PDA

View Full Version : The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Pages : [1] 2

jonza
01-21-2004, 02:51 PM
This is your captain speaking. I would like to invite you on board the luxury cruise ship "Feline Princess" This will be a Mystery Cruise, the destinations may vary according to the mood of our distinguished passengers, and NOTHING will be taken for granted. The management would like to say that they take no responsibility whatsoever for the outcome of this epic trip.

THE "FELINE PRINCESS"

http://petoftheday.com/online/randi/ship.jpg

Taller than the Statue of Liberty and longer than three football fields, this 260-pet ship features an unprecedented design with some of the most innovative amenities ever found on a cruise ship, providing its 4-legged passengers with unparalleled onboard choice.
Our deck plans offer lots of restaurants, theaters, catnip bars, swimming & indoor fishing pools etc. Princess staterooms offer the deluxe amenities you'd expect from a first-class hotel: everything from 24-hour room service to kibbles on the pillow at night.

BOUTIQUES
On Board Duty-free treasures from around the world await you in our duty-free boutiques, exquisite mouse toys, exotic feline cruise-wear, and designer fragrances (Eau du Clam etc.)
We have a fine selection of duty-free catnip available for sale during your cruise, available for your trip home and for pet owner pickup on the last day the boutiques are open. Please ask your stateroom steward for details and they will be pleased to assist.
We would like to point out that exaggerated catnip abuse will not be tolerated on board and will be severely dealt with.

GYMNASIUM
For today's fitness-oriented traveler, we offer the convenience of shipboard gymnasiums and spas. Our newest ships are fitted with the latest cardiovascular and mouse-training exercise equipment, including bird hunting machines, treadmills, and free fishing tackle.

THE SPA
The Feline Princess has health and beauty centers fully equipped to pamper you from whisker to claw. Spas offer aromatherapy, body hugs, massage, scritchies, cuddles and headbumpies.

BEAUTY SALON
A full range of fur care and beauty salon services is available through the shipboard beauty salon. Staffed by fur stylists and therapists professionally trained by Lady Edwina, the salon is open daily. It is strongly recommended that you make your appointments on embarkation day so that you may get the most convenient appointment time.

ROOM SERVICE
Call for personal room service, ice, kibbles or a wake-up call at any time of the day or night.

AQUARIUM and AVIARY
Our aquarium is restocked each day with a fresh asortment of slow moving saltwater fish, there are guaranteed no bottom dwellers. The aviary contains an incredible collection of colorful birds from across the world for your cackling pleasure! No eating please.

DINING
Dinners are expected to be grand memorable affairs, correctly served on the finest china, with a choice of fresh tap water, catnip tea, and cream drinks. Highly creative menus, regional cuisine including caribbean seafood and catnip marinated mouse, but also traditionals like paté de mouse or crème de foie de chicken should provide maximum choice and variety.
The service staff will take pleasure in providing you with the ultimate attention with the utmost of finesse and the word "no" definitely is not in their vocabulary.

ACCOMMODATION
Grand Suite with Private Balcony A Bedroom with a tiger-size bed, a separate sitting room with a sofa and fireplace and a private balcony are just a few of the amenities included. Luxury litter boxes can be accessed from both the bedroom and balcony and there are three televisions and a refrigerator.

PHOTOGRAPHIC SERVICE
Feline Princess' photo staff is able to provide Pet Talk members with products and services not usually available on a cruise ship. Anyone requiring photos of the various areas of the ship can email or PM us, and copies will be sent for further manipulation. For those unable to do this, we are prepared to help if a suitable photo of the subject is sent to us with details of the event.

PLANNED ENTERTAINMENT:
Hootie & the Blowfish
The Tuna Tunes
The Dancing Clams
Carla the clam
Joey The Court Jester (Delidog)

We are quite sure that many of our esteemed passengers will join in and give us a little "show" once in awhile and tell their own stories. All are welcome! :D

Lets see what they're up to!! :D

john

jonza
01-21-2004, 02:53 PM
… and here is the first group of happy travelers:

http://petoftheday.com/online/randi/IDcards.jpg

jenluckenbach
01-21-2004, 03:11 PM
We're never invited. :(

Randi
01-21-2004, 03:27 PM
There's still room for your gang, Jen!! :D Just sign up! And pics, please!!

Barbara
01-21-2004, 03:40 PM
I think most of the kitties invited themselves. At least mine did.
Of course there might be some better educated ones.

For everyone who did not see how it started:

Fister has big plans (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41885)

RedHedd
01-21-2004, 03:44 PM
Mitzi and Mishi are trying to pack their fishing pole:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/pb111db92f4b96b8efc0239197059f80b/fa77681b.jpg
As for their Passport pics: here's Mitzi:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p4e19c78e873e0d6c88a144335a921ed9/fbbb6d7c.jpg
and Mishi -
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/p2b5f36e803a50498e2929ac30432ffdc/fb64ab19.jpg

catnapper
01-21-2004, 04:01 PM
Oh Dear! Pouncer is a bit upset that his Passport was not in the first bunch! I've tried to re-assure him that its in the next bunch, but you know the impatience of youth...

He is also quite excited to see a bunny and a few doggies taking the trip. He's never met a bunny face to face and would like to.

He's been practicing his dance steps and found his "groove thing." I refuse to allow him to pack the leisure suit - it seems he got his paws on a VERY old cruise brochure and thinks that is the proper attire. At least he agrees that white socks and sandles with a Hawaiin shirt is a fashion fax paus.

He plans on spending lazy days watching the water and hoping for glimpses of whales. You see, once he'd heard that fishies get that big he'd almost passed out... who's gonna tell him that whales aren't fish? He's very excited and can't wait to go!

gini
01-21-2004, 04:04 PM
Jen, there were so many "clawing" their way to the front to be the first signed up - no wonder you missed the invitation.

Of course, your gang should be included.

Randi
01-21-2004, 04:07 PM
Pouncer, at this very moment, Fister is writing a complaint to the authorities about Pouncer's missing ID card. If they listen carefully and understand the importance of it, they'll will have it ready tomorrow!! :) Or he'll will give them an offer they can't refuse!! :eek:

slick
01-21-2004, 04:15 PM
OOOOO, Speckles says how do I sign up???? I need a vacation from that little dirt bag Max......

jazzcat
01-21-2004, 04:22 PM
Oh no, Scout has her nose out of joint since her id card isn't included in the first group but Ripley and Jazz are.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p4e95a07a3b187ca008b5f09b1a48d30f/faa52e00.jpg

I'm going to have a talk with her about her attitude during the trip.

Cinder & Smoke
01-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Wundered whut wuz up last nite...
saw da Airport Limo pullin inna driveway
an tried ta tell Dad...
He jest sed "Zzzzzz..." :p

Den we heard da garage door goin up... :confused:

Found da Trail a Kat Printz inna snow this mornin...
anna buncha marks where sumbuddie drug sum soft-sided luggage
thru da snow...

Dad *squalwk'd* bout his Aftur Shave Stinky Waddur wuz missin, too.
Then noticed hiz Plastik Munney Kard wuz gone when he tried ta pay
fur gas inna kar...

We wuz *thinkin* bout sneekin along onna boat ride...
notice Gavin, Sadie, Joey, Louey... seem ta be inna
Ship's Kumpanie...
wunder iffin we kan Hook Up wiff em in New Yawk??

Better start *lookin* ta see if there's any luggage left inna howze...
Notice da Kat snitched a kupla our new Chrissmiss Bamdannaz -
wunder if WE gotz anyfin to WEAR!??

aki
01-21-2004, 04:45 PM
Chuck wants to go too! And, he's hoping he can bring he meowmie!

Edwina's Secretary
01-21-2004, 04:48 PM
I hear the overworked (and underpaid!) cruise directors are working overtime trying to get caught up on all the id badges. Meanwhile there's a jam at the loading pier.....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pdc07b92f4b56dc863c656e48289a1f86/fbd35d74.jpg

Everyone seems calm and collected about the whole thing!

Kona & Oreo's mom
01-21-2004, 05:14 PM
A cruise--what fun! Since Kona has such a phobia of leaving the house :rolleyes:, she was hesitant to sign up for such a journey. But she will be checking in each day to read about the wonderful adventure. Bon voyage!

Steffi N
01-21-2004, 05:25 PM
I have told Lovable that he could go if he promised to get out and meet the other kitties and not stay in his suite all day. He is nervous but excited about the trip. He can be very timid, so kitties, please be sweet.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p755795603af61e810e5ebdc54c508ab1/fc800b35.jpg

Miss Meow
01-21-2004, 06:37 PM
Oh my god, that is priceless! :D

The ID cards are the most wonderful things. So many PT cats in the one place!

(Tabasco said he looks very youthful in his picture, and girls, he's of legal age now and will buy you a drink!)

Karen
01-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Miss Hoppy has several concerns before she commits to a cruise ...

Are the decks slippery?
Are there plenty of bunny-sized hiding spots?
There was no mention of parsley on the menus ...
Are you SURE the water couldn't get to her? Do the railings go low enough?
Are you SURE all those kitties wouldn't view her as lunch?

Could someone provide very detail instructions on how to get to the launching spot, startng from the kitchen door, please?

She is a very cautious bunny, after all, and anxiously awaits your answers.

delidog
01-21-2004, 10:03 PM
Just Heard from Maggie & Joey...They have a room overlooking the pier....Maggie Only does room service...She won't be seen Begging for her food!!!
Such Attitude from one Kitty!!!

Joey will scarf anything that lays still long enough!!!
Typical Dog...Says Maggie!!!

Maggie just called in for a wake-up call & breakfast order....Shrimp Benedict,I believe!!!!
Yeah,Like She needs more Hollandaise...Ms.16lbs. of Loveable Maggie-Puss!!!!

Joey ordered a Western Puplette!!!
he knows that hes' going to need all the substance he can get!!!;)

cutie_chica
01-21-2004, 10:40 PM
All my kitties are awaiting their ID tags to go on the cruise. waiting........ waiting...................http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid97/p0286377cb6723fb9be2587d439faef6e/fa0ae69b.jpg
Princess: Is it coming by mail?
Tony: I don't know mommy just said to wait.....
Patches: Heres the mailman!!!
Princess:Figures, It isnt here, I should have clawed him up last summer when I had the chance.

AmberLee
01-22-2004, 01:30 AM
Livvy is thrilled with her i.d. card, but we are a little concerned that Cassy's hasn't been processed yet. Here is his photo again, in case it got lost.

(Question: Cassy doesn't hold his catnip well. Is there a bouncer on board, in case he get a bit boisterous?)

bisi.cat
01-22-2004, 01:40 AM
I just love Nellie's ID card...what a lot of fun they will have on board...sigh, I wish I could have joined her...a whole ship full of cats!!!:D

Ms Hoppy, you don't have to worry too much, just hop on board there's Winter already waiting for some company!;)

Has anyone heard about the European cats...are they already in Florida by now or are they still on the plane?! I have no call from Nellie yet...:confused:

koxka
01-22-2004, 02:00 AM
That's what Siseta said when she saw Winter ID. She , definetively , want to joing and add her ID next to him. :p

tuxluvr
01-22-2004, 04:21 AM
Ms Ritz hopes her "Tuxedo Junction" ID card will serve as an appropriate passage device. While she will have to get over her detest of car rides to get to the airport, she relishes the smell of fresh sea air.

Make her accomodations a state room with ample sunlight and warm spots to sleep. Her highness is not keen on catnip, so you can expect her to lurk around the kitchen in hopes of stray bits of chicken and turkey.

Herself insists that her stateroom have a private litter box, as she detests the notion of one of those horrible public restrooms. She wants to know, in the unlikely event of emergencies, do the life vests come in a fashionable black and white? She so detests a color clash, and orange is just so passe!

Ahh, perhaps a shipboard romance with Rocky, or Tex, or Tubby...or all!!!! Sharing tuna and spring water and sleeping until 8(pm)!

And are there humans to change the water? Can meowmie and dadcat come along? She does hate to break in new help and they are trained SO well!

Everybody sing:

Love, exciting and new, come aboard, we're expecting meyuuuuw, on the Fuzz Boat, soon will be taking another run. The Fuzz Boat, promising kibble to everyone!

Feline Princess Cruise! The sandbox of the high seas!

IttyBittyKitty
01-22-2004, 05:20 AM
He wants to meet some lovely ladies!

IttyBittyKitty
01-22-2004, 05:23 AM
...She has to keep an eye on her little brother plus find a boy kitty for herself...

delidog
01-22-2004, 07:09 AM
Oh Where are The EuroCats??????
We are Waiting.....

Vermontcat
01-22-2004, 07:13 AM
Samantha is so happy that her ID card is all ready.
She is a bit concerned that Juni Rose is using a photo of Miley for her fake ID card, she may be planning on some underage drinking!
Someone better tell Sas!:eek:

It is nice that the wonderful Ms Ritzy will be on board but Samantha wanted to remind her that Tubby is spoken for.
In fact Samantha mentioned that she and Tubby were browsing the jewelry stores on the pier in seach of a special piece of jewelry!
She says they mostly looked at necklaces but did check out a few rings too!:)

catcrazylady
01-22-2004, 07:49 AM
I have been fighting with my nine. I've told them that only a couple can go. It was finally decided that Leroy can go because I could use the break!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif I'm going to let Peanut Butter go because he is big enough to take care of himself. Stubby won't come down off the roof long enough to go anywhere, Lucky isn't physically up to it, Maggie Sue would start to many fights, and the babies are just to young.
So Leroy and Peanut Butter would like to sign up!

Leroy
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/pe2b2afa5a0fb7909bc1e5f3513b913bb/fae909d4.jpg

Peanut Butter
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/pc24fbb1cd006bba6caa342d37a639c6a/fa844959.jpg

tuxluvr
01-22-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Samantha is so happy that her ID card is all ready.
She is a bit concerned that Juni Rose is using a photo of Miley for her fake ID card, she may be planning on some underage drinking!
Someone better tell Sas!:eek:

It is nice that the wonderful Ms Ritzy will be on board but Samantha wanted to remind her that Tubby is spoken for.
In fact Samantha mentioned that she and Tubby were browsing the jewelry stores on the pier in seach of a special piece of jewelry!
She says they mostly looked at necklaces but did check out a few rings too!:)

Oh, dear! No way Ritzy would stand in the way of a blooming romance! Thanks for the heads up - seems meowmie has been out of the Pettalk loop and isn't up on the currently established romances. Samantha, you have my permission to swat that Ms Ritz if she makes any unwanted advances to your intended...Tubby, you have wonderful taste in girlycats! Samantha is a beauty!

Killearn Kitties
01-22-2004, 08:16 AM
The EuroCats are on their way, delidog! Daisy called me from Heathrow at lunchtime. My girls had met up with Nellie, Filou, Tigris, Juni and Pichu and they are now on the flight to Miami. They will all be there by early evening.

Killearn Kitties
01-22-2004, 08:29 AM
bisi.cat, Daisy also mentioned that Nellie was awfully sorry that she hadn't called her meowmie, but she didn't realise that the phones in London didn't take euros. She asked me to assure you that Nellie was fine.

She was quite excited to know that Leroy was gong to be on the cruise. She thinks he is very funny. She is also hoping that Rutherford Luckenbach will sign up, because he sounds such a purrer and snuggler - just like her! :D

Barbara
01-22-2004, 08:39 AM
I also heard that Tigris (this guy really can bug you! He's charming but not as grown up as Filou who is 3 weeks his elder) was looking forward to eventually meeting Kim Luckenbach!

They had a short exchange of e-mails last summer but I never really knew what happened.

Filou at least promised he would send some pix with his MMS mobile;) as soon as he was there.

I am waiting.....

Vio&Juni
01-22-2004, 08:44 AM
I also wanted to mentioned the fact that the picture on Juni Rose's ID looked awfully similar to the picture of We-Know-Who!
My pervert mind thought that this is We-Know-Who's job, so she gets that boa :eek: . SAS, better buy the second boa and don't let the girls fight over such a minor thing :)

ramanth
01-22-2004, 08:56 AM
Zam and Logan would like to go if there is still room! :D

http://kia.cutestsandgirl.com/images/zamcat/zam_cotd.jpg

http://kia.cutestsandgirl.com/images/logan/little_boy1.jpg

Kirsten
01-22-2004, 09:00 AM
Oh, this is soooo sweet! :) Love the IDs!

BTW, Lily is a bit upset because she was begging me to let her join that cruise (especially since Pouncer is on board), but meowmie doesn't have the money for things like this!

Also, Luna would have been happy if her younger "sister" would be on such a journey, because that way she would have all her favorite places for herself! ;)

Kirsten

catcrazylady
01-22-2004, 09:01 AM
I told Leroy about Daisy's phone call.
He just couldn't contain himself!!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/p6a396d41591cb30a45defe242469f403/fae79662.jpg

Pam
01-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Steffi N
I have told Lovable that he could go if he promised to get out and meet the other kitties and not stay in his suite all day. He is nervous but excited about the trip. He can be very timid, so kitties, please be sweet.

Loveable, my Andy is the most timid of the timid! He is just delighted that there will be another kitty on board who is also shy. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 10:13 AM
Yeah! Peanut called from the hotel this morning and she is so excited that she'll finally get to meet Lady Edwina & Ms Ritzy, hopefully a little later this afternoon. She has been wanting to rant & rave about her meowmy's lack of fashion sense...well....just, like, forever (can you hear a hint of valley girl in their?). :D She was also looking over the id cards and said she would like to share a state room with Livvy and/or Mimi. She said they look like "her type of girls" and thought they might have a lot of fun together.

She said that Tubby's head is swelling because of Ms Ritzy's interest, but that he and Samantha had a wonderful afternoon yesterday carousing the dock jewelry stores, and fish markets. She said that Tubby wanted to let Ms Ritzy know that there will be many fine young men on board for her to choose from, and that he's flattered, but he's just an old coot and she can do better than him anyway. ;) :D

It got real cold last night here in Chicago, and I had to turn the heat up in the house since my living, breather little bed warmers were off iin Miami on their grand adventure. :D

Oh, and "The Fuzz Boat" I love it! :D :D

Barbara
01-22-2004, 10:23 AM
Eventually!!!

I was starting to get worried.

Filou sent me a picture from his mobile:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pcec8865231300b56822b0a2ab4067f19/f9dcdc1c.jpg

Looks as if Juni and he are visiting Hemingway's kittys in Key West!

I hope he won't convince them to come too -I guess the boat will be very populated:

Hemingway's Fur Family (http://www.hemingwayhome.com/HTML/our_cats.htm)

catnapper
01-22-2004, 10:23 AM
Kitsin, Pouncer's utterly miserable at the news that Lily won't be onboard! He's been hoping that she would join... he's been practicing all the suave moves that are sure to make her swoon. I told him that they were unnneccesary and a bit over the top.

He swears to keep his dance card empty in protest to her absence! He even will avoid the catnip bars - since whenever he's near catnip he can't refuse - he's not responsible for his actions when he'd stoned!

He's now more determined than ever to just sit on deck and watch for dolphins and whales.

jonza
01-22-2004, 10:59 AM
Some people have voiced concern over the quality of service available on board. We would like to point out that all our personnel have been personally picked by Fister, so there will be no problems concerning drinking water and litter box cleaning etc.

http://www.studio16a.dk/odds/boarding.jpg
Fister keeps an eye on the crew

YOUR CREW
They're sharp-looking and social-minded, energetic and easygoing. They're everywhere at once and always with a welcoming attitude and friendly smile. These are experienced professionals whose responsibilities range from navigating the ship to creating the day's activity plan to cleaning out litter boxes. They're the onboard staff, and their primary concerns are ensuring your safety and providing you with the best vacation you've ever had.

There has also been disappointment over the fact that certain kitties have not received their ID card yet. Do not worry! There is still time. Due to the unexpected popularity of the event, our printer was overrun with orders and has been slightly delayed. The missing ID cards will be produced as needed.

Randi
01-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Speckles, it’s easy! You just put your name on here, and you’re set. If you have a photo of yourself for your ID card, just e-mail or PM it! ;) If you don’t have one, you’re still welcome – and that goes for the rest too!

Chuck, you’re added – and so are you Randi, Pixel, Leroy and Peanut Butter.

Cinder & Smoke, you can easily catch up in New York, along with the kitties who are late! ;) And what a good surprize it will be for the others!! :D

Kona, you be sure to check every day how they’ll all doing on that cruise!

Loveable, don’t worry! There’ll be SO many sweet kitties to look after you. :)

Miss Hoppy, they all want you to join, so pleeese!! The decks won’t be slippery and there are plenty of bunny-sized hiding spots. You know, there will be a few other bunnies on board, so you just gang up with them and you’ll be safe! We promise that parsley on the menu will be arranged too! Can you resist? LOL!

Maggie and Joey, glad to hear you got a room to your liking. :) Maggie, don’t let anyone tease you about your weight. Enjoy the treats!

Cassy, no need to worry anymore, your ID card has been found. :)

Ms. Ritz, your photo is excellent and will be used for your ID card. Your accomodations WILL be a state room with ample sunlight and warm spots to sleep. What exquisite taste you have. And I bet you can persuade the waiters to hand you some chicken too. ;)

Juni Rose, did you really think you could away with a false ID!! The authorities have been briefed about this and they will deal with it immediately!

Zam and logan, we’re delighted to say that you’re also added!

Fister and Pjevs left yesterday evening for Barcelona, they wanted to have a night out with Koxka’s gang befor leaving. I think they may have got on a late flight across the Atlantcic.

delidog
01-22-2004, 12:09 PM
So Glad The "Eurocats"
Will make it time for "Meowme Hour!!!"

Priorities,You know!!!;) :) :D

Randi,
I was looking for a Host Gift...Does Fister drink the Same Wine as You & Johnza????

;) :)

Freckles
01-22-2004, 12:21 PM
Freckles has carefully the Feline Princess brochure, especially about the Gymnasium, but can't find a reference to
SCRATCHING POSTS/RUGS/RAMPS/MATS/etc.
This is critical for feline pleasure!!
http://home.comcast.net/~jwalborn1/wsb/media/254243/site1054.jpg

catcrazylady
01-22-2004, 12:25 PM
I think we need somebody to make sure that Pouncer and Leroy are not left alone together!! Leroy said that Pouncer wants to paint the decks teal and he can't wait to help!!!
Peanut butter is planning on sunning around the pool and watching the girls. He already said that he was not going to be responsible for anything Leroy does. I can't blame him!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Tinky and Jupiter want to know if it is too late for them to board..

here is a pic for them....:)

Tinky sez...

can i bring my catnip mouse???

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/pdb22b4c3aff2470ae130c704c53bd191/fb02e015.jpg

Jupiter want to know if someone could fix his red eye before he gets on the boat.. so he will be more handsome for the lady kats...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/pc50f721ee1b4e9e06ea50b9eaf1c2e12/fb02e255.jpg

PayItForward
01-22-2004, 01:15 PM
I see you already have Bramble, Milly & Treacle on the ship...cheers

So here is George
http://www.piftails.com/images/ShipGeorge.jpg

Milo
http://www.piftails.com/images/ShipMilo.jpg

Tigs
http://www.piftails.com/images/ShipTigs.jpg

catnapper
01-22-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
I think we need somebody to make sure that Pouncer and Leroy are not left alone together!! Leroy said that Pouncer wants to paint the decks teal and he can't wait to help!!!
Peanut butter is planning on sunning around the pool and watching the girls. He already said that he was not going to be responsible for anything Leroy does. I can't blame him!!

Incidentally, what IS wrong with teal decks? It would SO match the sea... I'm only trying to help. I am an Arteest ya know! They just don't get us artsy types. Geesh.

I suppose my idea of a whale mural on the Promenade Deck wouldn't work... here's one I did in my meowmie's house:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p3cd00fadc0ab1a67f4fe8bf17d9804e1/f9dc5e26.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p3e39347bc7d56677170fd3ec4e1f0118/f9dc5e23.jpg

PS: That is THE fishie tank that meowmie moved into her office. It was in my human sister Heather's room, but she doesn't like the sea-themed room anymore. Sigh...

catcrazylady
01-22-2004, 02:35 PM
WOW! Pouncer I had no idea you were that good!! Beautiful job! You see, I just don't want Leroy to get thrown off of the ship. I really, really want him to stay for the WHOLE cruise!!!

Kirsten
01-22-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Kitsin, Pouncer's utterly miserable at the news that Lily won't be onboard! He's been hoping that she would join... he's been practicing all the suave moves that are sure to make her swoon. I told him that they were unnneccesary and a bit over the top.

He swears to keep his dance card empty in protest to her absence! He even will avoid the catnip bars - since whenever he's near catnip he can't refuse - he's not responsible for his actions when he'd stoned!

He's now more determined than ever to just sit on deck and watch for dolphins and whales.

Ahhh, when Lily saw this, she got soooo sad that she cannot be with him!!! She's kind of relieved to hear that Pouncer doesn't want to dance with the other girls, but since there are so many beautiful ladies on board, she's still a bit worried...

BTW, she was very pleased to read Pouncer is an artist! :) She's very impressed now, but is sitting in front of the entrance door at the moment, crying 'cause she has to stay at home.

Kirsten

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Kirsten, I don't see why Lily has to stay home. The cruise will only cost a few virtual Euros, and hey, everybody's got a few of those virtual Euros to spend, don't they? ;) :D

It's kind of like the Thursday's bar. All those virtual drinks and nobody gets drunk. ;) :D

I vote to let Lily go! Who's with me, come on everybody, we have to convince Kirsten to let Lily go. How is she ever going to meet the adorable Pouncer if she doesn't go on the cruise. Come ooooonnn, Kirsten, she wants to go soooooo badly......
:D

catcrazylady
01-22-2004, 02:53 PM
Kirsten!!! You have to let Lily go!!! You have to let her meet Pouncer! Peanut Butter said that he will keep an eye on her. He is willing to be her big and burly body guard!! PLEEEEEAAAAAASE!!!

RedHedd
01-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Mishi can help with body-guarding duties too! C'mon Lily - the boys are waiting! :)

Killearn Kitties
01-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Yes Kirsten. My girls have been so upset that Lily can't go. They would love to meet her. They think she is very beautiful. They have also been so taken with Pouncer, and they would just love to see these little ones meet.:D

jonza
01-22-2004, 03:50 PM
NOW'S THE TIME TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS ON THE ENTERTAINMENT

PARTY PLANNING
What could be more fun than throwing a cat party at sea, especially when you have the Feline Princess to do all the work? We'll send out the invitations, mix the cattails, and pour the wine or clam juice. Our chef will even prepare a selection of your favorite hot or cold hors d'oeuvres. All suggestions for party themes are welcome.

CASINO PLAY
The catsino offers the most popular table games, including blackjack, rodent roulette, and Caribbean Pony Poker. We also offer a full range of exciting claw and video machines, as well as regular Furball Jackpot Bingo sessions held throughout the cruise. Pets under the age of 2 are not permitted to gamble or remain in the casino. Your friendly croupier Gavin will make sure that there is no cheating or inappropriate catty behavior.

COCKTAIL HOUR
Kick off the evening with catnip cocktails in one of the ship's cozy lounges or bars. This is the perfect time to meet shipboard chums and swap stories about the afternoon's adventures.
Make sure to tell us all your thrilling experiences!

DANCE DATE & CINEMA
Don't forget to bring along your dancing shoes, because the Feline Princess has lots of dance venues and live animal bands to get you into the swing of things. "Paws Up Mother Brown!" We start late and finish late. Feature Movies every cruise feature a great selection of first-run feature films for your viewing pleasure. Have YOU some title suggestions or favorite artists?

ROMANCE AT SEA
There's nothing more romantic than an evening at sea. We give you every opportunity to steal away to your own special part of the ship to enjoy some quality time with that special someone. For those of you who need a little nudge by Cupid, we offer singles get-togethers.
(The management takes no responsibility for the eventual outcome of such practices)

KARAOKE MADNESS
Choose your favorite song, pick up the microphone and wail your heart out on Karaoke Nights listed in the Feline Patter. The karaoke wailing machine provides the lyrics and a full pet orchestrated musical track to back you up. Let's here what YOUR favorites are!

TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT
In addition to our main stage entertainment, Princess features the talents of magicians, comedians and guest artists who'll keep you hissing, laughing and miawing along.
You can kick up your paws at our Country & Western Party - bring your cowboy boots and hats and join the line dancing (shall we see Lady Edwina on stage?). Don't forget tropical wear for our Island Night deck party. There will be limbo contests, catch-the-pest games and catlypso music.
Let's see some of YOUR favorite performers!

CATNIP POLICY
In order to help ensure the safety and well being of our passengers and crew, we are obliged to administer a catnip policy that ensures no excessive consumption. Please note that catnip for stateroom use is only available for purchase from specific locations on each ship, and will be carefully monitored.

The Management

Cinder & Smoke
01-22-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by jonza
CATNIP POLICY
In order to help ensure the safety and well being of our passengers and crew, we are obliged to administer a catnip policy that ensures no excessive consumption. Please note that catnip for stateroom use is only available for purchase from specific locations on each ship, and will be carefully monitored.

Uhhh-Ooooh... :eek:

Kat's prolly gonna get Busted! :p

We notice ALLUA his Chrissmiss Dope Stash is missin...

Wunder how much he gotz charged fur Excess Baggage onna plane?

sasvermont
01-22-2004, 04:18 PM
Here is a photo for McDoogle the doggie staying at Camp Vermont. He would like to come along on the cruise.

Thank you.

JuniRose....

By the way, you are showing a photo of Miley under my ID/Passport. That's ok with me, it will allow me to get into all the bars etc.

Hehehehehehe - Fate....

:cool:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 04:22 PM
Awww...SAS, isn't McDoogle adorable! I'm sure he's going to have a blast with all these kitty kats. :D

Barbara
01-22-2004, 04:24 PM
Kirsten, just like any meowmie you must let the kids go when they grow up:D

Let Lily go to the cruise and meet Pouncer!

And: what I heard about Leroy and Pouncer worried me when I think of Tigris and Pichu arriving!

The 4 of them could be too much for any boat!

If Lily comes, I am sure Pouncer will be under much better influence.

catnapper
01-22-2004, 04:48 PM
Poor Pouncer has such a bad reputation.... one would think he was a Naw-Tee kitty or something.

Pouncer has both paws crossed in hopes that Kirstin says yes and allows Lily to come aboard too. He says he will be on his absolute best behavior, leave the paint brishes at home and act like the pefect gentleman he can be (rumor has it that he's getting Allen's tux altered.)

So how about it? Can Lily come too? Please?

Cincy'sMom
01-22-2004, 04:55 PM
Sadie is so excited to have been included on this kittie voyage! She is thrilled to know there will be card playing adn dancing, two of her favorite things!!

I caught her trying on someof my old dance costumes before she left. This seemed to be her favorite...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p4bf85819f278bfa7ae457a358f0a970b/f9e38f8e.jpg

Although she packed a few more comforatble outfits too..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pcc5ee0b30e0656917e5311e6de1cf0b5/f9e361f2.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p643106f67ea774f81a9961abf1d67418/f9e3610b.jpg

cutie_chica
01-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Princess, Tony and Patches are protesting now. They jump on my lap and keyboard while i am typing, they dont want me on here at all. SO I said when I go on My Disney Cruise Line Ship they can tag along... but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats not good enough for them :rolleyes: lol, maybe someone can atleast invite them they are packed and ready!!!!:D ;) :p

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 08:29 PM
Well, Tubby and Samantha were getting a little tired from their flights, the excitement of seeing each other again, all the shopping they've done, all the meeting of the kitties that have all ready arrived, etc..... So they bribed some of the crew to let them board early. Before he left, I bought Tubby one of those cell phones that can take pics, so he sent me this pic to show off the lovely stateroom he and Samantha have. Yes, they are sharing a room even though they aren't married. :o So here's the pic he sent. They were just resting a bit - gotta keep their strength up you know. ;) :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p56b4b9687135f0dd0b1bc56677fbafef/f9dbb102.jpg

Check out the wonderful room and the nice king size bed. Looooots of room for both of them to stretch out if they like. Fister sure did a good job on the accomodations. :D

delidog
01-22-2004, 09:15 PM
Fister,
The Host with The Most!!!:) ;) :)

tuxluvr
01-22-2004, 09:39 PM
Ritz would like to invite all comers to the "Faux Paws Event", which is cat-talk for fake-mouse shuffleboard. Prizes include free membership in Ritzy's fan club and an autographed copy of her "Good MOusekeeping" cover picture. Bring your own favorite faux-fur mousie, or rent one for a nominal fee of one headbumpie.

Ritz is toying with the notion of opening a kissing booth, but isn't sure it is legal on the high seas. ......I think it is a ploy to get Jupiter to come and give her a big wet smoochie! Ritzy's kind of ga ga over Jupies occasional "psycho eyes", cuz Ritzy gets them too! All proceeds would go to the "kats without kibble" foundation to feed hungry and homeless felines.

Her highness raised a little concern that meowmie hadn't thought of. I am breaking the "prima donna" protocol by sharing this, but Ms Ritz will occasionally gulp her food a little too fast and horf it back up again....this only happens about once a month....but...well, it could be embarrassing. Will the ship's staff be willing to go on horf patrol? I'm sure she will do her best to discreetly hang her head over the deck to avoid the cleanup, but just in case. After all, it would just not do for a rumor to get around that our plushy cover girl suffered from an eating disorder!

tuxluvr
01-22-2004, 09:42 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/p341e7b31d23d704e85ce8d785bb7c51d/fcf00fb4.jpg
NOTE: this wasn't from the real "good mousekeeping"

Meomie just got creative with photoshop

AmberLee
01-23-2004, 12:45 AM
Livvy would be delighted to be roomies with Peanut, as her heart-throb isn't joining the cruise... So nice to have someone to cozy up with and share a little girl talk. And she's sure she has a LOT in common with Peanut.

Oops, neither have cowboy boots for the country-western themed party. I hope fur is considered acceptable wear anyway. Livvy is touchy about her tootsies.

The kids left early to scope out Disneyworld on the way. I'd foolishly sent them a postcard with Mickey and Minnie and they wanted to see if they are Catnip Mice... :o :eek: :rolleyes:

When the kids called to let me know they'd arrived safely, I slipped and sang "The Fuzz Boat" to them. They were enchanted with the song. I think I'll be hearing that one for MONTHS when they get back. I miss them already.

P.S. I just betcha the crew have dealt with hairball or hork issues in the past and are practiced. Especially when hurricane season is upon them. Don't worry, sweet Ritzy, it's a sea issue...

bisi.cat
01-23-2004, 01:24 AM
Ooohhh it's still very early morning...but finally I received a phone call from Nellie!!!
She loves Miami!!! Samantha, Daisy, Jessica, Tigris, Filou, Juni and Pichu are already checking out what Miami has to offer...they browse the shops, art galeries and museums and restaurants of course...Tigris and Pichu have bought the same tuxedos for the capatain's dinner!!!WOW!!!
Nellie says the flight wasn't that delightful at the start and she (and another kitty...not to be named, so that meowmie doesn't has to worry!) has thrown up a few hairballs at the beginning, but then it turned out to be fun up in the air and they had a plane party!!!

They all have their rooms on the same deck and area and they love their comfortable rooms...there's also a cinema on board and a casino...

Nellie hasn't met Trevor yet, but they all have met Leroy and Pouncer...hey that little guy is so sad that Lily wasn't on the plane and Nellie is rather dissapointed , too...but there's still time for the little girl to sign in!!!

Nellie just loves the Spa area...

koxka
01-23-2004, 01:45 AM
Fister and Pjevs left yesterday evening for Barcelona, they wanted to have a night out with Koxka’s gang befor leaving. I think they may have got on a late flight across the Atlantcic.

Fister and Pjevs, safetly, arrived to Barcelona. We piched them at the airoport and got a little turistic tour , then head up home and show them their facilities (napping spots, toys, litter box...) and introduced them to the rest of the Koxka's Gang.
In the evening went to have dinner out of town and then enjoyed some live music at the Jazz Club. They came home fairly late.

BTW Little Pericot doesn't left Fister alone, asking him about his outside adventures!!! :O

Barbara
01-23-2004, 03:20 AM
Fister's office is really overworked! You must see that taking care of kitties from Australia to California who are nightly active leaves them VERY little time to sleep!

They called me to say that there are places left on the cruise, especially reserved for Pet Talk kitties only, so everyone can feel invited to go: Cutie-chica tell yours to get their bags and hurry!

For other kitties it may be difficult now as the ship is filling up.

Filou and Juni said they look forward to Sadie's artistic dance: they think the cultural program of the ship is very impressive:)

Kirsten
01-23-2004, 04:49 AM
If Lily comes, I am sure Pouncer will be under much better influence.

LOL, Barbara, do you really think Lily's influence on Pouncer will be a GOOD one? :D After all, she's coming up with a lot of crazy ideas every day! :)

But okay, okay... I think I still have some virtual Euros left, and even though it's so hard for her meomwie to let her go... I will say yes!

But I need some help: I have no idea about the flight schedules. Where do I have to send her?

Kirsten

Barbara
01-23-2004, 05:02 AM
She should go to Hannover. Can go to Barcelona there and Fister, Pjevs and Koxka's gang will pick her up. Maybe you can teach her to say hello in Danish;)

The good thing with virtual travelling and virtual Euro is that it works at light velocity. So when Pouncer wakes up this afternoon he may be surprised by Lily's arrival.

Don't forget to send one of her beautiful portraits to Fister's office! Can you imagine how tough it was when many people (like me) thought: But there are enough pictures online.
Fister's office and friends had to search all through Pet Talk and found out then that they didn't know the kitties so well as they thought :rolleyes:

tuxluvr
01-23-2004, 05:11 AM
Ritzy sent a wireless email from this ship and wants all of her fellow passengers to know about Raoul in the ship's salon "The Furrier" (prounounce "furreeya"). Here's Ritzy's recommendation:

Raoul has an angel's touch in the back skritchie department....made me do the "elebator butt" at least 6 times and even made my tail go puffy!! Oooh la la....but the ultimate is the "tooshie trim"....Ritzee urges all who might have had a nervous tummy on the flight down to get de-dingled before the big formal ball tomorrow night! (And Raoul gives treats)

I'm thinking of hiring him to come back home with me after the cruise, but doubt meowmie will go for it.

Luna, Lilly! How wonderful of you to join us!! (Lilly, later I'll teach you the "bend and snap" move that drives those tomcats crazy, but don't tell your meowmie where you learned it)

Kirsten
01-23-2004, 05:28 AM
Okay, so Lily is going to Hannover, and off to Barcelona from there. Maybe Uniqueviking can teach her some Danish on the phone before she leaves? :)

I think this photo would be nice for her ID card:
http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0006/lily90.jpg

tuxluvr, Luna will stay at home, I'll only send Lily. Luna will enjoy to have her meowmie only for herself! :)

Kirsten

Kirsten
01-23-2004, 06:09 AM
Lily is so excited now! :)

She has packed already and is ready to go:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/lily_jou.jpg

Luna has told her the colors she's wearing are not really matching, but Lily doesn't mind... She thinks she looks pretty for Pouncer! :)

Kirsten

tuxluvr
01-23-2004, 06:12 AM
Oh, Lily how charming and very retro-chic with the little suitcase!...Pay no mind to Luna's critique, the stripes work for you, darling!

Vio&Juni
01-23-2004, 06:16 AM
I'm so glad kittens under 2 won't be allowed in the catsino. Pichu would lose a fortune on dice or on money machines. He absolutely loves everything that rolls and everything that makes noise, lots of noise.
Juni had practiced a belly dance before she left, I have to search for some pictures at home tonight. She sent me an e-mail to let me know that she has fun with Filou, that she bought dresses and dresses. "You won't believe how many beautiful dresses are in Miami!" - her words. I won't believe how many she bought! I am just worried that she'll spend all her money too soon. Oh, she also told me that she and Pichu decided finally to dance "The Indians" as they were planning. Must have pictures of those rehearsals too.
Pichu only typed a sentence - I am fishing with Tigris. I guess he's too busy to write more.

Pam
01-23-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by bisi.cat
Nellie hasn't met Trevor yet, but they all have met Leroy and Pouncer......

I drove Trevor and Andy to the airport yesterday and am hoping they arrived safely. So far no phone calls and I have been wringing my hands.

I do hope that once Trevor sees Nellie he won't forget that he is responsible for keeping his eye on Andy (my little scaredy cat). He was expressing some concern that Nellie wouldn't be interested in him with Andy tagging along all the time. I think that once Andy finds Lovable they might hit it off and go off and do some things on their own and give Trevor a little time to woo his beautiful Nellie. :)

Kirsten
01-23-2004, 06:34 AM
Oh, and I sure hope the older kitties will keep an eye on my little Lily, 'cause she's coming up with stupid ideas all the time!

She has seen "Titanic" lately, and now she has this crazy idea Pouncer would be her Leo di Caprio and take her to the bow of the ship, watching dolphins and yelling "I'm the king of the world"! :D

Kirsten

bisi.cat
01-23-2004, 06:43 AM
Oh Lily, you're so fashionable with your hat and woolen scarf, but I guess it's very moderate in Miami and you'll need some leisure wear once you've crossed the Atlantic!!!

I know Nellie is looking forward to meeting Lily (though she's a wee bit sad that Luna doesn't joined, but she can fully understand that Luna needed a break)...and she will surely keep an eye on her adventures...

I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of the capatain's dinner and maybe Nellie and Trevor have a dance...or two...or three...;)

Has anyone here information about the PIF crew?! I wondered wether they have been on that plane also...or do they meet in Barcelona?

lynnestankard
01-23-2004, 06:46 AM
(Late again - oh good grief!! )

Cap'n - hope it's not too late for one big boy to 'join up' for the cruise - Ketchum wants some time away from the others and this seems ideal - lots of new friends to make and gorgeous new fur ladies to meet.

Now where did he put his case.........................has he got enough cat treats for the flight to Miami..................................Meowmie off to sort out her big baby!!

Lynne

sasvermont
01-23-2004, 07:17 AM
After much meowing, we all made it to the car and then the airport early this morning. I dropped off JuniRose and Miley. Winter took a cab to the airport last night, stayed in a motel near the airport so that she would be fully rested for the long flight to Miami.

JuniRose and Miley were not happy having to sit together on the little plane but I am sure they will make the best of it. Winter was in first class, by herself. It was one of her demands.

Last night was interesting. Miley and JR were fighting over the new black boa and finally JR took the boa and RAN into another room with it, and began chomping away at the delicate feathers. I will be surprised if Miley will get to wear it at all. I will have to admit that JR looked quite cute with it wrapped around her body! I will show you the photos tonight.

I hope their flight to Miami runs smoothly. They have a cellphone and I hope to hear from them later tonight, once they settle in on the ship at the dock.

It will be interesting to see which cats end up sleeping where....or is that everywhere? Winter had mentioned something about bunking with Ms. Hoppy, Karen's little buddy.

Sas and Chloe, the two lonely Campers

Vermontcat
01-23-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p56b4b9687135f0dd0b1bc56677fbafef/f9dbb102.jpg

Check out the wonderful room and the nice king size bed. Looooots of room for both of them to stretch out if they like. Fister sure did a good job on the accomodations. :D
Thank you so much T&P's Mom for posting the photo of Samantha and Tubby. They look so happy and relaxed!
I had to work last night but Samantha did leave me a message on the answering machine saying what a lovely time she was having and how nice and warm it was down there.:)

Sas, Samantha was hoping to fly down with your girls but she just couldn't wait to see her Tubby so she had taken a much earlier flight.

Has anyone heard from Cataholic's herd yet? I wonder if they will be making the trip?
If they don't make it maybe Ritzy will meet up with one of PayItForward's handsome boys.

Jonza, did Fister ever get his posts back? I think that is how this whole adventure started.
I would like to thank you and Fister for getting this story going because it helped me reach double pillarhood!:)

catnapper
01-23-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Kirsten
She has seen "Titanic" lately, and now she has this crazy idea Pouncer would be her Leo di Caprio and take her to the bow of the ship, watching dolphins and yelling "I'm the king of the world"! :D

Kirsten

I wouldn't worry about that as I have had the SAME conversation with Pouncer about Lily being Kate Winslet and standing on the bow of the ship with her arms spread wide! Fear not, as the ship's captain has strict guidelines and will shoo cats with those kinds of ideas away from the bow!

Pouncer did indeed fall over when he had heard for sure that she is coming - even made me switch the flight from late tonight to early this morning (thank goodness virtual bucks go far these days!) Tell Lily that he thinks she looks great no matter what she wears, and he can't wait to see her in person! He says it'll be like on tv when the two lovers meet in the airport and come running to each other's arms in slow motion while a pretty song plays in the background.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-23-2004, 09:33 AM
Oh my! There are just so many "mini stories" going on here it's hard to keep track of all the activity! Hopefully once Fister gets on board he'll have a chance to relax after all the todo to get this trip up and going.

I haven't heard anything from T or P since the pic last night so they must be sleeping in.

Oh, wait, I got an email while I was typing and it was from Peanut. She said she ran into Ritzy and got the scoop on Raoul and his magic hands so she wanted to make sure it was ok with me if she made an appointment with him. I told her that was just fine and to do whatever she wanted - but we won't tell her daddy. ;)

Ketchum! Glad you could join us! Did you get a pic to Fister for your ID card? Gotta have an ID card to board the boat so make sure and get it in. :D

Sooo much activity going on - young love, boa wars, bunny trysts, Faux Paws Tournament, catsinos, dancing...what a grand time our kitties are going to have! :D

Killearn Kitties
01-23-2004, 10:10 AM
My girls were thinking that as it was Burns' Night on Sunday that they might throw a little party. There would be lots of different things to eat (including prescription diet for Bam-Bam's little tum-tum), but they are hoping that people might be adventurous and taste a little haggis. As Burns' Night is in celebration of our national poet, there will be poetry readings, also songs and perhaps a little dancing. The girls understand that Nellie and Filou are both very keen on poetry, and that Filou also plays the piano. Does anyone play the bagpipes?

They are hoping Miss Edwina has brought her tammy.

Vio&Juni
01-23-2004, 10:15 AM
I know for sure that Filou has a special style of playing the piano, and that is not quite for a romantic evening, is more like for a jazzy night!

But Tigris, his style is more appropriate for this kind of evening - and this is my opinion. (btw, that was Tigris in the pictures).

lynnestankard
01-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Yep Debbie - got Ketchums photo over to John - everyone will recognise him - he's the one with the very gormless look. My sweet boy.

Oh Karen of course Burns night - Kedchum will definately be into the haggis -not to sure about the neeps and tatties though (turnips and potatoes everyone) he's not very veggie inclined!

He'll probably run a mile when the bagpipes start up - but just lately (don't laugh!) I've been singing daft songs to him and believe it or not he seems to calm down and listen - the words are rubbish and this is the woman who can't carry a tune in a bucket - but hey if it means a couple more minutes on my knee - I'll warble!!

Don't be surprised if he joins in the poetry readings though - we often share a quiet bit of poetry together!!

Oh he says - he'd like it known he is not a WUSS - and likes lady's very much (hehehe!!)

Lynne

Edwina's Secretary
01-23-2004, 11:49 AM
Edwina would like to offer to serve as chaperone for Lily and any other young and innocent kitties. As a widow of sorts she believes she is well qualified. She still keeps a certain photo on her nightstand, which she insisted on taking with her. I warned her it could cut into her social opportunities but she doesn't care!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/p55f0db648d5c162030962b17f73f7486/fca92e58.jpg

I am hoping the excitement of a cruise will help mend her aching heart....

Randi
01-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Freckles, don’t panic! Scratching posts etc. are standard equipment on the ship. Everyone should be covered concerning that! ;)

Phred, you better keep the BIG purse ready for Boots’ excess baggage costs! :eek: Hope he didn’t get busted with all that dope!! What IS he up to?? He’ll be very popular once he arrives. :D

Juni Rose, you cheaky little girl, are you planning to sneak in to the BAR?? :rolleyes:

Sadie, I love your dance dress!! You are such a sweetie! :)

Tubby and Samantha, you sure know how to live the good life!! An excellent choice of cabin. For the rest of you – there are more like these, and they’re not all taken yet. (Pm me for a picture)

Ritzy, the crew have dealt with hairball and hork issues in the past, so don’t worry your sweet little head with that. I remembered to give Fister some Biodramina to pass out to kitties who suffer from nausea. And a warning to you all!! You better not dig in too deep in Boots’ stash, or you may get arrested. ;)

Lily, you’re a lucky girl that your mom finally let you go, they’re all SO exited to meet you. Just LOVE your outfit!!

Ketchum, you’re of course added too – how could we leave you behind!! I suggest you meet up with Lily and any other late Europeans. But don't do what Fister and Koxka's gang did!! ;)

Fister sent us a mail this afternoon, he says they had a great night out in Barcelona before they left, I can sense they have a bit of a hangover – will they ever learn! :rolleyes: I checked the time table and they should be arriving in Miami this evening – unless the plane has been delayed. We’ll see!

Fister was also asking: Has Rascal arrived?? He hopes everyone will have boarded for the departure party on saturday! :D They’ll be heading for N.Y. to pick up Cinder, Smoke and a few others. The New York Times will be there to cover this event. ;)

An updated list of the passengers will be posted shortly. And the rest of the ID cards will follow. Anyone not on the ID card will be welcome, but considered as guests. :)

gini
01-23-2004, 12:51 PM
Well, Rascal is on the flight to Miami. If all goes well, he should be there by late afternoon - Miami time. He insisted on packing himself and I was horrified to see all of the things that he packed.

Swim fins - two pairs
Six bathing suits
Life vest
Terry cloth robe
Towels (Rascal, they will have towels!!)
A flask

A FLASK?? - "Rascal, what is in that flask?"

"Aw Mom, it is just a little "nip" for my buddy Fister."

"Nip? Like in CATNIP?" "Yes, Mom!"

"Rascal, go have a great time, but DO NOT forget to call me!"

"Yes, Mom"

trayi52
01-23-2004, 01:05 PM
Make sure you check and see if Grover and Stubby are on board, they have been missing for the past few days. I haven't heard anything from them at all!! I think they are being very inconsiderate of my feelings, they won't let me know where they are or what they are doing!!

There are a couple of suitcases missing, and all my dolls are nude, not clothes or hats!

RedHedd
01-23-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by tuxluvr
Ritzy sent a wireless email from this ship and wants all of her fellow passengers to know about Raoul in the ship's salon "The Furrier" (prounounce "furreeya"). Here's Ritzy's recommendation:

Raoul has an angel's touch in the back skritchie department .... made me do the "elebator butt" at least 6 times and even made my tail go puffy!! Oooh la la....but the ultimate is the "tooshie trim"....Ritzee urges all who might have had a nervous tummy on the flight down to get de-dingled before the big formal ball tomorrow night! (And Raoul gives treats)
ROTFLMAO! Mitzi says we could use Raoul over at our house too! :D

bisi.cat
01-23-2004, 01:36 PM
WOW!!! A Burns Night Party...sounds great!!! I hope Nellie hasn't brought all the valerian with her, because I can't find that bottle where I've kept it in?!:eek:

And who on earth is Raoul...can he be trusted with all the kitties around?!

Does anyone knows when the ship leaves and where do they go?!

I wish I had offered Nellie my cell phone!!!

jonza
01-23-2004, 01:45 PM
http://petoftheday.com/online/randi/IDcards2.jpg

Barbara
01-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Wow! A special hooray for Fister's office:)

ID cards galore!

I have to second Vio: don't let Filou play the piano before it's late night. He's into free jazz:eek:

Tigris however with the soft paws can play some quiet themes.

As long he's not on the upper deck with the boys playing cards and exchanging sixpacks.

Aaawww Lady Edwina, by looking at the picture of Gabe and you I know how big the gap in your heart must be. Being a mewomie with one naughty son however I'd wish his heart was not broken.:(

Kirsten
01-23-2004, 02:59 PM
Oh, I love Lily's ID! :)

She's on her way to Barcelona now to meet Fister and the others! She called me from Hannover airport, she's so excited! :)

Told her that Pouncer is thinking of her as Kate Winslet and now she's very flattered! :)

Kirsten

Uabassoon
01-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Tibby is worried that no one will want to dance with her. She says that she won't dance with Corkscrew because he always steps on her tail. Can you please tell your boy kitties to be nice to Tibby and ask her to dance, she even brought her dancing dress.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce27b3127cce8ff24c15006c0000001610

Barbara
01-23-2004, 03:10 PM
Anyway Tibby''s much to pretty to just dance with her brother:)

Felicia's Mom
01-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Beau and Felicia should be in Miami by now.

I am sure that Beau will mingle with other travelers. I hope Felicia does too.

Before they left, I told them they would probably have to room together. I'm not sure exactly how that works. After all they do sleep together at home.

Kirsten
01-23-2004, 03:26 PM
Oh Tibby, you're looking so pretty in your dancing dress! :) I'm sure all the boys will fall in love with you!

The first thing Lily did was buying a pair of sunglasses when she arrived at Barcelona airport, because she had heard it would be very sunny in Miami! Now hopefully Fister and the other Euro Cats will recognize her that way:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/lily_gla.jpg

BTW, I would be more than relieved if Nellie or Edwina would keep an eye on her! She's still so young! And now all she can think of is that she will meet Pouncer! :)

Kirsten

RedHedd
01-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Meowza Tibby! Mishi would LOVE to dance with you! ;)

Randi
01-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Passenger list for "Feline Princess"

Andy
Beau
Boomer
Bonzo
Boots
Bramble
Butter
Cassy
Chuck
Cinder
Corkscrew
Daisy
Dizzy miss Lizzie
Eddie
Edwina
Emmitt
Felicia
Filou
Fister
Freckles
Gavin
George
Ginjol
Grover
Iuri
Jasmine
Jazz
Jessica
Joey
Joxer
Juni
Juni Rose
Jupiter
Ketchum
Kylie
Leroy
Lily
Livvy
Logan
Lou
Loveable
Loverboy
Maggie
Mc Doggle
Miley
Milly
Milo
Mimi
Mini
Mishy
miss Hoppy
Mitzy
Mocha
Monte
Mugsy's gang
Nellie
Patches
Paloo
Peanut
Peanut Butter
Pericot
Pichu
Pickles
Piula
Pixel
Pjevs
Pouncer
Princess
Randi
Rascal
Ripley
Ritzy
Rocky
Sadie
Samantha Sc.
Samantha US
Scout
Siseta
Smoke
Stubby
Sunny
Tabasco
Taz
Tibby
Tigris
Tinky
Tony
Treacle
Trevor
Tubby
Winter
Zam

sasvermont
01-23-2004, 03:56 PM
I just got a call from JuniRose, Miley and Winter. They are all waiting in line to board the cruise ship. They didn't have much time to talk, but said the weather was wonderful and that all of the luggage made it off the plane. They promised to call again, later tonight when the get settled. They said they would take photos with their digital camera and then wing them over the internet so that all of us can enjoy the action shots. We shall see.

I love everyone's dresses and sunglasses etc. Such an upbeat group of pets.

Winter wants to meet Miss Hoppy and the other rabbits.... I hope she doesn't stay in her room the entire time, eating and pooping!

SAS

P. S. McDoggle will arrive late, late tonight.

Kirsten
01-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Now Lily is confused because she's not on the list... :confused:

She's on her way already...

Kirsten

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Wow 88 passengers!!!!

Of course that's counting the 2 Paloo's - have we got 2 Paloo's?

I haven't heard anything all day from T or P so they must be busy meeting up with everybody and helping everybody get settled in.

Tibby is absolutely smashing in her little pink dress. I am so positive that she will need new dancing shoes by the end of the night because she is just ravishing! :D

And Lily, you are such a cutie in your new sunglasses. I'm so glad you bought them though, because the sun in Miami can be quite bright and brutal for those who aren't used to it, and we wouldn't want you hurting your precious eyeballs.

Can't wait for departure time tomorrow! :D

Randi
01-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Now Lily is confused because she's not on the list... :confused:

She's on her way already...

Kirsten
She is now. ;) Anyone else missing?

Cinder & Smoke
01-23-2004, 04:38 PM
Boots!?? ... Where the heck ARE you?
ON the Furr Boat, huh?
You member to pack your PILLz??
Don't furget to TAKE them!
Quit Nagging!? That's what Dads are for!

DAWGs left yet? Where are THEY goin??
oh... Onna Furr Boat, too. Part of the SAFETY Crew??
. . Cinder's on Seekuritee Patrol?
. . Smoke's gonna be a Life Guard??
. . . Only thing they'll be *guarding* is the Kitchen! :p
You want me to put the Dawgs on? OK. Have *phunn*!

CINDER - SMOKE!! Boots want to *yap* at ya...

HI & HI, Kat. Whuss'up??

WHUT!?? Airline *lost* yur Nip Sack!?? :eek:
Calm Down!
Yeah, prolly IZ hard chasin da Gurls wiff No Dope.
We'll grab summore affore we get onna Boat. Gonna look *strange*...
Dawgz packin on a big sack a Nipp!
WHUT!?? NO Temptashunz TREETZ!? Oh, jest no Chikkin Flavur...
OK - we'll grab wun outta da fridge. TWO? OK.
HEY ~ You tell da Airport Limo guy ta pick us up tanite??
OK - we'll be reddie. See ya in New Yawk. Bye!

------------------------

Let'z start *packin*, Smoke.
WHUT!? Dad'z *helpin* allreddie?
. . CHECK whut he put inna valise...

Oh fur the luvva... DAD!! Let US pack, OK?
... NO, kinda doubt da Kat "furgot" hiz Nail Klipperz!
Toss em, Smoke!
KAT Brush??... Toss it, Smoke!
DAWG Brushez??... Toss em, Smoke!
Dawg SOAP!?? ... Toss it, Smoke!

I'z gonna get da *important* stuff...
. . Rawhide bones,
. . Any Bamdannaz da Kat dint already snatch,
. . Boxa Treetz (fur da AirPlane, Dummie!
Takez furrEbber ta
. . . ta un-zipp thoze peskie plastik sakz wiff wun tiney bisquit
. . . dey serve onna plane!)

------------------------

A BAFF anna Nail Klipp!?? You gotta be KIDDIN, Dad!
Yeah, right. Furst thing inna mornin...
Dont sweat it, Smoke!
Limo comez tanite... we'll be onna Plane an half way to da Boat
when he turnz onna hoze inna mornin! :p

*WATCH* him, Cinnerz...
I fink he'z lookin fur da Nail Kliperz...
(I stuffed all that junque he packed unner da BigBed.)

Whut HE needz rite now iz an All-Niter FIUR Kall!

Wunder whoze gonna *watch* Dad while we'z onna Boat Ride??

:rolleyes:

Edwina's Secretary
01-23-2004, 07:00 PM
Edwina and Eddie have crossed the bay from our friends' condo and boarded the ship. They are sharing a stateroom. Edwina has already been shopping (what a surprise!) and bought a new hat. I warned her about the dangerous UV rays so she bought a sweet and dainty sun hat.....rather reminicent of Gone with the Wind don't you think????
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p839ca0d510bd88137fd3bf6f8fa3c6b7/f9d94301.jpg

What?!?!?!? She also bought a coral and turquoise necklace...slow it down girl!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p0326d15e962d0288c99c6356697e2e38/f9d94309.jpg

Meanwhile....Eddie is getting ready for the Cowboy Jamboree with one of Edwina's hats...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pe9d9494a76531467a9a42bf9d8ea5ff4/f9d95832.jpg
(and don't worry...she has her tammie with her and LOVES haggis!)

RedHedd
01-23-2004, 08:55 PM
Mitzi is swooning over Eddie's dashing good looks in that cowboy hat! Edwina better watch out! When my little gal puts on the full Mitzi and swishes her voluptuous little kitty hips no man is safe! :D

catnapper
01-23-2004, 08:56 PM
Pouncer just sent me an instant message that he's arrived in Miami, that he had a bit of trouble with ariport security over a suspicious package - catnip - they confiscated it but still allowed him to continue.

Well, I told him not to pack it as they were to have catnip bars onboard. Do they listen? noooo...

He's currently on deck looking through the crowd for Lily. He hasn't spotted her yet but he says Edwina looks particuarly smashing in a diamond tiara. He says a lot of the girls are sporting a mess of new jewels, and for some reason nasty fights are developing over feather boas.

He will call me once he finally meets up with Lily. He's very nervous and hopes she comes soon or he'll die from anticipation. He did pick up a dozen red roses for her wants to know if he can paint her like Leo did in the Titanic (he's and arteest remember) but I told him absolutely NOT... then he told me he was kidding - only trying to get me upset... besides (he reminds me) there will be a ton of chaperones. He plans on being a perfect gentleman throughout the cruise.

Edwina's Secretary
01-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Edwina looks particuarly smashing in a diamond tiara.

Oh dear...that little hussy! I was worried about this!!! Which tiara was she wearing???
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/peebc64ba11ee6611d8b41b78a3e4f9fb/f9d8fa21.jpg

Her good one????

Freckles
01-23-2004, 10:41 PM
"Guess what!!
I found I have TWO sisters on board. We call ourselves the
TRI-COLOR TRIPLETS!
ZAM http://home.comcast.net/~jwalborn1/wsb/media/254243/site1058.jpg MITZI http://home.comcast.net/~jwalborn1/wsb/media/254243/site1059.jpg
and me, FRECKLES http://home.comcast.net/~jwalborn1/wsb/media/254243/site1057.jpg
We're having great fun."

Thanks, Fister for arranging this cruise.

shais_mom
01-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Kylie would like to join in the cruise ship also!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p0efb1d074a8b5ceab65b28fba834f036/fbab29b9.jpg

cutie_chica
01-23-2004, 10:58 PM
Princess and Patches are not on the list!:confused: I really hope all is well, because they are already on the way!!:) They just love thier ID cards. I told Princess and Pacthes they must watch thier additudes on the ship, because some cats wont put up with it. Please make sure Tony gets his meds. everyday! Just wrap his pill in a little cheese ( I know this isnt good 4 him but its the only way he will take the darn thing):p. Well Patches has my cell phone and Promised to send me some pictures ASAP. They really cant wait to meet MooShoo and the gang. I Think Patches wishes she was furless sometimes;). She really hates furballs, Well, I will update you when I hear something!!:D

AmberLee
01-24-2004, 12:30 AM
:confused: :eek: :confused:
I just got the oddest call from The Feline Princess. I'm not sure but I think Cassy had been into the catnip bar already... They had enjoyed Disneyworld and had 'bitied da big mousie' :eek: :rolleyes: :o and 'it wasn't catnip but wuz meat!' :eek:

Cassy has been dancing already with two (!) gorgeous masked girls and Livvy has settled in with her roommate, Peanut, and they were throwing waterballoons (! I HAD to have misheard THAT one, right? PLEASE Tell me I misheard THAT one.) out the porthole. Cassy hung up when I asked who he was bunking with.

I'm more uneasy after this call than before and I'm not sure I'll be sleeping well the next few nights!!!

jazzcat
01-24-2004, 12:30 AM
Oh yes, Kylie you must make the cruise! Ripley has had his eyes on you for some time now and would be devastated if you aren't there. He's hoping you might allow him to be your escort for some of the parties.

shais_mom
01-24-2004, 01:00 AM
Oh Ripley!!!
I would be honored to have you escort me to a party or 2!!! Apparently Eddie isn't coming so I would love to have a wonderfully handsome gentleman like you to putz around with!!!
I was so afraid that I was going to be like my mom is wherever she goes. ALONE!!! She was telling me before I left to have a good time regardless and solitude isn't a bad thing and I was rather disappointed!!! But you just made my whole trip!!!! Wait till I get home to tell my Meowmie!!!
Hugs
Kylie

Sirrahsim
01-24-2004, 02:05 AM
Boomer is shocked and appalled that this is the first time his meowmie has opened this thread!!

He would absolutely love to join in on the festivities, but it unsure about going. He is painfully shy and scared of water. On top of this all he is ashamed to not have a lady friend. I assured him that there would be plenty of single ladies fluffing up their fur for this event but it wasn't until I showed him some pictures of some of the PT fur ladies that he agreed. Boomer so hopes that he doesn't miss the launch of the cruise!! I've given him my cell phone, but knowing my little rascal, he'll be spending all his time balancing on railings and schmoozing with all of the puurrrrfectly bautiful felines onboard:)

sasvermont
01-24-2004, 06:11 AM
Boomer, I spoke with Fister and he has agreed to dip into the petty cash fund and pay for a personal jet for you to fly to Miami, pronto! Please pack your bags and get yourself to the airport. There will be a plane there, waiting for you. Please call Fister for the details. (555)-555-5555.

Boomer, don't worry about the ladies. There are many shy ones on the cruise and MANY still unspoken for.....and available. I am one of them.

Hope to meet you soon Bommer Boy!

Love,
JuniRose
(on the ship and having fun...and using my Meowmie's cell)

Sirrahsim
01-24-2004, 06:19 AM
Boomer left just a little bit ago. We certainly appreciate the private jet! Once he got the message from JuniRose he couldn't seem to get out of the house fast enough! I do hope he is a good boy away from his Momma. I guess a meowmie must just except it... My sweet Boomer will be 2 in less than 5 months and he's already off on his own! I hope everyone is having fun:)

Kirsten
01-24-2004, 06:25 AM
I wonder if Lily has met Fister and the others meanwhile and has arrived in Miami?

Haven't heard from her yet! I figure she's so excited and busy meeting all the other kitties!

Kirsten

Sirrahsim
01-24-2004, 06:32 AM
Just before leaving Boomer decided to try on an old tank top that fit him in his huskier days :D He was much too preoccupied to do anything silly like look at the camera though :rolleyes: :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p31f524a3e0f2236c0f47884d27b5f479/f9d82749.jpg

koxka
01-24-2004, 06:42 AM
Yep Kirsten! Don't worry I got a phone call this morning from them and they all arrived safetly to Miami.
Now they are busy meeting the rest of the flufflypassangers and getting acquitance.

The cruise ship has a internet room for those who have mom-dad withdrawal:D , so you don't have to worry.

cruise internet room

Kirsten
01-24-2004, 06:43 AM

He will call me once he finally meets up with Lily. He's very nervous and hopes she comes soon or he'll die from anticipation. He did pick up a dozen red roses for her wants to know if he can paint her like Leo did in the Titanic (he's and arteest remember) but I told him absolutely NOT... then he told me he was kidding - only trying to get me upset... besides (he reminds me) there will be a ton of chaperones. He plans on being a perfect gentleman throughout the cruise.

I still don't know wether Lily has arrived in Miami or not, but she has just emailed me this, and now I'm a bit worried: :eek:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/lilyherz.jpg

She has heard somewhere that Pouncer wanted to draw her like Leo has drawn Kate Winslet in Titanic, and now she has this idea.... I don't know where she got that thing from, her only comment was "I want him to draw me wearing this - wearing o n l y this!"

Teenage girls!!! :rolleyes:

Kirsten

Kirsten
01-24-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by koxka
Yep Kirsten! Don't worry I got a phone call this morning from them and they all arrived safetly to Miami.
Now they are busy meeting the rest of the flufflypassangers and getting acquitance.

The cruise ship has a internet room for those who have mom-dad withdrawal:D

cruise internet room

Oh, that's wonderful news! :D I'm so excited for my girl! Now she can meet Pouncer and all the other beautiful kitties! :)

Edwina looks like Scarlett o'Hara with her new hat, and Eddie makes a real good Billy the Kid! :)

And it's great to hear about the internet room! Hopefully I will hear from her from time to time!

Kirsten

koxka
01-24-2004, 06:47 AM
I think we have post at the same time.:)

Kirsten
01-24-2004, 06:48 AM
I think we have post at the same time.:)

Yes, we did! :)

Kirsten

sasvermont
01-24-2004, 06:56 AM
I took these photos just before we began to unpack. Now the rooms are a mess. I will check on Winter in a few minutes, to make sure she too is unpacked and ready for some fun.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pa63b4a8f5b4ad46752507a4fb28fd97f/f9e3a2bb.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p95f009f47f07703da7275e68813b8b0f/f9e3a2bd.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pece60c61450336dde51f8f22cd3ebcb4/f9e3a2c5.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pefa16cb5663e36d82a74054689413d99/f9e3a2ce.jpg

I hope to get some more photos off to Mom, soon!

Love,
JuniRose

Kirsten
01-24-2004, 07:00 AM
Oh, that looks very nice! :)

BTW, is there a list about which kitties are sharing the accomodations? Would like to know who Lily's room mates are. :)

Kirsten

tuxluvr
01-24-2004, 07:05 AM
I still don't know wether Lily has arrived in Miami or not, but she has just emailed me this, and now I'm a bit worried: :eek:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/lilyherz.jpg

She has heard somewhere that Pouncer wanted to draw her like Leo has drawn Kate Winslet in Titanic, and now she has this idea.... I don't know where she got that thing from, her only comment was "I want him to draw me wearing this - wearing o n l y this!"

Teenage girls!!! :rolleyes:

Kirsten

ROTFLOL!!! And Lily has that "come hither" look down to a tee, don't you think? ... I must check with Ritzy, I think she may be giving Lily some grown up advice that may be inappropriate for younger viewers!

Oh, And Ritzy would love to catch up with the pristine white males, Shai and Andy - a pure white tux is such a nice compliment to her classic black and white! (and there's plenty of room in in her luxury suite!";)

tuxluvr
01-24-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/p55f0db648d5c162030962b17f73f7486/fca92e58.jpg

I am hoping the excitement of a cruise will help mend her aching heart....

Edwina, you look so "Debora Kerr in AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER"!!!... Me thinks your Carey Grant is already on board the ship somewhere!

Pam
01-24-2004, 07:37 AM
I just went down to feed the kitties (force of habit) and then realized that they aren't here. :( No wonder I got to sleep in a little today - no Trevor meowing and walking all over me. I did happen to notice though that Trevor did not pack his Purina DM (his diabetic food) and of course now I am worried to death.

Oh there is the phone. Be right back!

That was the boys and they are just fine. They totally forgot to call me when they arrived and apologized for upsetting me. Trevor promised me that he will stay away from the dessert table and eat only the foods that will be good for him. I told him to watch his carbs, and he said no problem because he planned to dine royally on every type of sea food imaginable.

Andy was so happy to hear that Kylie is going to come aboard at some point. He has secretly admired her from afar but, being the scaredy cat that he is, of course could never bring himself to express his feelings. I just told him that Ritzy wants to meet him and he is feeling very :o .

Oh, and by the way, the boys tell me the litter boxes are marble and that they are cleaned after each use. I can see now that it will be hard to get them back *down to earth* once they return home. :rolleyes:

lbaker
01-24-2004, 07:39 AM
Moonie would really appreciate an excort while walking the ship, she does get a bit dizzy when the ship rolls. Emmitt (her twin brother) will be around but I wouldn't want him to just be her care-taker with the whole bevey of beuties available.) She's a sweet little (somewhat "hefty" grey and white tabby girl with the most beautiful white face and green eyes). Emmitt is HUGE and heavy and can help with any totin' and pullin' to get games in order. Moon loooves dogs and has a great sense of humor. She's just plumb silly sometimes. Great sense of style though - understated with a bit of hippy from the old days * what are you going to do with kids today * :rolleyes:

tuxluvr
01-24-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
Moonie would really appreciate an excort while walking the ship, She's a sweet little (somewhat "hefty" grey and white tabby girl with the most beautiful white face and green eyes). * :rolleyes:

We ladies of dimension refer to call ourselves "plush". Moonie, Ritzy says she will gladly help you maneuver the tricky stairs...we can peruse the lido deck and find two hunky guys for a double date. Stick with me, Moonkittie, we'll have a lovely time!

Ms Ritz

lynnestankard
01-24-2004, 09:16 AM
That was a bit rushed yesterday - finding Ketchum a flight and getting to the airport - he took it all in his stride and looked very much the seasoned traveller! :eek:

I had a phone call this am (yes he's taken my cell phone too!) - loved the flying bit and the ladies were very sweet to him - lovely line in cat treats and a good 8 hours undisturbed sleep - thats my boy!

Anyway he was met at the dockside by Fister and is now settled in his 'state room'............................errrr............ ...........I thought cabin - he said NO - State Room!

He's just met a very nice tuxie lady who he thinks is called Mitzy - I assured him he had the name wrong and it would be Ritzy :D

Also been invited to have a little 'drinky poo darlink' by a verrrrrrry sweet Ms Edwina and Ms Lily - both with a beautiful line in jewellery!

I asked who he was sharing with and he got a little skittish and I'm none the wiser.:eek:

Should I worry?..........................................

Lynne

Barbara
01-24-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pece60c61450336dde51f8f22cd3ebcb4/f9e3a2c5.jpg

Juni and Filou share the same type of room as Juni Rose. They just sent a picture from the cell phone but I won't publish that: all the new dresses Juni bought are lying around. (Only Aby cats can create a chaos like that in just half a day) Sequins, spaghetti straps, glitter-Juni is decided to be the cutest at the parties:D

Tigris told me he loved the Killearn Kitties. He learnt about Scotland and is looking for someone to make music with - he piano, the other bagpipe. :eek: :eek:

catnapper
01-24-2004, 10:13 AM
Pouncer got in contact with me again this morning (such the good boy! I couldn't sleep last night without him!) This is what he reports:

Ah, all of the festivities are so grand! The ladies are all dressed up and looking so glamorous! The boys are a mad mix of tuxes with sneekers and jackets with jeans... only a few have the good taste to dress properly (of course all of the tuxeo cats looks purrrrfect)

The ballroom was a sight to behold - the glitter, the lights! When he entered the ballroom, he still hadn't run into Lily, but there she was! She had on a gorgeous blue sapphire necklace and a matching blue silk gown with feathers trailing the hem of the skirt! His heart thimped a million tmes too fast and his paws got all clammy! But their eyes met across the dance floor and well, they've been together talking all night. He never even returned to his stateroom - he still has no idea who he's a roomie with! They just sat up all night on the upper deck and watched the sea roll by. So sweet. And he still hasn't even tried to hold her paw!

I told him that he took so much of Miss Lily's time that she never even called moewmie that she arrived and was ok! He said he'll find someone to lend her a cell phone or get her to e-mail Kirstin.

Cincy'sMom
01-24-2004, 11:09 AM
Ever the forgetfully mommy, I forgot to give Sadie a cell phone!!! I haven't heard from her at all, but I'm sure she is having fun. If anymore of the cat's check in, could you ask if they have seen Sadie and make sure she is playing nice? Thanks so much!!!

Edwina's Secretary
01-24-2004, 11:10 AM
Edwina just called....no cell phone for her! She had to go and spend the money on ship to shore :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She has been taking dance lessons...Samba, Mamba, Macarena.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p952749456135f8128efa36c99559fde6/f9d7a33d.jpg

Meanwhile Eddie, who won't give up that ten gallon hat, has been taking line dancing and the Texas two step!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p2205a2d27c0e1861ab1a05c81d08e1bb/f9d95830.jpg

At least they are getting their exercise!

Barbara
01-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Tigris thinks that Eddie's hat is the coolest thing he has ever seen:D :cool: :cool:

And he says Lady Edwina is the sexiest little thing he has ever seen.:o

Tigris: how much catnip did you have?

Kirsten
01-24-2004, 11:57 AM

The ballroom was a sight to behold - the glitter, the lights! When he entered the ballroom, he still hadn't run into Lily, but there she was! She had on a gorgeous blue sapphire necklace and a matching blue silk gown with feathers trailing the hem of the skirt! His heart thimped a million tmes too fast and his paws got all clammy! But their eyes met across the dance floor and well, they've been together talking all night. He never even returned to his stateroom - he still has no idea who he's a roomie with! They just sat up all night on the upper deck and watched the sea roll by. So sweet. And he still hasn't even tried to hold her paw!

I told him that he took so much of Miss Lily's time that she never even called moewmie that she arrived and was ok! He said he'll find someone to lend her a cell phone or get her to e-mail Kirstin.

I'm really glad that Pouncer is such a responsible little boy - now I know that Lily has arrived save. She still hasn't called me, but I guess that means she's having a lot of fun! :)

Kirsten

koxka
01-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Ok folks, that's the official T-Shirt fo the cruise, 100% pure cotton,all the furpassagers are getting one when boarding.

Hope you like it!

The front

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p98fd82ccd548296621deac740261c324/f9d77fd2.jpg

The back

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9a0a285b664791cbad8c6894fc1dafee/f9d77fcc.jpg

Randi
01-24-2004, 12:51 PM
Fister saw so many places in Barcelona with Koxka’s gang and I’m afraid he hasn’t even been out to greet the rest, yet. He was SO tired! (I think we may see pictures of where they were later)

However he did send us this picture of his suite, saying that he needed a serious nap before the Feline Princess leaves for N.Y. this evening. He grabbed the big bed immediately and let poor old Pjevs sleep on the sofa. But that didn't worry Pjevs at all, he said it was a nice change from his little house in the back yard, and the weather was just fantastic! He's still quite amazed at the litter boxes, the exemplary service and all the other luxuries. They’re telling us that Filou was peeking through the window, but that didn’t worry them a bit.

http://studio16a.dk/odds/FPsleep.jpg

The departure will be at 18.00 hours Miami time.The party can begin!! :D

Filou and Tigris, we’re SO glad you got a suite to your liking! And what a good choice!

Tibby, I’m sure Fister or Pjevs want to dance with you – but I can’t promise they won’t go for others too. ;) Pjevs may not stay up too late.

Beau and Felicia, there are different cabins to choose from, so go around and have a look for yourselves. I’m sure you’ll find a suitable one. You may even meet someone you want to share with.

Lily, you look so cool in your sunglasses and the other kitties will surely recognise you. You all look marvelous – but of course, Lily, you’re in love!! But I doubt your mom will let you share a cabin with just anyone!! However, you can rely on Ritzy!

Boots, Cinder and Smoke, you don’t need to worry about nailclippers, there’ll be facilities for manicure etc. on the ship. Boots, I do hope they’ll send your bag – and not look in it first! Uhhh, the thought! :eek:

Edwina dear, you look smashing in your new sun hat and necklace! And you too Eddie, in your cowboy hat - you must be SO exited being on your first trip!

Kylie, Princess and Patches, so glad you made it! :) And Boomer, it’s a pleasure we could get you a jet just in the nick of time, so you could join! Tell us all about the flight!!

Trevor, isn’t it lucky! There’s a little shop on Feline Princess where you can get your diet food. Pam, I’ll make sure Fister keeps an eye on him and lead him away from the dessert table – that is if he can keep away himself! :rolleyes:

Lynne, I’m so glad to hear that Ketchum had a nice flight. From what I hear, I think he may have sneaked into Fisters’ and Pjevs’ cabin and managed to open the mini BAR!!

Juni Rose and Koxka, how sweet of you to post some pics of some of the facilities on board. You be sure to call the maid and she’ll come and clean up your room immediately. I bet there’ll be a queue by the computer room soon.

We are all waiting in anticipation to hear what goes on!!

Barbara
01-24-2004, 03:37 PM
Oh that T-shirt is great. Can the meowmies get one too?;)

Randi
01-24-2004, 04:20 PM
Oh Koxka, we love the t-shirt too! :) Definately prefer cotton! I think we have to order about 200 if all the meowmies want one.

Great work!! ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-24-2004, 05:44 PM
I got another call from Tubby. He said everyone is aboard and they're just waiting for the ship to embark on its voyage. As everyone has settled in and is getting to know each other, Fister took the chance to fill a few of the participants in on the rules of the Faux Paws Tournament (aka shuffleboard tournament).
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pdc51b773da8b2ecaf5051b98fd37289a/f9d6c42d.jpg

Tubby said he was happy to see Lovable taking part, even if he was hanging towards the back. Other than that, it seemed to almost be a convention of orangies - except for Ripley, Pouncer & Lily of course - which made Tubby think the orangies were going to gang up on everybody else to ensure they win the tournament.

Tubby said Eddie, Tigris, Andy, Ketchum, Cassy and Butter were seen hanging around Felicia, Bramble, Daisy, Grover, Milly and Tibby. Seems they're all getting to know each other in a group type forum.

Leroy was trying to talk Rascal into sneaking into the galley to see what sort of treats they could sneak out, but Fister persuaded Rascal to come listen to the shuffleboard rules. I really think that Fister is out to win that tournament.

Filou & Juni were no where to be seen. :eek:

Sadie was seen in the lounge practicing for the dance contest later, with McDoggle and a few of the kitties.

Miss Hoppy, Winter and the other bunster (Tubby says he's sorry but it's so hard to keep everyone's names straight), were hanging out near the ships on board garden. They thought they smelled some fresh parsley there and were wondering how to get at it without everyone knowing it was them that ate it.

Everyone else is more or less milling around, getting to know everyone else and getting settled.

Wait, Tubby! Is Peanut there, let me talk to her. Mow wow? Hi Peanut, it's meomy. I've heard tell that you and Livvy were throwing water balloons? Amberlee is worried that Livvy would do such a thing so please tell me it's not true. Mow no. Ok, you say it's not true, then I believe you. Let me talk to Tubby again.

Tubby, why is Peanut walking away snickering under her breath!? :eek:

Cincy'sMom
01-24-2004, 06:49 PM

Sadie was seen in the lounge practicing for the dance contest later, with McDoggle and a few of the kitties.

Thank you, Tubby for letting me know my baby girl got there!! Sounds like everyoe is having a good time. Wish I was there too, instead of out shoveling snow!!!

shais_mom
01-24-2004, 07:00 PM
Just got a check in from Kylie and she is having a ball!!!!
She barely stayed on the line for 5 min!!!! Just "Hi Mom having a great time there are BOYS here!! And gotta run love you!!!" I have never heard her chatter so fast!!! :eek: :o Thank God she has been fixed!!! I made sure to tell her to use sunscreen - we don't want any sunburn on her poor shaved belly!!!

catnapper
01-24-2004, 07:13 PM
I am so glad to see Pouncer participating in the Faux Paws Tournament - and that Lily is right there with him! They all look like they are having a grand time. Seeing all of the orangies playing together makes me wish that I made Allen go (he's such the homebody.) I'm sure he's hanging out with the orangies because he's mising Allen!

I'm also glad that Pouncer's involved in something like this to take his mind off:
a)painting the deck teal
b)painting Lily in nothing but a necklace

I'm thrilled to hear that all of the kiddies are having such a grand time!

trayi52
01-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Well somebody see if Grover is on board, I haven't even heard from her! She is so spoiled! She thinks she is not supposed to call home or anything. I kind of know what Stubby is doing, somewheres asleep of course! Grover is probably been seen with Sunny, amoores boy! She has been mooning over him for such a long time.

Willie

rg_girlca
01-24-2004, 07:37 PM
OMG, I just finished reading all the posts and I'm sorry I missed this from the start. I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard. I've never read anything so enjoyable.
This thread is just PRICELESS.
The pictures, comments, stories are all so truly wonderful.

Freckles
01-24-2004, 07:54 PM
Let's see, we haven't heard much from the canine party goers, have we. Any news?:)

sasvermont
01-24-2004, 09:05 PM
I haven't heard much from or about Winter the Wabbit but I can only assume that she is hiding in her room, probably under the bed! As usual! You can dress some rabbits up, but you can't expect them to act any differently on a cruise ship! McDoogle has been hanging out with Sadie, taking dancing lessons. What a scene that must be!JuniRose is hitting all the bars from what Miley tells me. She is going to get caught with that false ID of hers - well, of Miley's. Such a teenager she is!Miley is being Miley, and sitting on her big bed, waiting for someone to BEG her to come out and play. She is a difficult kitty for sure. Enjoy the photos!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pa27378a2265269bc404220e82a388e4a/f9d64ace.jpg
Humans showing us how to play "Shuffleboard"...you have got to be kidding!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pf6c3784e0e486b56bd388e9387f2b70b/f9d64ad8.jpg
View from our cabin!

sasvermont
01-24-2004, 09:10 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p2f8627afa319f13e26fba9a9e609715b/f9d64ad5.jpg
An unidentified pup resting from a long night on the cruise. I wonder how many more photos we will have of tired, over exercised, over fed pets! He/she is cute though!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p59641bfc4d5eba9b624c6797905d73d0/f9d64adb.jpg
Fister has promised a side trip (excursion of sorts) to go off the ship and do a little island hopping and fishing. One of my favorite things to do!

Love,
Miley

Pam
01-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Oh dear Miley! Do you remember what happened to Gilligan and the Skipper and the Professor and Marianne and Ginger and the Howells???? Well, maybe you don't but ask your mom. They went for a three hour tour and wound up on an island for many television seasons! :D

bisi.cat
01-25-2004, 02:00 AM
We ladies of dimension refer to call ourselves "plush".
Ms Ritz, you're right as always!!!

I've heard nothing of Nellie yesterday and started to get worried, but today very very early morning (someone should tell Nellie about the different time zones!!!) she called in to tell me that everything is fine!!!

She has a very splendid room next to Samantha, Daisy and Jessica and she has met Ms Ritz and Ms Edwina and some more plush kitties...and she has met TREVOR!!!

She suddenly was very silent and I could just hear her giggle like a teenage girl...she says she's looking forward so much to have an evening out with Trevor on Broadway...?!

I've noticed that there are quite a lot of love stories happening on the ship and I think Andy and Kylie would be wonderful together...and sweet Tibby, she's such a doll...and Pouncer and Lily...and who can resist that guy with the cool hat, Eddie?!

Debbie, I am so happy you've posted that picture where I could spot Nellie in!!! Such a relief to see she's happy and healthy as always!!!

I wonder what will happen next...:rolleyes:

Randi
01-25-2004, 06:34 AM
Now, I understand why Filou was peeking through the window to Fister and Pjevs’ suite yesterday. He wanted to see if they were asleep!! He was working together with Tigris and possibly a few others (he didn’t reveal who), to get their paws on some photos. Rumours are spreading that the Paparazzi had followed them all around in Barcelona - and true enough! But Fister managed to steal some pics from the photographer.

However, Tigris sent this one to me today to let me know what they were doing. I’m only glad they didn’t get arrested!! And I hope little Pericot will not pick up any bad habits from Fister!

Here are the pictures he sent:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pb521b0d1b9b42a883353b766399faa06/f9d3fda4.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pa830e613df06d878e4136c6a2c4d453b/f9d3fdaa.jpg

Thanks, Koxka! :D

Randi here! Fister, will you please behave on that cruise!!!

Cincy'sMom
01-25-2004, 07:25 AM
Sadie sent me a quick email... Just said she was having fun, doing lotsof dancing, and hoping maybe she could take SOMEBODY into playing football with her...she brought the ball and her jersey, but no one has seemed interested. She was also was talkingabout hitting the pool. The only pictures she sent was of the dance club.

Karen
01-25-2004, 08:28 AM
Tell Sadie if she can find Miss Hoppy (look in small places, or for a trail of parsley) Miss Hoppy might roll the ball towards her, if she wants to nudge it back ... but only if it's not tooooo big a ball.

tuxluvr
01-25-2004, 09:50 AM
I'm not sure where this cruise is supposed to go, but I got this mystery gram from an unknown papparazi who claims to have seen Ms Ritz today posing as a gondolier tour guide! My but this ship has gone places!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p8b5d93713b49b49736364fb9a2b8ccbe/f9d4ac47.jpg

tuxluvr
01-25-2004, 09:53 AM
....then there was THIS picture - and a note that our little tuxedo gal has apparently taken up residence in a mediterranean villa. If you look closely, there is a handsome fluffyorange tom peeking out the window. Perhaps Peanut Butter and Ritzy have purchased this lovely home overlooking the bay?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pbabbd378b04a19573212ec653fa798a8/f9d4ac4f.jpg

tuxluvr
01-25-2004, 09:55 AM
...and I wasn't worried until I got this picture. Apparently, Ms Ritz has managed to purchase an entire island, and has already changed the currency. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p88604e2f72d645aedf35c946c61b6c9c/f9d4ac41.jpg

Perhaps sending her on this cruise wasn't such a good idea (unless I can share the villa, of course) :D :eek:

Kirsten
01-25-2004, 09:57 AM
...and I wasn't worried until I got this picture. Apparently, Ms Ritz has managed to purchase an entire island, and has already changed the currency. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p88604e2f72d645aedf35c946c61b6c9c/f9d4ac41.jpg

Perhaps sending her on this cruise wasn't such a good idea (unless I can share the villa, of course) :D :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

And you said Lily is sharing her room with Ritz??? ;)

Kirsten

tuxluvr
01-25-2004, 10:05 AM
Kirsten, I did get a cryptic voice message from Ritz yesterday that said Lily was 'looking after things' on the ship and in her stateroom......

Oh, dear, I do hope young Lily hasn't been poorly influenced by the self-absorbed supermodel! I'm sure Fister will see that Lily is properly accompanied for the rest of the trip, and will duly chastise the prodigal Ms Ritz if/when she returns to the ship!!

Barbara
01-25-2004, 11:06 AM
After having a wonderful night on the ship and sleeping in, Juni told Filou that she has to look after her little brother. She's quite a responsible girl and I like that.

She found Tigris and Pichu near the pool with some of the girls. Pichu was very impressed by Tibby and Juni asks herself: Isn't he too young for a dancer?

Filou went to see Miley in her cabin (of course Juni Rose was somewhere -playing faux-paws or fishing with the boys). Filou and his cousin had a little cup of not too strong catnip tea and enjoyed to talk about all of their relations- like Mango, Bastet, Tama, Maya and Bodhi -you know that a little gossip is best when the people you talk about are not there.

The ship is going north as far as I heard -I wonder where Ritzy is.

Felicia's Mom
01-25-2004, 12:31 PM
Felicia called me last night to wish me a happy birthday.:) She said Beau was running around trying to meet everyone.

Felicia said that she has met some great cats on the cruise too.

Kirsten
01-25-2004, 12:50 PM
Kirsten, I did get a cryptic voice message from Ritz yesterday that said Lily was 'looking after things' on the ship and in her stateroom......

Oh, dear, I do hope young Lily hasn't been poorly influenced by the self-absorbed supermodel! I'm sure Fister will see that Lily is properly accompanied for the rest of the trip, and will duly chastise the prodigal Ms Ritz if/when she returns to the ship!!

Oh oh, I'm afraid Lily will be easily influenced by these things! :eek: Maybe she's hoping to be the governour of Ritzi's island?

Fister, pleeeaaaase! Take care of her! :)

Kirsten

Barbara
01-25-2004, 12:51 PM
I would have expected Lily to be with Pouncer?
If Ms. Ritzy is not there and Lily has a room for herself.......I just ask.

Lady Edwina: can you look after her?

Kirsten
01-25-2004, 01:39 PM
Yeah, they have been spotted here:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/lilypoun.jpg

Looks like Pouncer is taking very good care of her! :) And obviously Lily still has the roses Pouncer gave to her when they met. :)

Kirsten

Edwina's Secretary
01-25-2004, 01:39 PM
Lady Edwina: can you look after her?

But of course my little madchen! It will give me a opportunity to escape Eddie for a while. Shall I move my things into your stateroom. I hope it is very large!

Barbara
01-25-2004, 01:42 PM
Lady Edwina, here's Filou talking:
as Lily and Pouncer seem to have the time of their life and as Juni is still occupied with Pichu ( we agreed to meet for dinner) - would you like to join us in Miley's cabin ? We have some classical music and a second helping of catnip tea (feeling already more relaxed)...

gini
01-25-2004, 01:43 PM
I haven't heard one word from Rascal..........ah, I named that boy well!

Fister? Have you seen him?

Randi
01-25-2004, 02:03 PM
Much to my surprize, there are rumours that Tubby, Eddie and Pjevs will gang up against all the orangies and try and win the shuffle tournament this evening. After all, they’re experienced guys. ;) – However, I think Rascal, Trevor, Corkscrew and Fister has big plans for this game. No cheating, guys!!

Ritz, you seem to have been on a “little” detour. You sure know how to enjoy life! :) Pjevs hopes you’ll come back – after he saw your picture, he’d love to meet you! Will you consider entertaining him for the evening? He’s a very sweet boy and don’t know all the US kitties - yet.

Here’s his picture:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p699ae2134aa4d82571e21fa1727bf57e/fdc01765.jpg

Now, kitties and pups! You’re on your very first cruise around the Carribbean, and that means you must get a little organised. ;) I suggest, before you dock in N.Y - where Cinder & Smoke will join you, you delegate the different tasks.

I think a good idea would be to let Edwina advise you on appropiate fashion tips before going to the ballroom. Juni Rose will show you all where the bars are – do be careful what you order!! Rascal will be in charge of the Black Jack games – Gavin will be dealing.

Lily, Fister says he’ll see to it that you’re safe. ;)

Edwina's Secretary
01-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Filou! That is so kind of you. A bit of tea and soothing music would go well after spending soooo much time with Eddie two-stepping around our stateroom. And that Country and Western music :mad: :mad:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/pad970f25898fdb6e536a80711f61ac96/fd10ff31.jpg
There....much better. What a lovely cup of tea...and Miley...pink is your color!

Kirsten
01-25-2004, 02:05 PM
But of course my little madchen! It will give me a opportunity to escape Eddie for a while. Shall I move my things into your stateroom. I hope it is very large!

Oh, Lady Edwina, I'm sure Lily would love you to move in, but be aware she will probably play with all your beautiful possesions. :)

Kirsten

Kirsten
01-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Filou! That is so kind of you. A bit of tea and soothing music would go well after spending soooo much time with Eddie two-stepping around our stateroom. And that Country and Western music :mad: :mad:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/pad970f25898fdb6e536a80711f61ac96/fd10ff31.jpg
There....much better. What a lovely cup of tea...and Miley...pink is your color!

LOL Edwina, you're looking like you've got too much cat nip tea already! :D

Kirsten

Kirsten
01-25-2004, 02:08 PM
Lily, Fister says he’ll see to it that you’re safe.

What a relief for a worried meowmie to read this! :)

Kirsten

tuxluvr
01-25-2004, 02:14 PM
After logging into the internet from her new villa, Ritz saw Pjevs and has chartered a helicopter to drop her at the port of call in New York.

She deeply regrets any concern caused by her brief haitus, but when a good real estate deal comes up(she saw this villa in the ship's internet room while browsing Ebay), you just can't move fast enough. Peanut Butter had some great real estate tips, so that is why he is seen in the picture, but he does not like heights and would not venture out onto the ledge. Peanut Butter was sent safely back to the ship last evening.

The papparazzi are to be chastised - Ritz swears she has been nowhere near Venice or in a gondola, working as a tour guide, AS IF, meowmie, you should know better!! Must be one of those look-alikes.

Lily, sweetheart, thank you so much for attending to the room.

Ritzy is prepared to do some "community service", as Fister decides, as long as she can be accompanied by that really handsome Mr Pjevs!! She really likes his taste in clothing! :rolleyes:

tuxluvr
01-25-2004, 02:17 PM
Edwina, it seems the ship is listing a bit to the left!! Are you holding down that tea ok?

Steffi N
01-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Lovable e-mailed me today from the ships Cyber Paws Center. Since he is by himself he chose a small cabin which he found ideally equipped with a snug cat bed and a special mobile of birdies and micies suspended from the ceiling. To get relaxed he started of with a massage at the spa. Then, since he wanted to make a good impression on the lady kitties on board he treated himself to a special wash and brush in the beauty salon.

Lovable is extremely agile and so he had to try walking around on the ship’s railings. However, cruise director Fister asked him not to. Thank you Fister.

Lovable even took a turn a karaoke night, with his sweet meow piping away to some of his favorite tunes. I’m in the Mewwd for Love, Mew Mew Mew, What a Little Moonlight Can Do, I Want to Hold Your Paw, and I Found My True Love Under the Catnip Bush, among others.

Lovable says he has been very happy to meet of his Pet Talk buddies.
Everyone he has met has been very friendly and have been willing to make my shy kitty comfortable.

Randi
01-25-2004, 02:46 PM
Hi all! Randi here. :)

I'm going to post a link to some pics on Imagestion you can all use to put your kitties and pups in. More will be added later - or tomorrow.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?show_all=1&start=1&id=4287900013

I've made it possible for you to add more, but please keep them down to about 50k - as some members don't have fast connections.

Cincy'sMom
01-25-2004, 02:47 PM
What in the....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pabf06ca42317182256454dc5244eaf48/f9d3e798.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p85400d7723100b805d74114cfa41df39/f9d3e76a.jpg

SADIE!!! CALL YOUR MOTHER!!!!

Uabassoon
01-25-2004, 02:56 PM
Tubby said Eddie, Tigris, Andy, Ketchum, Cassy and Butter were seen hanging around Felicia, Bramble, Daisy, Grover, Milly and Tibby. Seems they're all getting to know each other in a group type forum.

Oh my! And Tibby said she was behaving herself!

Randi
01-25-2004, 02:59 PM
Sadie!! I bet the waiter didn't give you all that!! Now, go and call the maid and ask her to bring it back to the BAR! What do think Cinder & Smoke will say when they board? You should go swimming with them and stay fit. Silly girl! ;) :D

Edwina's Secretary
01-25-2004, 03:01 PM
It is possible to keep those carefully coiffed curls looking good -- even while in the pool.

Make sure your cap is in a color complimentary to both your suit and your fur tones!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/pb9eaf6cccdece9ac3a186a2c2c0cd651/fc0e25f7.jpg

Randi
01-25-2004, 03:06 PM
Awww, Scout!! :D :D Aren't you just SO sweet in your new bathing suit!! LOL! Who is gonna match that!!

Cinder & Smoke
01-25-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p85400d7723100b805d74114cfa41df39/f9d3e76a.jpg

SADIE!!! CALL YOUR MOTHER!!!!

Boots, da Kat, sez ~

SADIE!!
Told ya to watch out fur doze Kandid Kamra Guyz!

Tell yer Mom doze were jest propz fur da
Wild West Danz Show! :p

Sssst... Save me summa dat JB Stuff!
s/s Boots (hic!)

shais_mom
01-25-2004, 03:28 PM
OMG! I about spit water all over my computer screen at Sadie's pic!!!!

No - word from Kylie today.
:(
I think she's probably enjoying herself but I think Keegan is worried!!! ;) Guess I will have to take her out to play in the snow!!

catnapper
01-25-2004, 04:51 PM
Well, I'm so glad to see that Pouncer and Lily are hanging out on deck together! He looks so attentive to the fair maiden Lily! Ah, young love....

Pouncer called me and was all excited about the spa onbaord ship... he didn't want to go for fear of looking "sissy" to all of the other guys (he worries about looking sissy since he's so sensitive.) Lily convinced him to go and he just RAVED about the service! He says that I should be receiving an e-mail from the spa outlining the steps to do a good massage at home - and he fully expects me to follow them!:rolleyes: But he was blown away by how they groomed him... they gave him catnip before they clipped his nails - he didn't even know they had clipped them until it was done! Painless ! Magnificent! I am told that I am to never ever clip his nails without catnip ever again!

He was all excited about tonight's dinner - "Fish Throughout the World" Salmon, Tuna, Caviar, Escargo... you name it! He warns me that his waistline might not be as svelte when I next see him. Then after dinner there is a showing of "Cats" by the original Broadway troup! He bought two pairs of opera glasses since seating cannot be reserved.

tuxluvr
01-25-2004, 05:34 PM
It seems Pjevs and Ritzy have overcome any language barriers, speaking the universal language of love as they watch the sun bid an exciting day at sea adieu! (or perhaps Ritzy just had a bit of tuna appetizer stuck in her ear)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p588da27ff3c5ee0d54d149eb66fcf68d/f9d372e0.jpg;)

lynnestankard
01-25-2004, 05:59 PM
Steffi - Just had a call from Ketchum - he's met Lovable at the Karaoke Club - and boy was that little smoocher singing his lungs out - the ladies were 'swooning' everywhere - and he was the hit of the evening!! It's these quiet ones we have to watch eh?!

It's OK Randi the mini bar didn't stock the right sort of cat-nip wine so they asked the steward and he's making sure they have some onboard before they leave Miami! Do you get the feeling these furboys are getting superior service!!?

Shuffelboard Contest - yes it's beginning to build up somewhat - I told him to wait til Bootz arrives and then the fun will start!!

Oh the food is much better than at home - with CHOICES at EVERY meal!

I vote when all these pampered furkids come home - Meowmie and Daddies try the cruise out!

The cats are of the opinion that Sadie was set up - OK she was singing - but there again so was everyone else! :D

He had to run - Fister and 'the guys' were off to the ballroom - practise time for dancing? :eek: ;)

Lynne

Uabassoon
01-25-2004, 08:19 PM
I just got this from Corkscrew today, he said that Tibby has been having partys in her room every night!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4df04b3127cce871c993763ec0000001610

catnapper
01-25-2004, 08:43 PM
I see Tibby got to wear her lovely dress!

I am so jealous that these cats are having such a great time - they're barely even thinking of us poor parents at home in the cold weather! Its brrrrrrr here in Pennsylvania... they are sitting on pink sands watching golden sunsets in blissfully warm weather!

jazzcat
01-25-2004, 09:00 PM
Well finally someone from my gang checked in. Ripley and Scout went to the internet center to let me know they'd arrived safely and were having a great time. Ripley said he and Scout had been playing shuffleboard and he was getting good at it but Scout's attention drifts as usual.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p68a95e28919062af8ca3be511c9c265c/f9d2dbee.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/paff68aff929c7b3f23e27125876f9836/f9d2dbe0.jpg
Jazz wanted to know if I mistakenly packed that in her suitcase She said she's been having fun and is hoping to catch up with Nellie and the gang for some fun in the sun tomorrow.

They said they would try to check in sometime soon.

Pam
01-25-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Steffi N

Lovable even took a turn a karaoke night, with his sweet meow piping away to some of his favorite tunes. I’m in the Mewwd for Love, Mew Mew Mew, What a Little Moonlight Can Do, I Want to Hold Your Paw, and I Found My True Love Under the Catnip Bush, among others.

Trevor just e-mailed me this picture that he snapped of Andy. Andy was watching Lovable up on the stage and couldn't help but join in. Lovable was singing "What's new pussycat?" and that is Andy's very favorite song. I think this trip is doing him a world of good. :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9b23d4880601de54dd00d87d7bbda2a1/f9d2a6ed.jpg
It seems that these two have struck up quite a friendship and have even been seen enjoying the company of some of the girl kitties. I e-mailed Trevor back and asked him what he was up to and he has yet to respond. Gosh I hope he is behaving. :p

Sirrahsim
01-26-2004, 12:24 AM
I just received an email from Boomer, he seems to be doing well:

Hi Meowmie! This cruise is so great! I have a big room with my own bed that I'm actually allowed to sleep on (don't tell Daddy! he'll get mad that I'm on the bed!) There are lots of purty ladies here that I'm feeling kinda shy. I haven't really left my room 'cept to write you this email to let you know that I'm ok. Maybe someone will stop by sometime? There's lots to do in my room. I can knock stuff into the toilet whenever i want and the maids just pick it up- they don't fuss at me or nothing! there is food everywhere. tuna and salmon an all those other fishies. i did peek into a couple rooms and saw LOTS of purty furr beauties. this is soo great meowmie!
Boomer

bisi.cat
01-26-2004, 01:57 AM
I just received this email from an Internet cafe in NY...looks like Samantha, Scout and Nellie having lots of fun...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pd7756bbf1d23d66db7799c198b7b66ae/f9d1eeac.jpg

I wonder if the three girls have already spend all their virtual money...
:D :D :D

cutie_chica
01-26-2004, 07:01 AM
I heard from my rugrats Via e-mail...... here is the letter :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p4118f91261697d4007fd8b36028f8817/f9d16846.jpg

Barbara
01-26-2004, 08:02 AM
Wow LeAnn, you have courageous kitties to even go for a dive. Filou says he'll be fine snorkeling but not scuba diving;)

And I am so excited of all that international understanding: Lily and Pouncer , a German American love! Ms. Ritzy and Pjevs, a lady and a tramp;)

Bisi: your taxi driver is from Jamaica, isn't he?

(Just stepping out of the story for a second: it is so great how many ideas are in there: I wish I could answer every single post. I have however decided to start a Photoshop course in March!)

This thread is exciting, romantic, creative and fun:D

Vio&Juni
01-26-2004, 08:24 AM
Just got an phone call from Juni: She told me she has fun and Pichu is a good boy!
I don't believe that! I think Pichu has something to blackmail her with :) When I asked her if she's been a good girl, she said: Yeeeees! She says it long like this only when she's lying :rolleyes:

Otherwise, she said she's so happy to spend time with Filou and with girl kitties. She got some fashion advice from Lady Edwina, Ms Ritzy gave her some good advice on micies, she discussed Renaissance painting with Nellie, and poetry with beautiful grey Samantha (Scotland). She plans to go out every evening to show off all her dresses. She mumbled something about jewelry and I hope she still has some money left.

I promised to show a picture of her rehearsing her belly dance. Here it is
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pd047011fbea7e45fa2cdd058f6c8c22e/fbefd43a.jpg

I hope Pichu will find some time to e-mail or call me. I heard he's interested in beautiful Tibby. Juni repeated me his words "My kind of girl!"

tuxluvr
01-26-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
Ms. Ritzy and Pjevs, a lady and a tramp;)

Well, you know this has the makings of a literary classic - in the style of Rose DeWitt Bukater of Titanic fame, the ladies of privilege always secretly yearn for the passion of a Bohemian lover. And, according to Ms Ritz, it turns out the Mr PJ, as she likes to call him, is almost as good with his paws as "Raoul" and "quite the fine artist" .....although she did not elaborate on the genre of his "art" :rolleyes:

She sent me a rather "steamy" email about her recent lover, butI can't share it.....after all, this is a FAMILY forum :eek:

Edwina's Secretary
01-26-2004, 10:58 AM
Diamonds, except for your engagement and/or wedding ring, should be saved for "after six." Pearls are a better choice for earlier in the day...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p683f549e62b953e249a070606f815585/f9d0f839.jpg
Edwina's reaction upon seeing too many diamonds in the daytime!

Another daytime alternative that is very elegant....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p568b1d4d8f8d766b2fd6a1aac33bd4db/f9d0f23c.jpg

and when you do wear diamonds....allow the diamonds to reflect your natural beauty rather than overwhelm it!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pe65ad08a390ae4979dec2892b7d211dd/f9d8fa2a.jpg

trayi52
01-26-2004, 11:14 AM
Edwina sure know how to dress! Very impressive! Ask Edwina if she has seen Grover on board. I haven't heard from her at all. I am just wondering what she is doing, and nobody else seem to have seen her!

tuxluvr
01-26-2004, 11:14 AM
Diamonds, except for your engagement and/or wedding ring, should be saved for "after six." Pearls are a better choice for earlier in the day...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p683f549e62b953e249a070606f815585/f9d0f839.jpg

[/IMG]

A side note: The TV producers have been watching this thread carefully. I heard a rumor that perhaps Edwina has a future as the host of a new HBO TV special "Furr Eye for the Cat's Guide"...or perhaps a feline version of "What Not to Wear"

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-26-2004, 11:16 AM

(Side note - What, did Eddie walk by?) :D

I haven't heard a word for either Tubby or Peanut lately. I'm going to have to email the captain so he can leave them a message to phone home - or at least email!

I sure hope Peanut is not throwing any more water balloons. I always knew she was a snot!

Sounds like everyone is having a fabulous time! I guess we are docked in NY now, so that means Cinder & Smokey and any other late comers will be joining us?

And I agree with Catnapper. Once all the kitties are home safe and sound, I say we humans take the boat out next. It's only the end of January and I'm already sick of the cold and snow. Not to mention work. ;) :rolleyes: :D

lynnestankard
01-26-2004, 11:16 AM
Oh Oh - Ketchum found the internet!! Darn it! Rather than re-write I'll copy and paste - saves so much time!!

Hi Meowmie - I founded thiz plase where I can talk to youz - clever Huh?
Hope Dan an Baggy are mizzing me - 'kos I'm not mizzing dem!
Dere's sooooo much goin on - I kant beginn to tell youz how much funn it iz.
I kalled on a good boy dis mornin - hiz nam is BoOmeR an he'z a bit shy like me! I perswaded him to come an try da pool - he fought it woz good and we had tuna for dinna.
Wez boff goin Line Dancin tonite - I told 'im you an Daddy did it and its funn - so he'z promized to give it a try.
I saw a beeeeutiful furlady lass nite called tiBBy - we did chattin and stuFF. She sed she enjoyed line dancin too - woo hoo
:cool:
Luv to evyyboddy frum Ketchum - Ketchie Boy as from now on!
xoxoxo

I Give Up!!

;) ;) ;)

Lynne

Kirsten
01-26-2004, 11:33 AM
Well, you know this has the makings of a literary classic - in the style of Rose DeWitt Bukater of Titanic fame, the ladies of privilege always secretly yearn for the passion of a Bohemian lover.

Yeah, I think little Lily believes she IS Rose deWitt Bukater, since she's wearing the "Heart of the Ocean", still hoping that Pouncer would draw her like Leo di Caprio did: :)

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/lilyherz.jpg

BTW, has anyone heard if she was on a sightseeing tour in NY? I'm still waiting for a call!

Kirsten

rg_girlca
01-26-2004, 11:35 AM
I am loving this soooooooo much. You guys and gals are doing such a good job on your stories and especially on your pictures.
I'll hate to see this end. I sit here with such a silly grin on my face just going back and forth, re-reading everything.
Keep up the fantastic work you guys.

Kirsten
01-26-2004, 11:38 AM

Another daytime alternative that is very elegant....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p568b1d4d8f8d766b2fd6a1aac33bd4db/f9d0f23c.jpg

and when you do wear diamonds....allow the diamonds to reflect your natural beauty rather than overwhelm it!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pe65ad08a390ae4979dec2892b7d211dd/f9d8fa2a.jpg

Oh oh, Edwina, I'm very impressed! How beautiful you are!:)

Kirsten

Vermontcat
01-26-2004, 11:38 AM

I haven't heard a word for either Tubby or Peanut lately. I'm going to have to email the captain so he can leave them a message to phone home - or at least email!
Well luckily I did get a call from Samantha.
She and Tubby have been spending a lot of time together.
She even told me that he bought her a lovely pearl necklace!:D

Now Tubby is very involved in the Shuffleboard tournament.
In fact his team the "Tubby Shufflers" is in the lead for the finals!:D

Samantha and Peanut were getting a little bored watching all the shuffling so they went to the spa together for a little kitty massage from Raoul and his sidekick Fernando!:)

Oh and Lily, Samantha could not stop talking about how lovely she thought your necklace was.:)

sasvermont
01-26-2004, 11:43 AM
Dear Mom,

JuniRose is being bad, as usual.

I am being a good girl and haven't ventured out much. I did have dinner with Fister and Filou last night and boy did we have a great time. Other than dinner, I have stayed in my room.

JuniRose is our cavorting around the ship as though this is her "coming out" party. I sometimes wonder if we are related.

Winter is being rather reserved too and has been seen hopping around the cooler, less sunny places on deck. I hope she survives the trip. She seems a bit stressed and lonely. Maybe she will run in to Miss Hoppy soon.

Well, I should ring up some of the other quiet girl cats and dogs to see if they would like to get together for a game of Bridge!

We're having a great time and please do not worry about us.

Love,
Miley

P. S.

What do you think this person is doing? I caught a glimpse of this from my cabin window! Yikes. It does look like fun though!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pb46f2e48cf50eeb4d682ca65638ecf59/f9d64ad2.jpg

trayi52
01-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Well I am starting to believe Grover is not on this cruise! I havn't heard nothing from her, and nobody else has either. I think I may have to pack my bags and go out looking for her! She is so spoiled, and she is a teenager and you KNOW how teenagers are!

Willie

catnapper
01-26-2004, 11:47 AM
I am sooo jealous.... we have snow, snow, some ice, and more snow. the kids have off today and we are all tired of cold weather! So what does my dear Pouncer send me?

His recent excursion to swim with the dolphins!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pf798a651ad75d97f8cc53ba965810bdf/f9d0ba99.jpg

It seems as if he hasn't left Lily's side! They decided to leave the ship in the Carribean for a few extra days since they heard the weather report on the East Coast. So not fair.

tuxluvr
01-26-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Well I am starting to believe Grover is not on this cruise! I havn't heard nothing from her, and nobody else has either. I think I may have to pack my bags and go out looking for her! She is so spoiled, and she is a teenager and you KNOW how teenagers are!

Willie

Come to think of it, Ritz said that there was this little teenager-type chattering during the formal meal last evening...saying things such as:

"Like, my meowmie, like ya know, is like, well, so worried, like, ya know, like, ALL the time...and well, like I just say, like, well, ya know, WHATEVER!"

Perhaps this was Grover?

trayi52
01-26-2004, 11:58 AM
It sure sounds like her, I think she picked up her slang from my teenage daughter!

Tell Ritz to see if he can find out what she has been doing? I just don't trust that little teenage tortie! She not only has the tortie attitude, but the teenager attitude!!

Tell Ritz to keep and eye on that girl! Put her in her place if need be, send her to her room! That girl, no respect for her meowmie at all!

Willie

catnapper
01-26-2004, 12:04 PM
Willie, I think Grover was spotted yesterday rock climbing, then bungee jumping off the cliffs! Pouncer said a bunch of teens went.... they invited him to go but he was too much a fraidy-cat. He said she was talking about "if I can climb the walls at home, like, what's the difference with a cliff? At least I can fall into, like, water here!"

Kirsten
01-26-2004, 12:05 PM
I am sooo jealous.... we have snow, snow, some ice, and more snow. the kids have off today and we are all tired of cold weather! So what does my dear Pouncer send me?

His recent excursion to swim with the dolphins!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pf798a651ad75d97f8cc53ba965810bdf/f9d0ba99.jpg

It seems as if he hasn't left Lily's side! They decided to leave the ship in the Carribean for a few extra days since they heard the weather report on the East Coast. So not fair.

Oh how sweet! :) I'm so envious!!! :)

Well, but obviously they have changed their mind about NY, just heard about a strange incident on the news today:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/lilylib.jpg

Not sure if I should be worried now... I know, she LOVES to climb but this is very high! I wonder if Pouncer is waiting inside?

Kirsten

trayi52
01-26-2004, 12:25 PM
catnapper, that sounds about like something she would do, I'm just suprised she was using a bungee! When she climbs the walls here, she just jumps down. She is such a showoff!!

Wants to do everything, no safeties of any kind. She is going to have to be watched, that girl!! Sometimes she is such a tomboy!

Thanks for the info catnapper and tuxluvr, man I was getting worried about that teenager!

Willie

Kirsten
01-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Just got an email message from Lily:

Meowmie, I'm so happy here! Pouncer is such a cutie, and we've decided to stay in the Carribean. We were swimming with the dolphins, and it was so much fun. But then I regretted I have missed the trip to New York, and when I talked to Fister on the cell phone, he promised to send a helicopter for us. So we had a nice afternoon in lower Manhattan, but now we will go back to our little island until the ship comes back.

I still hope Pouncer will draw me wearing my necklace when we're back on the ship...

Lily ,,,^..^,,,

Barbara
01-26-2004, 01:22 PM
Kirsten it's great how cool you can keep when Lily is on the statue of liberty.

I think she got there with the helicopter. Thank goodness she had the right flag with her.

And I hope she won't take any risks by trying bungee jumping and cliff hanging with Grover's gang. We know that Grover is an acrobat but I'm not sure about Lily;)

Kirsten
01-26-2004, 01:34 PM
I assume it's politically correct what she did with that flag? :o

And I really really hope she won't hear about Grover's adventures because she really loves these acrobat things! Hopefully Pouncer will bring her back to the Carribean soon!

Kirsten

tuxluvr
01-26-2004, 01:53 PM
I assume it's politically correct what she did with that flag? :o

Kirsten

Purrfectly acceptable! Flag flying is still in fashion here! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Well, I finally got word. Peanut sent me this pic of Tubby and the Tubby Shufflers. Seems Tubby heard how the orangies were ganging up and were intent on winning the tournament, so, being the competitive kitty that he is, he organized most of the blackies and formed his own team. He is so intent on winning that they even hired the onboard pro to teach them the finer points of shuffleboard.

And Tray, Peanut said that Tubby had a talk with Grover and even though she's not totally a blackie, she decided to join the Tubby Shufflers. Seems Tubby appealed to her competitive spirit and told her how all that bungee jumping and stuff really isn't the place to be because you don't beat anybody at it. (Peanut said he could see she was spinning out of control and decided to become the fatherly figure to her and try and set her on the straight and narrow path).

So I know it's hard to recognize your kitty when they're all black, so Peanut gave me a short list of who was part of the team. So clockwise from the top left you've got Grover, Tubby, Treacle, Jazz, Taz, George and Tubby really wishes Bramble would sit up and pay attention instead of sunning her tummy!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p72cc7a5d6b20b03d4c74b5a7ba08e7bd/f9d0630a.jpg

She also told me that she and Samantha had a wonderful time at the spa, and they were going to go invite some of the other ladies to join them since they are quite addicted now and made another appointment for later today. She said Miley had indicated some interest since she needed a rest from watching Juni Rose, Edwina, Ritzy, Mimi, Livvy, Maggie, Nellie, Samantha (Sc) and Daisy all agreed an afternoon of massages and body rubs would be a wonderful thing. Boy, sounds lke Rauol and Fernando are going to be busy!

She also mentioned that Lily & Pouncer are quite the cute young couple and that they were absolutely adorable when they went swimming with the dolphins. She said their young love is so addicting and romances are popping up all over the ship.

Then she had to run, seems Perichot has fallen overboard and the mad rush is on to get him back on board! :eek:

catnapper
01-26-2004, 02:17 PM
Ahh.... Pouncer finally clued me in on the New York trip..

He said he flew in with a few other kitties, but they split up in the city...

First was Edwina and Tibby - they got lost in Tiffany's.... look out, your virtual Master Card will be charged to the limit!

Then they lost both Eddie and Rascal in FAO Scwartz. They got mesmorized by "welcome to our world, welcome to our world, welcome to our world of TOYS..." That song just lodged in their minds and they decide to stay and play while listening to the song!

So it was just Pouncer. Lily, Boomer and his new friend Ketchum. But when they all came to the Empire Sate Building, Boomer thought he'd get into trouble if her went to the top - "after all," he said, "Meowmie won't let me out on the 7th floor - what about on the 1,860th floor!?!?"

Pouncer had a very nice New Yorker take this photo f him and Lily at the top
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9a5303daf2bbc96427c012d4161898f4/f9d05b89.jpg

Barbara
01-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Can anybody tell me whether they got little Pericot? I won't be able to sleep if I don't know:eek: :eek: :eek:

trayi52
01-26-2004, 02:35 PM
TP, it is finally good that somebody talked some since into Grover! Bungee jumping! At least she is doing something not so dangerous now. This picture made me feel a lot better. Tell Tubby thanks for watching out for the little teenager. She is real good at sneaking off and trying to climb things, so beware!
Great Picture!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p72cc7a5d6b20b03d4c74b5a7ba08e7bd/f9d0630a.jpg

Kirsten
01-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Ahh.... Pouncer finally clued me in on the New York trip..

He said he flew in with a few other kitties, but they split up in the city...

First was Edwina and Tibby - they got lost in Tiffany's.... look out, your virtual Master Card will be charged to the limit!

Then they lost both Eddie and Rascal in FAO Scwartz. They got mesmorized by "welcome to our world, welcome to our world, welcome to our world of TOYS..." That song just lodged in their minds and they decide to stay and play while listening to the song!

So it was just Pouncer. Lily, Boomer and his new friend Ketchum. But when they all came to the Empire Sate Building, Boomer thought he'd get into trouble if her went to the top - "after all," he said, "Meowmie won't let me out on the 7th floor - what about on the 1,860th floor!?!?"

Pouncer had a very nice New Yorker take this photo f him and Lily at the top
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9a5303daf2bbc96427c012d4161898f4/f9d05b89.jpg

OMG, and Lily has a meowmie who's afraid of heights.... LOL This picture makes my heart stand still!!! :eek:

Kirsten

Kirsten
01-26-2004, 02:46 PM
Purrfectly acceptable! Flag flying is still in fashion here! :)

Good... :) I think since she's in love with a boy from the USA, she wants to show her support! :)

Kirsten

Felicia's Mom
01-26-2004, 03:13 PM
I haven't heard anything from Beau and Felicia for a while.:(

Edwina's Secretary
01-26-2004, 04:07 PM
Not to worry Felicia's mom. She and Edwina shared some catnip tea and crumpets. Edwina was very impressed by Felicia's refined and ladylike manners!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/pefdbf04a104f25412288490e99149349/fc907793.jpg

Killearn Kitties
01-26-2004, 04:19 PM
Samantha, Daisy and Jessica have sent me a full report of last night's Burns' Supper.

It seems that after HOURS with Raoul and Fernando, all the ladies were ready to party.

As our host, Fister kindly agreed to address the haggis.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p5faf334e1744603a2e8c20a74cdcf438/f9cff271.jpg

I think he might have tasted it for the first time, but I'm not sure if he liked it much.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p739d51283b18f15a9150324f9eec51cb/f9cff26b.jpg

The Reply for the Lassies was given by none other than Her Highness, the Lady Edwina. As always, she looked ravishing in one of her beautiful outfits.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pd240c56f954dc1ff023a5dc592a1511d/f9cff268.jpg

She made my girls quite jealous. They felt that as hostesses they should have made a bit more of an effort, so they scoured the ship for tartan accessories. Unfortunately this was the only one they could find.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pb1a6424da41f1e1e96462a5e16764ae0/f9cff258.jpg

Girls!! Get up! That is not appropriate. You have guests to entertain.

We also had a surprise guest.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p637c6ea0e57fe19e2a5d5b51647640ac/f9cff266.jpg

Ally flew in specially from Bahrain! Following her very professional rendition of "To a Mouse" when Edwina visited the Edinburgh Festival last year, she agreed to perform again. A magnificent rendition she gave too. She even brought her own props!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p62b2014d7a9357f47e3ad412b096ed47/f9cff261.jpg

Nellie also gave a very moving rendition of My Love is Like a Red Red Rose. When she finished, there was not a dry eye in the house. We don't know whether she was thinking of Lily and Pouncer and the beautiful red roses, or whether there was someone else on her mind. Clearly she was emotionally drained after her magnificent performance.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p0503041de3e054d3f5412f6335be7afb/f9cff25e.jpg

The girls decided against trying to find a piper in Miami, in case the noise frightened any of the cats (it certainly would have frightened my girls I can tell you! And goodness knows what the little bunnies would have thought.) Instead, Tigris kindly agreed to play the piano.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pc5c4fe5f7c4300eccb308eca4f337387/f9cff25b.jpg

As Vio said, his playing is more for a jazzy event than a romantic one, but that was just what was needed after the poetry readings. After all, we don't want anyone getting carried away here. Some of the kitties are away from their meowmies for the first time.

Nellie, Edwina and Jessica did a great job of looking after the younger girls and the shy boys. Also Grover was on her best behaviour, so her meowmie has not to worry. And let's be honest, if this face was looking at you, would you not behave as well?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p3a45f2ab3829cbd625489de146596e33/f9cff256.jpg

The carousing went on into the early morning, as befits the city that never sleeps. Samantha however is another matter.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p41c18b9657331c18565c67b0708e1e4c/f9cff251.jpg

SAMANTHA!!! Wake up. You'll miss New York!

Randi
01-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Edwina, your diamond necklace is so very becoming, you should wear it more often. ;) Perhaps for the show this evening.

Samantha, Nellie and Scout! I do hope that you found your way back to the ship - or we'll have to send someone searching for you! :rolleyes:

Now, what is happening here!! While the Tubby shufflers seem to be busy playing games, some of the kitties have spotted two familiar faces on shore - it seems that Cinder & Smoke made it to N. Y after all. :D Will they be boarding? But where is Sadie?

I believe you are surprised Trevor and Tigris!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pee2e6bc591ea98cc811174124a2696e2/f9d017ff.jpg

Andy's attention is elsewhere, he wants to see what goes on in the sea .... Wow! It looks as if Cinder & Smoke's fireman buddies were out en force giving them a warm welcome. :) How nice of them!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p0ec0b95a9c940b1475df0ef2c80b87b4/f9d017fd.jpg

Have fun kids!! :D

Sirrahsim
01-26-2004, 06:56 PM
I just recieved an email from Boomer!

Hi Meowmie!
I'm havin the greatest time here in NY! Lily and Pouncer kinda make me feel ill cause they're so cute and their always staring into each others eyes and all :p I met this guy named Ketchum who's really cool. we've been hanging out. we all went to the empire state building but i didn't go up cause i didn't wanna make you mad or scared again. there's these funny little furry things that hop aroudn the ship.. it's so wierd meowmie cause i've never seen anything like it before! I wonder if it would run away if i tried to play with it? the big fluffy white one is so neat looking. there are a few new passengers that just joined the cruise. they're big and hairy and their tongues hang out when they get hot! what are they? i've never seen anything like that either! they're kind of scary but I won't tell anyone that i'm scared of 'em or they might make fun of me. the streets are really big here in NY and people drive on the WRONG side of the road!! there are two lane roads here that are the size of 4 lane roads back home in Japan! gots to go meowmie, gotta go meet up with soem friends to sing some karaoke!
Boomer

Cincy'sMom
01-26-2004, 08:01 PM
Sadie says she's already inthe pool...what are Cinder and Smoke awaiting for?!?

Cinder & Smoke
01-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Then she had to run,
seems Perichot has fallen overboard
and the mad rush is on to get him back on board! :eek:

OMG! Kat :eek: Overboard!

The situation was well in hand...

CUE da LifeGuard >>>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p7403d50e2cf6b9f04993e037e40289b7/fac0354c.jpg

Cinner sez ~
Sure sounded like he sed " :eek: " when he
cleared da railing onna Top Deck!
Made quite da *SPLOOSH*, too! :p

But lil Perichot climbed rite up on SmokeMutt's back;
an they put-putted back to da Furr Boat.

Uabassoon
01-26-2004, 09:07 PM

I told Tibby she shouldn't be hanging out with Princess Edwina! She's a bad influence and is going to return from the trip with lots of expensive hats, fancy crowns and jewlery! I simply can not afford to take out another student loan because Edwina is teaching her how to live like a queen!

Pam
01-26-2004, 09:16 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p7403d50e2cf6b9f04993e037e40289b7/fac0354c.jpg
What form! What grace! Whatta dog! Hooray for Smokey! We have our first potential tragedy averted with the arrival of Cinder and Smoke! YAY!

I don't know if you could tell by the look on Trevor's face up there in the boat but he was sort of doing one of these :rolleyes: when he saw the dogs come on board. He thought it would be nice to spend some time away from *dawgs* since his curly haired friends at home tend to wake him up when he is in the middle of a nap on trash day and the trash truck comes down the street. I think he has a new respect for them now! Gosh my boys are getting an education on this trip! I hope Andy followed everyone when they went below. He has a tendency to get really absorbed in things and I know he was just captivated with the view. :) If anyone is talking with Trevor please let him know that he is responsible for looking after his little brother.

koxka
01-27-2004, 02:12 AM
Then she had to run, seems Perichot has fallen overboard and the mad rush is on to get him back on board!

:eek: :eek: :eek: mY *LITTLE* Pericot fall overboard !!!! How scary !!! Happily Cinner & Smoke were there....the best saveguard ever....
Any repport on how it happened would be appreciated.;) . I hope he didn't make anything silly.

Can anybody tell me whether they got little Pericot? I won't be able to sleep if I don't know

Barbara, I was wondering that myself, then got a pic of him with Fister and another orange, that I don't remember the name rigth now.I Was resizing the pic to upload to Imagestation to share with you all.... and them suddently a kitti walked on the keyboard and all got lost....Wonder who could be as all the kitties are on the Feline Princess!!!....a ghost!!!
:p

Uabassoon
01-27-2004, 02:38 AM
I got an email from Tibby...

Dear Meowmie,

I've had lots of fun on the trip so far. I've even made a new friend! Her name is Edwina, she took me to a store called Tiffany's. She's been so wonderful, she taught me that all I had to do was show people that card you told me was for emergencies and I can get whatever I want! At first I wasn't sure that jewlery was an emergency, but Edwina assured me that when it comes to fine jewels, it's always an emergency! Don't I look so pretty?
Love,
Tibby
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4df06b3127cce8737e134b3550000001610

That will teach me to send Tibby with my Visa card!

bisi.cat
01-27-2004, 02:44 AM
Pam, I think Trevor has something completely different on his mind than dogs...or Andy...or...or...
He has finally met Nellie and I think they are both in love...
This morning I've found the following photo in my mailbox...
The sweetst orangie love...aaaaawwwwww;) :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p80eec84b7b3861154998642970494f26/f9ce6f7d.jpg

...and the following lines:
"...mum, you won't believe, but Trevor is the sweetest and most handsome gentleman I've ever met...and my little heart goes thumping whenever he's close...after I've performed "My love is like a red red rose" Trevor has invited me for an afternoon and evening out on the beach...mum, I am in love!!!"

delidog
01-27-2004, 05:29 AM
So Glad to see that everyone is settled and enjoying Themselves!!!

Now for your Evenings' Entertainment:

[SIZE=3]Welcome Back My Friends,To the Show that Never Ends:We're so Glad You Could Attend,Come Inside,Come Inside!!!
(Thank You Mr.Emerson!!)

Joey & Maggie would like youto sit down,relax...and Fasten your Seat Belts if Necessary!!!!
Because They Want to "Rock the Catbar!!"

delidog
01-27-2004, 05:33 AM
Maggie Puss will Help you to your seats....

She is The Hostess ith the Mostess!!!!( She Learned from Edwina Post!!)

delidog
01-27-2004, 05:39 AM
Joey will Be GivingDance Instruction On the side ...

There will be a sign up sheet posted on The Lido Deck...

They Don't Call him 'Soft Shoe Joe' for Nothing!!!

Killearn Kitties
01-27-2004, 07:33 AM
How on earth am I going to persuade Samantha that she wants dry cat food out of a ceramic bowl in my kitchen for her breakfast ever again?:eek:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p32f232f6c83383f149c41c9cb150214c/f9cdfcdb.jpg

catnapper
01-27-2004, 09:30 AM
Things have seriously gotten out of hand! A bunch of the kitties decided to get crazy on catnip last night. They were cabin hopping and when they landed in Edwina's cabin, they... well...
the picture explains best
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pe198dee086e2c1ebe313e824b10699d7/f9cdc065.jpg
They made <gasp> Boudoir shots! Miss Edwina was frantic but laughed as she helped the boys into her gowns. I will not tattle on the rest of the gang... but they know who they are and its up to them to confess to the meowmies!

I am very disappointed in my Pouncer and he will be off catnip for a looong time when he gets home!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-27-2004, 10:47 AM
Any repport on how it happened would be appreciated.;) . I hope he didn't make anything silly.

Hi Koxka, sorry for the alarm on that. I sent Peanut an email to find out what happened and to make sure Pericot was ok and when she responded she told me that he and Boots were having a grand old time chasing each other around the deck. They had both "gone feral" and were just acting goofy and chasing each other. Seems little Pericot was going really really fast when he turned his head to see if Boots was keeping up (seeing as how Boots has a bit more, shall we say, girth, than Pericot ;) ). When he turned his head back forward he saw the edge of the deck and the railing, but since the deck is wood, which provides no grip at all for a kitties claws, he tried to stop and turn, but all hope was lost. He went flying under the railing (seems the ship has not been totally kitty proofed) and into the ocean! :eek: :eek:

The good news though, is that Boots was his partner in crime, and seeing as how Boots lives with a fireman and two rescue(d) doggies, he knew just where to go for help. As you can see by the above pics, Smokey was the nearest available (since Cinder was in the lounge practicing her dancing with Joey) so without hesitation, over he went. As Smokey was putt putting back with Pericot on his back, the crew lowered a lifeboat so the two could be brought back up on deck.

She said everybody was standing around in total shock until Smokey jumped in, then everyone started cheering and rooting for him. When they got back on board Pericot was wrapped in a warm towel and shuttled off to the medic area for a good check up and Smokey was treated like a hero with everyone giving him high 5's and slapping him on the back - yes, all the kitties were doing this. They figured if this doggie was willing to risk his own life to save a kitty, he was quite ok in their book. All that is, except for Boots, who was at the outer edges of the crowd rolling his eyes and muttering under his breath, something about how that durn Smokemutt gets all the glory all the time and how he'd never be able to live it down at home. That durn Smokemutt would probably lord it over him forever, making him give up the good sleeping spots and expecting 1/2 of all treats Boots gets, etc.

So, alls well that ends well. Whew! Thank goodness Cinder and Smoke boarded when they did! :D

cutie_chica
01-27-2004, 10:50 AM
I was not scared until I saw this....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p439b69337fd98f1dc95d87754dead9bf/f9cd9078.jpg

And THEN this.......

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p32f471118fc361534e10473ce1348269/f9cd8e88.jpg

Goodness what AM I GOING TO DO?????? :o ;)

cutie_chica
01-27-2004, 10:59 AM
Then I hear from Patches, Look what SHE has gotten her paws into!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pc3909b4b3d3807555b32f9102002de5b/f9cd907c.jpg

OH BOY!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p4a4e88b76314953e45d116d96edae675/f9cd907f.jpg