't seen in a long time.

One thing that was really impressed on me is to take life TODAY! Remember to cherish & love your close friends and relatives, because you never know when it might be the last time.

We can't pick Malone up until 8:30 tomorrow morning...:(!!! But Willow, Marigold & Jimmy the fisher are just fine. Willow was a tad hungry (and leapt onto his food dish as soon as I filled it up) and Marigold is as snuggly as buggly, just like I predicted. She is sooo happy to see us.

Anyway, I've got a ton to do yet this evening....It's soooo good to be home again after the stressful two days!

*LabLoverKEB*
01-24-2004, 08:15 PM
So sorry to hear about Mark's uncle. My prayer's are with his family.