PDA

View Full Version : a little riddle for you all to figure out....easy

carole
01-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Just thought I would post this riddle my daughter melissa told me yesterday, here it is.

If you have me, you will want to share me, and if you share me you will not have me What Am I?

Tweety_Pie
01-21-2004, 09:29 PM
is it the flu? lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-21-2004, 09:29 PM
The first thing that came to my mind was love, but I don't think so... lol...

Money? I'm totally clueless.

micki76
01-21-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by carole
Just thought I would post this riddle my daughter melissa told me yesterday, here it is.

If you have me, you will want to share me, and if you share me you will not have me What Am I?

You're a secret! :D

Moose
01-21-2004, 09:36 PM
Oooh, I was stumped for awhile...but now that I've read your answer, Micki...I think you're right! :D

green_chameleon_girl
01-21-2004, 10:02 PM
OH THOSE RIDDLES ARE FUN!! I also think its a secret.

I have one to:D I went to the forest to get it, I got it, but I dident get it so I took it home and left it there. What is it?

LOL Im so glad you reminded me of these riddles I used to know alot

Katiesmom
01-21-2004, 10:32 PM
I think the first is a secret as well but the second one has left me clueless! Riddles always blow me out of the water:p if it wasn't for micki( i think) who said secret I probably wouldn't have thought of that but it does make sense:D

micki76
01-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
OH THOSE RIDDLES ARE FUN!! I also think its a secret.

I have one to:D I went to the forest to get it, I got it, but I dident get it so I took it home and left it there. What is it?

LOL Im so glad you reminded me of these riddles I used to know alot

Dangit, Heather!! I know I know that one! I just can't remember! :o

bluekat
01-22-2004, 04:04 PM
Ohh, I love riddles too!:D Yes, I think the first one is a secret too, but I didn't know what it was before micki said it:p

Hmm, I'm stumped too on the second one.

carole
01-22-2004, 04:30 PM
Yes Micki you are right, told you all it was easy, pity you got it so early you bright button you he he.:) There is only one riddle, and Secret is the answer.

Uabassoon
01-22-2004, 05:40 PM
green_chameleon_girl I think the answer is a splinter.