PDA

View Full Version : Kylie's trip to the V~E~T

shais_mom
01-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Well, of course the Highness of Fluffiness captured their attention and hearts!! ;) She had loyal servants of course!
She sooooo did not want out of her carrier when we got there I had it completely on end and was shaking it to get her out!!!
When the tech took her to weigh her I could hear her meowing along the hallway! She tipped the scales at 16 pounds 15 oz!!! :eek: up almost a pound from the last visit!!! Which in all honestly isn't NEAR as bad as I thought!!! I thought she would be at least 18-20lbs!!!
*sigh* I tried to tell the vet that being overweight runs in the family but she just chided me for putting myself down and didn't buy it! :p
So she got her shots and the vets reccommended a dental cleaning. Which is scheduled for 2-5-04. She has some tartar build up and the beginnings of gingivitis. Then I had her look at her skin around her back b/c she has a layer of dirt and grime where she can't clean herself. At first the vet thought it was flea dirt but when I explained she had had several baths and doesn't itch a lot and Keegan doesn't have them, she went and got a 2nd opinion and decided it was not flea dirt but my orginal assumption of just plain dirt! Sooooooooooooooo
Her Highness of Fluffiness is going to be shaved on the day she gets her dental. So that she is only put out one time and then will scrub that off. Hopefully it will work!!!
Right now she is recuperating from her ordeal by sleeping it off!!!
I can't wait to get pics after the shaving!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 02:41 PM
Oh no! Beautiful Kylie girl is going to get the lion cut?!! :eek: :eek: Maybe they could do something a little more feminie like poodle cut or something. ;) :D

I'm glad she had a good check-up and only needs a teeth cleaning. Good reports from the vet are always the best. :D

Oh, I just thought of something. If you post pics of her after her day at the salon, will that mean that Eddie D. Katz - her ever faithful admirer - will see her nekid?! :eek: :eek:

shais_mom
01-22-2004, 02:45 PM
LMAO Debbie!!
Yep if Eddie or Andy check out PT they will see her nekkid!!! ohhh the horrors!

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
LMAO Debbie!!
Yep if Eddie or Andy check out PT they will see her nekkid!!! ohhh the horrors!

Eddie just called and wanted me to tell Kylie.....

'HUBBA HUBBA............'

The fruit don't fall far from the tree.

:eek:

Little perv......

Freckles
01-22-2004, 03:27 PM
Did Kylie sign up for the cruise?
At least she'll have her fur coat for that.
CRUISE (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42305)

ramanth
01-22-2004, 03:29 PM
LMAO Richard.

Glad to hear that Kylie is in perfect health. :D

wolf_Q
01-22-2004, 03:39 PM
Glad everything is OK with Kylie! I hope the dental cleaning goes ok--can't wait to see bald Kylie pics. ;) Make sure they leave at least a poof on the end of her tail! I think that's cute. :D

Miss Meow
01-22-2004, 04:20 PM
Ooooh, shaved kitty cat is going to be unhappy!

Can't wait to see pictures! :D

RICHARD
01-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow

Can't wait to see pictures! :D

Can Edward get some autographed 8x10 glossies,
or does he have to wait for the calendar?

:eek:

CatDad
01-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Richard, ROTFL :D:D:D

I am glad to hear that the vet visit went well and that only a teeth cleaning is required.

Looking forward to pictures.

RICHARD
01-23-2004, 04:57 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/p654d2a88591989f5b775bf56fd1610af/fb4063c7.jpg

HOT DAMN!

You mean she's posting nekkid pictures!!!

WHEN?????