PDA

View Full Version : Sadie Marie!

mrsbnatural
01-22-2004, 02:19 AM
Aren't you the most adorable, precious, sweet little kitty I've ever seen! You have the most adorable face and stripey body - I just want to kiss that little nosie! Have a wonderful day as COTD sweetie! :cool:

Dan Holder
01-22-2004, 05:53 AM
What a sweetheart, and a lucky one, too. Being in just the right place at the right time was the difference between a loving home and misery. So congratulations to the Cat Of The Day, (and all her family).

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-22-2004, 07:40 AM
AWWW

Sadie.. arn't you cute as a button....

CONGRATULATIONS for being our COTD!!.. I hope you have a really wonderful day today full of yummy treats and plenty of pester time for the boys...

I am so glad you found your way into a wonderful furrever home... :)

Barbara
01-22-2004, 07:48 AM
Little cutie Sadie has found her furrever home:D :D :D

And now she sits here just waiting for playing, treats and cuddles:)

We love you little girl and you will get extra treats because you have to grow a lot:)

catnapper
01-22-2004, 07:49 AM
Well Sadie, you are the cutest little thing! I sure hope those big brothers of your take good care of you! Little striped babies touch my soft spot!

Bari_d
01-22-2004, 07:59 AM
Ah,another happy ending - another happy kitty with a sunny future and lots of love! Now that's what I like to hear! You are certainly a purrecious girl, and we send much paw applause for your day as Cat of the Day! Purrrrr...

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
01-22-2004, 09:27 AM
Awww, now that's one cute little kitty cat! How wonderful you took her in - she has a very stylish beauty and does indeed look like a queen...
Congrats Sadie Marie for being Our Adoooorable Kitten of the Day! :) :D :)

lynnestankard
01-22-2004, 11:55 AM
Oh Sadie, Sadie gorgeous fur baby xxxxx

Just how beautiful can one furbaby be? I'd love to have a cuddles and nose kissies with you - seeing as I can't, here they are
{{{{{XXXXX}}}}}}
Wishing you a lovely day of treats and cuddles - Congratulations our Cat of the Day.

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
01-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Sadie
What an adorable little lady you are! I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home and loving family. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

tatsxxx11
01-22-2004, 01:13 PM
How very, very precious you are dear Sadie Marie!!:) As cute as they come, that's for sure! What an adorable expression you wear...you've stolen my heart, sweet Sadie Marie! I'm thrilled to know you're living the "queenly life" there in your fur palace, safe from the dangers of the outside world! And while at first the odds were against you...one girl to three boys...now with Sami by your side, I think the boys are going to have their paws full;) Congratulations to the most precious Sadie Marie, Cat of the Day! I hope you're spoiled rotten on your day of honor, sweetheart! Love and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!;)

Killearn Kitties
01-22-2004, 03:32 PM
How lovely it was to meet you today Sadie Marie. You are indeed a very beautiful girl. You were very lucky to be found by your wonderful furrever family, but it sounds as if they were very lucky too!

We're glad to hear that you and Sami keep those boys in order. You cannot start on this sort of thing too early. :D You sound as if you have your purrsons very well trained too. Good for you!

Have a great day today as our extra special baby Cat of the Day!!

felinefriend
01-22-2004, 04:12 PM
Awww, Sweet Sadie Marie, you are adorable!!! I am so happy that you were rescued into your fur-ever home and this story has such a happy ending! What a wonderful bio you wrote, and such a pretty picture. You're a little cutie, and truly the Queen of Your House!! Congratulations Angel!! Have fun with those boys and be happy! :cool: ;) :D :)

smokey the elder
01-22-2004, 06:32 PM
Aww, what a cute little kitten you are, Sadie.

Steffi N
01-22-2004, 06:35 PM
Hi there, Spunky Sadie. What a little darling you are. I am happy that you have been rescued and adopted into a loving forever home, with plenty of toys to play with, a little sister for a pal, and three big brothers to tease. Congratulations on being our lucky little Cat of the Day and may you be cuddled and indulged as you deserve.

kathy
01-22-2004, 07:28 PM
Here I go....falling in love again. You are just the cutest little thing and so fortunate to have found such a great home.

Thank's for making me smile.

karlyb
01-23-2004, 12:25 AM
Sadie Marie, you are such a pretty little baby! I'm so glad you were rescued into a loving home. My Macy was a rescue and looked a lot like you when she was a kitten. She is all grown up now and weighs about 20# so you've got big pawprints to follow in! Your mom was so good to get you a little playmate. The only thing better than one kitten is two kittens! You little girls are giving the boys some exercise and excitement from the sound of it. Maybe your mom will submit pictures of Sami and your brothers too.