PDA

View Full Version : amoore where are you???

micki76
01-22-2004, 10:39 AM
Where the heck are you, Ann?? I never see you on Pet Talk anymore! I miss you and seeing little Tiny, Jojo and all your other babies!

Chants:
We need pics, we need pics, we need pics!

trayi52
01-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Thats what I want to know, where are you? Where have you been?

Get yourself back here! You are being missed!!

micki76
01-22-2004, 02:15 PM
She's not answering me. :(

Hope everything's ok and we didn't make you mad over something.

:( :confused:

amoore
01-22-2004, 02:41 PM
I'm glad there are two people that miss me here.

I have been up-loading pictures from documents to Imagestation. I had files to disapear from my computer. Then I downloaded two of the same and was trying to find out how to delete one when I had two of the same .

Thanks Micki, and Willie, I love you guys!:)

micki76
01-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Aha!! There you are! :D

Uh- oh computer problems? Files disappearing is never a good sign! :eek:

So does that mean you have pics to post? ;)

HINT HINT! :p

Dogz
01-22-2004, 03:20 PM
I'm glad that you didn't leave us, amoore! I have missed seeing you around too! I would have posted earlier, but I didn't see this thread.

*chants with Micki*

K9soul
01-22-2004, 03:24 PM
I have missed you too! I'm sure more have as well. I admit I've been a little preoccupied this week having trouble with some pain in my left arm, which makes me anxious since it affects my work where I need to type. But I didn't forget about you and have missed hearing about your babies!

popcornbird
01-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Pssst.............Amoore....................you have no permission to leave us! :D I was wondering where you had disappeared to as well!

amoore
01-22-2004, 04:03 PM
I so glad you wonderful people missed me:) You guys make me so happy, I'm crying. I would not leave you.

I have been worried about my pictures in documents disappearing so I had to move them out to a safe place. I think the drive is about to go. At least that is what Software Solutions told me.

Thanks Micki, Willie, Dogz, K9soul,and Popcornbird. I love you Guys!:)

K9soul
01-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Ack that hard drive thing doesn't sound like fun at all :( I hope that you are able to get that worked out soon.

We love you too! *hugs*

Now as soon as you are able to again, get more pictures of those babies for us to see :)