PDA

View Full Version : Middle names for animals

sirrahved
01-22-2004, 10:27 AM
Do any of you have pets with middle names? Pickles is the only one out of our crew to have one. This is funny, because he's usually the only one into trouble! "Pickles James, off the table. Pickles James, leave your sister alone! Pickles James, The mice/bird/fish are not your playtoys!" That's generally what you'll hear ALL day long. He's not quite a year old yet, so he's still got maturing to do...

sirrahbed
01-22-2004, 10:30 AM
well not middle names exactly but they are Emily Dickenson, TS Eliot and Dylan Thomas (all poets:D )

catnapper
01-22-2004, 10:37 AM
Middle names? I haven't thought about that! My Nicki does and so did all of the dogs I ever had... so why not my cats?

So lets see....
Pouncer Sweetie .. nah, too girlie
Pouncer Baby...
Pouncer Andrew?
How about Pounce Er?

Oh, and then it can be Al Len!!!

sqwelch
01-22-2004, 10:38 AM
Bonnie doesn't have a middle name but she is affectionately know as Bon Bons !!!

My RB Jock was Jockie Five Bellies (after his Dad) as Killearn Kitties named his father Five Bellies. (Very appropriate if you had seen either of them !!)

sirrahved
01-22-2004, 10:39 AM
Cute! Sometimes we call Marshmallow Marsha-mellow for her typical Persian passiveness.

stacwase
01-22-2004, 10:55 AM
Toby doesn't have a middle name but Jake and Max do. Jake's full name is Jacob Marley, and Max's full name is Maximus Doggus!

jazzcat
01-22-2004, 11:00 AM
Not officially but they have nicknames with middle names.

Jazz is often - Jazzy Biscuits or Jazzy May
Scout is - Scouty Roo
Ripley has a million, a few are - Biggie Johnson, Kitty Bob (shortened to KB) and Johnny Tater.

Edwina's Secretary
01-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Edwina was called Edwina Rose because she loved to nap in the rose bushes at our former house. I once needed a "witness to my signature." It annoyed me so I had a friend sign EDWINA ROSE as witness.

catcrazylady
01-22-2004, 02:15 PM
I said yes because three of them officially have a middle name.
Maggie Sue
Pepper Jack
Peanut Butter
Unofficially we have
Pervy poo
Pete Pete (we never say Pete just one time when we call him)
Stubby Girl
Sammy Boy
Leroy is really two names most of the time. You know, when we yell at him....LEEEEEEEE-ROOOOOOOOY

I guess poor Lucky is the only one that doesn't.

Kirsten
01-22-2004, 02:18 PM
Unofficially, but often it would be

Luna-Tuna and Lily Girl

Kirsten

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 03:14 PM
two middle names.....

Eddie D. Katz

and

Edward P. Jasinski.

They are just letters.......

His first name is his "Nom de Pet Talk" and
the second is when we are at home and he's in trouble.

RedHedd
01-22-2004, 03:20 PM
Not officially, but ....

Mishi-Goon; Mishi-Goof

Mitzi Meatball :D Mitzi-Mess maker :rolleyes:

Desert Arabian
01-22-2004, 03:21 PM
Hmm...the kitties really don't have middle names, but my children/rats do-some of them change from time to time, lol!

Phoebe Lee
Violette Rose
Freddy Tucker
Oscar Jones
Chloe Jean
Daisy Louise
Suzie Lynn

...so silly! hehehe!

tomkatzid
01-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Ashlee Rose
Nina Grace
Kelcee Yorel
Lucee Fur... but her real middle name is Mae

Uabassoon
01-22-2004, 04:05 PM
Sometimes I call Corkscrew, Corkscrew Porkscrew so that way when I shorten it it's Corky Porky since he's such a big guy.

2kitties
01-22-2004, 04:06 PM
Rocky Road sometimes, but nothing official. Taz is way to mature to have any kind of silly nickname (he says)

Harley
01-22-2004, 04:27 PM
I often call my babies "Trixie Pixie" and "Jazz Pizazz." Bo does not have any middle name to speak of, but lots of nicknames.

Growing up, we had a black kitten with not only a first name but a middle and last name too - and we used all of them at all times. He was called Heinrich Wolfgang Spielvogel. One of my brothers named him - I have NO idea where he came up with all those German names - but I think it was one of our cats' most original names!

moosmom
01-22-2004, 06:15 PM
Maya "Laquita" Linn
Mollie Rose
Carly the Curly Girl
Fawnie Girl
LilEli
Doogie Hauser

Dog1,Cats2
01-22-2004, 06:23 PM
I've got a Punkin-Head Jones and a Miss Chelsea Face!

jenluckenbach
01-22-2004, 07:35 PM
Not really middle names. But some have last names like
Jimmie Johnson
Calvin Kline
Rutherford B. Hayes
Biddy White Whiskers (OK, so he has a middle name)
Lucas Walencak
Kimberly Ann Moyer
Monte Crisco
Mickey Mouse
:)

rpcathouse
01-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Middle names, I have a couple Geez Louise, she is called Weezie
Then there is Dixie Blaze. Then there is Charlie Parker, Penny Lane. Eleanor Rigby, Smokey Jo, P. B. (for Puff Ball, Pain in the butt or Peanut Butter), S.S. Tyler. Suzee Q. And Rio Grande and coming is Little River AKA Lillie.

I think that is all of them.

Stella Diane

CatDad
01-22-2004, 08:39 PM
Stella, I notice a distinct musical trend in your names. Not that it matters, just being obvervant.:)

My two don't have middle names. Bob's full name is BobCat, so I guess that could be considered one.

They have lots of nick names.:D

catlover4ever
01-23-2004, 07:15 AM
While I have middle names for 4 out of 5 of mine, they are not official names, meaning on their vet records they are just listed with their first names. So here they are....

Tigger Lou

Smokey Joseph

Mystic Ann

Abner James

I do not have a middle name for Tucker.