PDA

View Full Version : **At last - fully computered and back with Pet Talk**

lynnestankard
01-22-2004, 05:03 AM
Good Grief that was one long enforced absence!!

My computer finally packed up before Christmas and I began to feel the effects of NO Pet Talk very quickly!!
The cats were certainly aware that Meowmie stopped laughing at things on the 'grey thingy' on her knee.
I began going through my Pet Talk Christmas Cards on a daily basis!! (Anyone who I didn't thank - because they were arriving til Christmas Eve - then Aly's and Pam's in the New Year! Thank You all now!!)
All my cat books appeared and I began babbling about cats - to anyone who'd listen for more than 5 seconds.
This was getting serious - even Don looked worried :eek:
Bless him - he got me a used laptop from Ebay!:D :D
I was thrilled - especially as he'd bought me lovely Chrissy Pressies - a cat sculpture and a new lamp and magnifier for my cross stitching.
He's 'loaded' - (or whatever you do!!) my stuff for me - even my address book - HURRAY!! And my games too - this is one happy lady :D :D
All I have to do now is wade through all the threads since then!! Does this mean another month away? :rolleyes: ;)
Before I dash off and get reading - can anyone tell me why I've 'lost' approx 170 postings off my total? Bit bewildered :confused:
It's great to be 'back home' and before I forget

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL

Lynne

Cincy'sMom
01-22-2004, 05:26 AM
Welcome Back Lynne!! We''ve missed you :)

Glad to hear all the computer problems are worked out. It can be soooo frustrating!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-22-2004, 06:19 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO...

Glad to see you are back....

give the kitties a big *KISS* for me!!!:D

Logan
01-22-2004, 07:21 AM
Welcome back, Lynne!!!! :) I was away for much of that time too, as our computer "packed up" (I like the way you said that :p ) as well!

I understand that recently when a member left, she also deleted all of her posts, which took a lot of our posts with her. Perhaps Karen can explain it better.

I don't care how many posts you have, though! I'm just glad you're back and doing well. Give Dan a hug from us for getting you that computer!!!! :D

Felicia's Mom
01-22-2004, 08:49 AM
Great to have you back, Lynne!

I wasn't able to use my home computer between Christmas and New Years. I couldn't use mine at work, because I was on vacation.

anna_66
01-22-2004, 09:02 AM
Wonderful to see your back dear friend:D

What a wonderful husband you have, he knows you need your daily PT fix;)

micki76
01-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Welcome back, Lynne! I was wondering where you had been! So glad to see you back! :D

Killearn Kitties
01-22-2004, 09:28 AM
Hi! I was wondering about you. If you get over to Cat General quickly there might still be time to send Bagel, Ketchum and Dan on Fister's fabulous cruise which is boarding soon!!

As for your total, I saw Jonza saying something previously about closed threads?

ChrisH
01-22-2004, 09:43 AM
Welcome back Lynne!! :D Good to see you posting again!:)

lovemyshiba
01-22-2004, 09:58 AM
Welcome back Lynne!!!!
What a horrible case of withdrawl you must have suffered!! My husband just got me a laptop too, and it is so convenient!!!!

As far as your posts go, 2 members have left, and when they did, they deleted all of their threads, thus lowering anyone's post count who participated in those threads.

Miss Meow
01-22-2004, 02:18 PM
Welcome back!

I have missed you - thank goodness for ebay!

:)

Randi
01-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Lynne, just want to say here too that I'm glad you're back. Catch up and start posting!! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Welcome back Lynne! For starters you might want to check out the Feline Princess thread in Cat General. If you get to it quick Dan Bagel and Ketchum just might be ablet to join the fun!

Glad you're back and with a nice "new" 'puter too! :D

AmberLee
01-23-2004, 12:22 AM
Welcome back, dear, I was concerned.

aly
01-23-2004, 01:06 AM
WELCOME BACK LYNNE!!!

I accidently misread the subject of this thread and thought you said you were "fully neutered" :o :o :o

We missed you!

PayItForward
01-23-2004, 02:22 AM
Welcome back :D

Glad you had a good christmas and a laptop :D

jenluckenbach
01-23-2004, 05:47 AM
Welcome back. WHEW !!! I do not know if I'd have been able to get through an absence like that! ;)
We will be expecting to be caught up on EVERYTING! :D

lynnestankard
01-23-2004, 06:30 AM
Thanks everyone - especially for the loss of posts explantion - thought I'd lost the plot completley!

OH good one Aly
:D :D :D

Thanks for the heads up re: the cruise Debbie - I read it last night and got an email from Randi - so Ketchum's going - yes the big scaredy boy is going alone!! Yeah for the big wuss!

Now I'm back the twitching has ceased, I've stopped nattering at the cats non-stop and am soooooo relieved!!

Pet Talk- the big cuddly blanky of the net!!:D

Lynne

CatDad
01-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Welcome Back

So happy that you are back and thanks to your husband for making it so.:D

RICHARD
01-23-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by CatDad

So happy that you are back and thanks to your husband for making it so.:D

lol, I think he deserves some scritches.........

welcome back.:)

Karen
01-23-2004, 06:44 PM
Welcome home! Where babbling about your cats is not just tolerated, but demanded! :D Good hubby, thanks for getting Lynn back to us!