PDA

View Full Version : return policeys??????????

Truffles
01-21-2004, 03:53 PM
ok i'm kind of venting here.

today i tried to return a pc game (american idol) yep its in stores as a game for pc's or game boy ect.

anyway the reason i was returning it was #1 the game is so long that it took 2 disks to make the thing.anyway i opened the game and gave it a try well it took a long time to set up but when it was done i was eger to play it.

well the game is a total rip off .the reeson is well i was using the arrows to go up and down the menu well guess what??????everytime i pressed the arrow twice it would exit me off the game i mean it would not let me play the game.

anyway today i went to get my money back well the store that i bought it at said i couldn't return it because it was opened,i'm saying in my head well duh in order to try the game you need to open it first:rolleyes: if i had known the game was gonna be a rip off i would of not gotten it:mad: anyway the worker there said only thing he can do is swap the game for a new one thats just like it.so said ok but get this ..........................he kept the resipt (sp?) so i went back to my dads truck and this time he went in LOL:p and he came back with the recipt but no money back.

but we do have a UNOPENED GAME and recipt (sp?) so tommorow my mom plans on taking the game back and getting my money back:p

i am never going back to that store thats crazy to have to go through all that what ever happened to the customer's always right????????:confused: anyway if you see the game american idol don't get it its money down the drain.take care:)

marylyn