PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #38 - Monkey Party

momoffuzzyfaces
01-21-2004, 01:06 PM
OK! I know it's only Wednesday but I couldn't wait. Tomorrow starts the Chinese new year - The Year of the Monkey.
Here's a toast to the new year and Thursday's own monkey boy - MARIO!
Frist round is on me!:D

RICHARD
01-21-2004, 01:19 PM
L.A. ape reprises escapes

By Ryan Oliver
Staff Writer

A 17-year-old chimpanzee named Gracie escaped from her enclosure Monday at the Los Angeles Zoo for the fourth time in recent years and roamed free for 45 minutes, forcing the evacuation of 9,000 visitors.

With television helicopters hovering overhead, zookeepers finally cornered Gracie and fired a tranquilizer dart gun, but it only grazed her. Still, a short time later, she returned to the exhibit on her own.

"We have one individual animal here who happens to be an escape artist," said zoo director John Lewis. "She managed to bounce from one wall to another, and she got a handhold over one of the walls."

Security staff quickly separated visitors from the chimp and led them to the front of the zoo before deciding to shut down it down completely.

Gracie never strayed far from the chimpanzee enclosure after her escape around 3:30 p.m.

Irene Lopez of Norwalk was standing near the enclosure when she saw one particularly active chimpanzee leap out of her view.

"It kept trying to jump on top of some rocks," Lopez said. "It finally went over and out of view. It suddenly disappeared. We didn't know it had escaped at first, but when we saw everybody being evacuated, we got nervous."

One of the visitors who saw the escape said the other chimps "went crazy." Visitors said they thought the chimps might be cheering for Gracie.

But Lewis said the other animals were just excited.

"It was the excitement of something being different. They know that is not an area where they go," Lewis said.

The zoo was more crowded than usual on a Monday because of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.

Many visitors were unaware of just what had happened while they were ushered to the front of the park and news helicopters swarmed overhead.

"We thought maybe they were looking for somebody, or a mountain lion escaped," said 37-year-old Sandra Worsfold of Covina. "We had to ask somebody what happened."

Worsfold, who went to the zoo with her sister-in-law and six children, said she was not afraid to return to the zoo despite the chimp escape.

"I'm an animal lover," she said. "They're probably more scared of us than we are of them. It's just a little chimp."

Lewis said he did not know if Gracie would pose a threat to visitors, but he noted that chimpanzees are very strong for their size.

The escape was Gracie's fourth from the chimpanzee habitat since it was opened 1998.

In the past, the Los Angeles Zoo has come under criticism after animal escapes, including the brief escape of a 270-pound gorilla in October 2000.

Lewis said the chimpanzee exhibit had been modified repeatedly because of Gracie's earlier escapes.

"Each time, we've made corrections based on her abilities, and she's found another way," Lewis said. "We've got 14 other animals (in the habitat) -- none of which have been able to get out of this exhibit.

"What we normally do is look at the average ability of the animals ... being housed, and obviously Gracie is above-average."

Lewis said Gracie appeared to be in good condition. After her return, she was placed in a special enclosure Monday to prevent another escape.

"Gracie's fine," Lewis said.

Los Angeles City Councilman Tom LaBonge, who represents the Griffith Park area where the zoo is located, arrived shortly after Gracie's escape.

"The zoo director and his staff are going to investigate to make sure this doesn't repeat itself," LaBonge said. "But Gracie does like to climb."

Lora LaMarca, director of marketing and public relations, said other animals were frightened by the media helicopters, but Gracie appeared to be having a good time when she got out, visiting the penthouse area in the exhibit where other chimpanzees are kept.

"You've got to love her," LaMarca said.

--------------------------

dotd???

Banana Daiquiri

1 oz. Rum, 3/4 oz. Creme de Banana, Splash of Sour mix, Dash of simple syrup, 1 Banana

Blend with ice until smooth, Serve in Hurricane glass, Garnish with fresh fruit

Of course!!!!

I'll be in and out today.......I like money but I hate work....

momoffuzzyfaces
01-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

--------------------------

dotd???

Banana Daiquiri

1 oz. Rum, 3/4 oz. Creme de Banana, Splash of Sour mix, Dash of simple syrup, 1 Banana

Blend with ice until smooth, Serve in Hurricane glass, Garnish with fresh fruit

Of course!!!!

I'll be in and out today.......I like money but I hate work.... and featured dessert: banana split!!! YUM!!:D

lbaker
01-21-2004, 01:38 PM
Made with Chunky Monkey ice cream of course! I have some very ripe bananas, I can make some loaves of banana bread for the morning arrivals. Maybe Gracie heard about Marios adventures at Thursdays last week and wanted to meet him. Remember the scene in the Clint Eastwood movie when he and Clyde escape the female from the zoo in the middle of the night and she & Clyde end up at a motel. KEEP THOSE MONKEYS OF THE CEILING FAN! :eek:

luckies4me
01-21-2004, 01:46 PM
Hey Mario and I are here. Tray said I could borrow him if she couldn't get here on time. Well I will try to keep him out of trouble........for at least a little while. I have to save Willie a seat next to the fireplace so make sure to leave a space open.

I'll have a drink of the day please Richard. :)

RICHARD
01-21-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me

I'll have a drink of the day please Richard. :)

DONE!

i pulled the circuit on the fans....we are safe.

slick
01-21-2004, 01:53 PM
Work is busy for me too Richard. Whenever you return I'd love a monkey drink. Laurie, thanks for the PM. 25 days, but who's counting :D :D

Dogz
01-21-2004, 01:54 PM
And I'm another monkey!:D

The one and the only--

Minnesotan Monkey!

:D :D

A Dr. Pepper for M.M please!

mugsy
01-21-2004, 01:56 PM
Some fru fru drink will work this week for me!!!

Did you hear in Taiwan the government told the people to act like monkeys in honor of the Chinese New Year??? :eek: :D

RICHARD
01-21-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Some fru fru drink will work this week for me!!!

Did you hear in Taiwan the government told the people to act like monkeys in honor of the Chinese New Year??? :eek: :D

lol,

are they gonna fling poop at each other???:eek:

Slick and Mugs,

DONE!

Dogz,

DONE!!

I bought a 12 pack on the way to work today!!!

Really!

Dogz
01-21-2004, 02:05 PM
lol,

are they gonna fling poop at each other???:eek:

:eek:

Find Cover!

-sends the poop flinging monkeys over to Richards house-

;)

luckies4me
01-21-2004, 02:36 PM
Does anyone want some chicken enchiladas? I set them on the table. I made some for when Dan got home but I made way too much and have extra. Feel free to help yourself. :)

And so you know, they are chicken, cheese, and mushroom with cream sauce, not red sauce. ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-21-2004, 02:55 PM
Oh, there is a batch of monkey's-on-a-stick in the freezer. That's frozen bananas covered with chocolate and rolled in nuts.
Mario told me he likes those a lot!

The chicken enchiladas are yummy, by the way!:D

catland
01-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Q: How do monkeys get down the stairs?

A: They slide down the banana-ster! :eek:

One DOTD please Richard.:D

luckies4me
01-21-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Oh, there is a batch of monkey's-on-a-stick in the freezer. That's frozen bananas covered with chocolate and rolled in nuts.

The chicken enchiladas are yummy, by the way!:D

Thanks!

I think I will go try a monkey on a stick. They sound sooo good! I love nuts! :D

Miss Meow
01-21-2004, 03:29 PM
Yeah, today I can be the Monkey in Melbourne!!! (Captain, don't you dare comment if you see this! ;))

I need a drink for a wrestling-style RUUUUUUMBLE IN THE JUUUUUNGLE! There's internal interviews for a job in the office today and the two candidates work together (one snuck in after the closing date and bribed his way to the interview). I'm going to sit back, take bets and enjoy the action! :D

RICHARD
01-21-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by catland
Q: How do monkeys get down the stairs?

A: They slide down the banana-ster! :eek:

One DOTD please Richard.:D

I love jokes like that.....

DONE!

MM,

LOL,

let us know when the poop starts to fly....

Dogz
01-21-2004, 03:49 PM

:D

That sounds yummy to me!!:D

slick
01-21-2004, 03:55 PM
http://www.monkeydance.com/

Everybody dance :D :D

trayi52
01-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Hey everyone! Cass you and Mario beat here today! I have been so busy today.

I'll take a DOTD, sounds really good, and the desert too. Cass the chicken enchiladas sounds great!

Has Mario been good, don't worry about him throwing poop, just don't stand under him, if he gets his diaper off!

Willie;)

Dogz
01-21-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by slick
http://www.monkeydance.com/

Everybody dance :D :D

LOL!:D

Thanks, slick!

*dancing*

Ting, tang, wadda, wadda, bing, bang!

dukedogsmom
01-21-2004, 04:51 PM
Oh, Monkeys on a stick are so good! And, I've got some rain slickers if the poop does start flying. And, I'll have a DOTD. Should go great with the frozen banana. Yum.

trayi52
01-21-2004, 05:05 PM
Cass wheres Mario, everybody is talking about Monkey on a stick? Is Mario safe here, we aren't going to put Mario on a stick are we????;)

Show me how that dance is done again Dogz....I just might try that dance too!!

captain
01-21-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Yeah, today I can be the Monkey in Melbourne!!! (Captain, don't you dare comment if you see this! ;))

Sorry - but have to ..............

Aren't you ALWAYS the monkey? That's not fair - give OTHERS a chance!!!! :D

Richard - Singapore Sling please (YES, I know it's not CHINESE!)

.............does the monkey dance out of the room .....

RICHARD
01-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by captain

Always the difficult one...

;)

Singapore Sling.....

DONE

mugsy
01-21-2004, 07:36 PM
I love jokes like that.....

Ok....here is the one that one of my 8th graders told the class today....it is SO bad....

Q: Why did the melons get married?

Are you ready????

A: Because they Can't Elope......AAACCCKKK!

trayi52
01-21-2004, 07:40 PM
Excues me, I said EXCUSE ME!! But I will take a DOTD!!;)

G.P.girl
01-21-2004, 07:50 PM
am i late??? i'm in a bad mood today....grrrr....
anyway...can i have some coffee?

captain
01-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Always the difficult one...

;)

YUP - and that is what everyone expects of me anyway!!! :p

My drink is finished - top up please .

Miss Meow
01-21-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by captain

You can be the monkey. I'll be your chump, oops, I mean chimp!

I think I need a drink ...

trayi52
01-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Mario is here, he can be the Monkey. Reason, he is a monkey!;)

captain
01-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Oh Ok then ........... over to Mario!! :)

BarPerson ............... drink is STILL empty, WAITING for the refill please :D

trayi52
01-21-2004, 08:55 PM
I need one too, and I haven't had the first one yet! Service! I demand service!! with a smile of course....;)

I want a Hot Buttered Rum pleaseeeeee!!!!

Give Mario a beer.

delidog
01-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Captain,
Can Anyone join this Party???

luckies4me
01-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Glad everyone liked the enchiladas. I think I'll take a Corona for the time being. With a fresh lime please! :D

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Excues me, I said EXCUSE ME!! But I will take a DOTD!!;)

DONE!

GP.

DONE coffee!

Capt.

DONE!

MM,

DONE!

Tray,

DONE!

Beer for the monkey!

Hot buttered Rum........

DONE!

DELI,

Of course, anyone!

LM4.

Corona...w/lime

DONE!

Dogz
01-22-2004, 04:13 AM
I need one too, and I haven't had the first one yet! Service! I demand service!! with a smile of course....;)

I want a Hot Buttered Rum pleaseeeeee!!!!

Give Mario a beer.

You mean you aren't going to have monkey-on-a-stick with me? You know you want one Tray!

That's what she wants, Richard.;)

Kiia
01-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Please don't mind me, I'll just curl up by the fireplace in a blanket. I don't know why this week has been so tiring, it feels like I haven't slept for weeks.

I'll have a large chocolate mocha with a dollop of whipping cream on top, pleeeease. :D Oh-oh and a chocolate wafer cookie to be used as a stir stick. ;)

lbaker
01-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Fresh, warm, homemade banana bread coming out of the oven right now, some with nuts, some plain. Mario, I made you your own mini-loaf (with nuts of course) so keep your little paws of the others!! Bit early for a DOTD for me so I think a Kahlua & Coffee sounds good to go with the bread.

slick
01-22-2004, 09:32 AM
Good morning everyone and welcome to another Thursday. As a tribute to American Idol I'd just like to sing:

It's a beautiful life
Oh, oh oh
It's a beautiful life
I just wanna be here beside you....

Hey, why are y'all covering your ears??? Aren't I going to Dollywood???

Just wait until I get a couple under my belt at the BBQ; then you'll change your tune :) :D :eek:

No booze for me yet. Just a big tall glass of cold V8 will do me good this morning.

trayi52
01-22-2004, 10:01 AM
Dogz, first explain to me what a 'monkey on a stick' is!! Then I'll consisder it

I brought a great big huge pot of coffee, if anybody wants any, its over there on the bar.

I think I'll just over here and sit down next to Kiaa and see if I can wake her up.Kiaa, wake up! Mario is curled up beside you asleep.

Anybody seen Ann, she usually brings the coffee, she can make the best coffee ever!!

Willie

lovemyshiba
01-22-2004, 10:06 AM
Hello all!!

I'll start out with a coffee too--and most definitely some banana bread!!!!! Wow, am I ever hungry for some!!!!!

I feel as though I need a major vacation--my day off is Saturday--come on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will need a drink later, however, to put my electric bill out of my head!!

trayi52
01-22-2004, 10:16 AM
lovemyshiba, is the banana bread good? That might go really good with coffee, I think I'll have some of the banana bread too.

That was a terrible electric bill, whew!

Willie

gini
01-22-2004, 10:46 AM
Good morning everyone. You guys have been busy.....ummm warm banana bread with nuts - and just a little bit of butter - oh, it goes so good with this coffee. Thanks, Tray for bringing in the coffee.

I saw the news the day that Gracie escaped her enclosure. I just love the local news - it came on as BREAKING NEWS............DUM DE DUM DUM...........and cut to a helicopter shot of the chimp - well,doing what chimps do.

Breaking news used to be for more serious events - but here in California - TV news is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

I will be back for one of those Banana Daqs.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 10:48 AM
I'll take some of that banana bread - without nuts - and a refresher on my coke with ice and a straw. :D

Mmmmmm.....the banana bread is d-licious Laurie! I loooovvee banana bread! I read somewhere that if you have bananas going bad but just don't have the time to make the bread, you can freeze the bananas - unpeeled - and then when you have time you just thaw them out and use them in the banana bread. They will be mushy but you'll mush them anyway for the bread so supposedly they work just fine. I haven't tried it yet, but I have some bananas in the freezer just waiting for me to find time to test it out.

Here's my joke for this week. I love Maxine. :D

trayi52
01-22-2004, 11:04 AM
Wow, TP! I know exactly what they mean by that! I really like the power surge name better than hot flashes! Makes me feel all powerful!!!!;)

lovemyshiba
01-22-2004, 11:08 AM
In honor of Mario:

www.google.com

luckies4me
01-22-2004, 11:10 AM
Finally I am here. :) Good morning! Aww, what a lovely day. I think I will have a cup of coffee as well as some yummy banana bread with nuts! :D

trayi52
01-22-2004, 11:11 AM
That even looks like Mario, he is going to get a kick out of that!

Hey Mario, wake up and look! He is still snuggled up to Kiaa, can't seem to get them two to wake up! They must have had some beers last night and just got all comfortable together!!

Willie

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Kiia

I'll have a large chocolate mocha with a dollop of whipping cream on top, pleeeease. :D Oh-oh and a chocolate wafer cookie to be used as a stir stick. ;)

Large Choco Mocha...W/cream and choco wafer...
DONE!

lol, I'm gettting good at this.

LB, Kahlua and cafe!!

DONE!

Slick,

V8 and the TV guide....

I can't stand that Cowell Twerp.;)

DONE!

T&P,
NO NUTS with your bread???

Are you eating alone?

DONE!

LMS,

Coffee,

DONE!

Gini,

If news is ALWAYS BREAKING, why has no one fixed it?:rolleyes: :confused:

L4M,

Coffee and bread, DONE!

Corinna
01-22-2004, 11:28 AM
good morning all ! Sorry I'm late but lots of family crap going on. (i will be so glad to get my computer this thigng of hubbys is a joke) don't know how long I'll be able to stand it keyboard is down below my waist.
Happy Chinese new year to all and Mario ! I'll just have a glass of juice today I made a decision to be able to wear my wedding dress to my daughters wedding. ( its a simple unbleached muslin country style) so I have till July to lose 35 lbs.

lbaker
01-22-2004, 11:59 AM
T&P's Mom, I never use just-bought bananas, always wait until they get REAL ripe and freezing them works beautifully! Lunch time now, I'll have a DOTD please Mr Bartender.

Q: What's black & dangerous and lives in a tree?
A: A monkey with a machine gun
(is Mario still asleep, don't let him read this next one.
Q: What do you get when you put an experimentl monkey in a blender?
A: Rhesus Pieces. OK OK BIG GROAN :o

catland
01-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Hi everyone - wow, Mario must be really full of bananas right now, he's so well behaved.

Richard - how 'bout something warm, with caffiene - any recommendations?

lovemyshiba
01-22-2004, 12:20 PM
lol, look at this page I found:

http://www.monkeymania.co.uk/monkeyjokes1.htm

I hope none of them offend Mario!!!

**if swearing disturbs you, don't click on this page**

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Corinna

Happy Chinese new year to all and Mario ! I'll just have a glass of juice today I made a decision to be able to wear my wedding dress to my daughters wedding. ( its a simple unbleached muslin country style) so I have till July to lose 35 lbs.

Hung Fat Boy......:confused:

Hung Fat Choy?? :rolleyes:

Happy New Year.....

Juice for you!

DONE!

Laurie...

Rhesus Pieces.....My turn to spit on the monitor....

DOTD......DONE

Catland,

How's about a Kahlua and coffee?

I'll put the shot on the side, should you desire the coffee straight....

DONE!

I am in the foulest mood right now.....hanging around with you guys makes me feel better.
:cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-22-2004, 12:22 PM
Dogz, first explain to me what a 'monkey on a stick' is!! Then I'll consisder it

Willie I'm not dogz, but a monkey on a stick is a banana that's frozen and stuck on a popcicle stick then dipped in chocolate and rolled in nuts.

Lunch time here. I'm for a taco salad and a cherry vanilla coke. Oh, and 4 catnip teas for the kids. They've been fairly good this week and need a treat too. :D

gini
01-22-2004, 12:25 PM
O.K. everyone - we just have to make Richard laugh.

Think of how many times he has cheered us up on a day we were feeling rotten ----

and no, that doesn't mean we fling Mario's poop at him either.:D

trayi52
01-22-2004, 12:37 PM
Don't worry about Mario getting offended, he just laughs at all this stuff. He is just happy to be remembered on Chinese New Year!

Why is Richard feeling bad??? What can we do to make you happy Richard?

I will try one of the Monkey on the sticks then!!

And I am ready to start celebrating Chinese New years. So happy Chinese new years to everybody!!

I would like a Hot Buttered Rum!! And more of the banana bread!

Has anybody seen amoore?? Where is she?? I miss her.

I think we need to send out a search party for her and Mahayana!! They have gone missing from Pet Talk.

Slick, have you seen amoore??

Willie

slick
01-22-2004, 12:42 PM
I am in the foulest mood right now.....hanging around with you guys makes me feel better.:cool:
:eek: Richard, please don't hang yourself!!!!!

But then again, you are allowed to hang from the rafters with Mario :)

Just think of all the fun we are going to have at the BBQ and remember that it's Thursday and there's only 1 more day to get through until the weekend.

Willie: I've not seen either of them.

lbaker
01-22-2004, 12:42 PM
Q:What do you call a gay monkey?
A: A chimp-pansy

Q: Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
A: Because they have big fingers

In honor of the day I think I'll slip back into the kitchen and start on some Chinese appitizers. I'll start with fried dumplings (one of the easier ones) and some beef/chutney samosas (they are like little meaty spicy balls wrapped in wonton dough then fried) but will take suggestions. OH OH Pot Stickers and last but not least A PU PU TRAY OR SIX

Hey, who's in charge of the Dragon Dance :eek:

gini
01-22-2004, 12:44 PM
I have shared this before, but I will do it again.

One of the best scenes I have ever witnessed was at a visit to the Los Angeles Zoo.

A group of teenage boys were taunting the gorillas. There is a huge silverback there - and he just sat watching them with those great all-knowing eyes that they have.

Then he suddenly reached behind him - gathered in his hand a fresh "batch" and flung it at the boys - scattering it all over them.

It all happened so quickly and they were totally caught unawares.

I just loved it.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-22-2004, 12:46 PM
Anyone remember the name game?
Banana, fana, foe fana,
fee, fi, foe fan a,
me, my, moe mana, banana!!! (or something like that. seems I don't remember it either) (shrugs) Alas, another senior moment!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 12:50 PM
MOFF, we just saw that movie where Tom Hanks is stranded on an island - for the life of me I can't remember the name of it - and if I remember right he does that in that movie. :D

Richard, sorry your day is not going well. I don't know if this will work for you, but if you go to this thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42375) and look at all the adorable fuzzies....well....I don't know but it made me smile. :D

How 'bout a DOTD for the bartender!

gini
01-22-2004, 12:50 PM
Anyone remember the name game?
Banana, fana, foe fana,
fee, fi, foe fan a,
me, my, moe mana, banana!!! (or something like that. seems I don't remember it either) (shrugs) Alas, another senior moment!:D

Oh great MOFF, try to Google this one will ya?:D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-22-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by gini
Oh great MOFF, try to Google this one will ya?:D :D I'd cheat and look for the song titled 'the Name Game'.
It was from the 60s, I think. (or maybe the 70s)?:D

trayi52
01-22-2004, 12:59 PM
momoffuzzyfaces, I remember that game, my grandkids still love that. I know there are just some names you don't use though!;) like Chuck!!;)

There was another song it had something like:

three, six, nine,
the goose drink wine,
the monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line,
the line broke,
the monkey got choked,
and they all went to heaven in a little rowboat!!

That is very old, like me!! And it was out about the same time as the name game.

Willie

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
MOFF, we just saw that movie where Tom Hanks is stranded on an island - for the life of me I can't remember the name of it - and if I remember right he does that in that movie. :D

Richard, sorry your day is not going well. I don't know if this will work for you, but if you go to this thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42375) and look at all the adorable fuzzies....well....I don't know but it made me smile. :D

How 'bout a DOTD for the bartender!

castaway????

LOL, I was just thinking about that movie....do you remember the scene where he dances around with the burning palm frond?

That would be me at my "I won the lotto fireworks show.."

Thanks, I needed a DOTD.

Gini,

What a crappy way to treat vistors.....

trayi52
01-22-2004, 01:02 PM
gine, bini bo bini
banana, fana fo fini
fe, fi, mo mini, gini!!

Logan
01-22-2004, 01:08 PM
I want a DOTD, and I need it NOW, bartender!!! :)

slick
01-22-2004, 01:11 PM
Two blondes had driven across the country to see Disney World in Florida.

As they approached it and got onto the final stretch of highway, they saw a sign saying "Disney World Left!"

After thinking for a minute, the driver blonde said "Oh well!" and started driving back home.

Gloria the blonde once heard that milk baths would make you beautiful. She left a note for her milkman Alan to leave 15 gallons of milk.

When Alan read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 1.5 gallons, so he knocked on the door to clarify the order.

Gloria came to the door, and Alan said, "I found your note to leave 15 gallons of milk. Did you mean 15 gallons or 1.5 gallons?"

Gloria said, "I want 15 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath."

Alan asked, "Oh, alright, would you like it pasteurized?"

Gloria replied, "No, just up to my waist."

Badda Bing Badda Boom.....

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I want a DOTD, and I need it NOW, bartender!!! :)

lol......

what are you gonna do? wake the monkey up?:D

DONE!

T&P..

you are right....nothing like a little 'Kitty Mug'
to make you smile.

Thanks.

Kiia
01-22-2004, 01:36 PM
Alan asked, "Oh, alright, would you like it pasteurized?"

Gloria replied, "No, just up to my waist."

:p That made me spit out my coffee, LOL definately going to pass that one around.

Thanks Richard, the mocha you prepared is just perfect, it hit the spot. :)

catland
01-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Its called the name game - and just be glad your name isn't Chuck.;)

The Name Game
Shirley Ellis

The name game!

Shirley!
Shirley, Shirley bo Birley Bonana fanna fo Firley
Fee fy mo Mirley, Shirley!

Lincoln!
Lincoln, Lincoln bo Bincoln Bonana fanna fo Fincoln
Fee fy mo Mincoln, Lincoln!

Come on everybody!
I say now let's play a game
I betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name
The first letter of the name, I treat it like it wasn't there
But a B or an F or an M will appear
And then I say bo add a B then I say the name and Bonana fanna and a
fo
And then I say the name again with an F very plain
and a fee fy and a mo
And then I say the name again with an M this time
and there isn't any name that I can't rhyme

Arnold!
Arnold, Arnold bo Barnold Bonana fanna fo Farnold
Fee fy mo Marnold Arnold!

But if the first two letters are ever the same,
I drop them both and say the name like
Bob, Bob drop the B's Bo ob
For Fred, Fred drop the F's Fo red
For Mary, Mary drop the M's Mo ary
That's the only rule that is contrary.

Okay? Now say Bo: Bo
Now Tony with a B: Bony
Then Bonana fanna fo: bonana fanna fo
Then you say the name again with an F very plain: Fony
Then a fee fy and a mo: fee fy mo
Then you say the name again with an M this time: Mony
And there isn't any name that you can't rhyme

Every body do Tony!
Pretty good, let's do Billy!
Very good, let's do Marsha!
A little trick with Nick!
The name game

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 01:55 PM
Its called the name game - and just be glad your name isn't Chuck.;)

lol, save THAT one for the BBQ....;)

Kiia,

You are welcome....

slick
01-22-2004, 02:03 PM
Fiscal year end is January 31st and the number-crunchers are at their wits end and everyone else is feeling the after-shocks so I need something really strong. Thanks.

Miss Meow
01-22-2004, 02:11 PM
Ha ha ha, thanks for the laughs this morning! :D

Only 7.00am and a work day to go - a DOTD to get me through this, please!

luckies4me
01-22-2004, 02:12 PM
hehe, Chuck. We used to try to do that on purpose to see what foul names we could say. :D

I think I'll have a Black Butte Porter for now.

trayi52
01-22-2004, 02:18 PM
Cass, I'm dumb, I am kinda used to beers and a few other mixed drinks, so tell me what a Black Butte Porter is, and do you think I would like? Probably would!! LOL!

Cass, naughty girl and the name game! HeHeHe, I used to do the same thing. I seem to walk around with a gutter mind!;) I like the name game...

Hey where did Mario go???

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 02:18 PM
Fiscal year end is January 31st and the number-crunchers are at their wits end and everyone else is feeling the after-shocks so I need something really strong. Thanks.

LOL,

Tequila, neat.

One of the last financial analysts (notice the first four letters of analyst.....how apropo....)
I met was totally right for the job.....He kept asking me about surgery procedures....'what is that?' or 'where is that part???'

Me: What hospital did you work at before?

Him: Oh no, I used to work in a bank.....

I had to pretend I was coughing so he wouldn't know I was laughing AT HIM....

MM,

DOTD for you!!!!

DONE!

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
hehe, Chuck. We used to try to do that on purpose to see what foul names we could say. :D

I think I'll have a Black Butte Porter for now.

You got it!

DONE!

slick
01-22-2004, 02:37 PM
That's funny Richard. There's just something about those guys....

Years ago I had one fella tell me about an error he was getting on his PC so I told him to restart it.

He came back a few minutes later and wanted to know where the on-off switch was....I went back into his office and did it for him.

Here was a guy with all that power; he could make the books look good or bad; transfer large sums of money from one fund to another, yet failed to understand the simpliest of tasks.

Then he left and his replacement would ask me to help him balance the General Ledger.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm in the IT Dept....

Thanks for the shot. That'll keep me going for a while. Hope you day is getting better Richard.:)

catland
01-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Slick!
Slick, Slick, bo Bick,
Bonana Fanna fo Fick
Fee fy mo Mick. Slick!

who's next? (and no repeats:p )

(UPDATE - AND PLEASE, WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE DON'T PLAY THE NAME GAME WITH THE NAME "LUCKIES" :eek: :eek: )

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 02:46 PM

Then he left and his replacement would ask me to help him balance the General Ledger.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm in the IT Dept....

Thanks for the shot. That'll keep me going for a while. Hope you day is getting better Richard.:)

LOL,

That's when you tell him you can't help him balance anything, you have an earache......

balance? equilibrium???

:rolleyes:

better........at a snail's pace.....

momoffuzzyfaces
01-22-2004, 03:10 PM
:D You say bonana I say banana ...

Mario is in the back eating monkey's on a stick. Is he getting sticky from all the chocolate too! He's planning to give everyone a chocolate monkey kiss soon!!!:D

slick
01-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Slick!
Slick, Slick, bo Bick,
Bonana Fanna fo Fick
Fee fy mo Mick. Slick!

:D :D Let's hear you say that fast 3 times after a couple of Richard's slushies.....

trayi52
01-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Quick get Mario a beer, do you know what chocolate does to him? He get really hyper!! He will have Richard up there and they will be swinging from the rafters!!

Or is Richard all ready up there!? ummmm...

Oh I like that song Slick! Catchy tune. We get to do the name game later, don't we??? Catland supplied all the lyrics..

Beer, I love beer!! Just love Beer! I am gonna have to sneak some to the house. Hubby don't like it when I drink beer. Ump!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Shirley!
Shirley, Shirley bo Birley Bonana fanna fo Firley
Fee fy mo Mirley, Shirley!

Ok, I never did this as a kid, but let me see if I can get this straight....

Mario!
Mario, Mario bo Bario Bonana fanna fo Fario
Fee fy mo Mario, Mario!

Hmmmm....doesn't quite seem right, what am I doing wrong?

How 'bout if I do Richard....

Richard!
Richard, Richard, bo Bichard Bonana fanna fo Fichard
Fee fy mo Michard, Richard!

Still doesn't quite have that ring to it.

Hmmmm....

Guess I'll have a nekid beer and think this over for awhile.....

Anybody ever do

Mareseatoatsandgoatseatoatsbutlittlelambseativy?

I never did that one either, but my mom did. You should have seen the look on my face the first time I heard her say that. And she was like "whaaaaattt..." :D

trayi52
01-22-2004, 03:29 PM
Mario, bario, bo bario,
Banana, fana, fo, fario,
fe, fy, mo, Mario,
Mario!!

lbaker
01-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Hey T&PMom akideledivytowouldnyou?

5 p.m. and I'm still at work. Sounds normal to most I guess but i get in about 6:45 a.m. But the Thursday print order for our journal was all screwed up and Im just finishing the distribution. I'm usually all done about 1 or 2 and can hang at Thursdays the rest of the afternoon. Good thing no one took me up on the Chinese appetizers, probably would have burnt them by not paying attention :o

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
Hey T&PMom akideledivytowouldnyou?

I knew somebody would know it! :D And I also knew there was more, but for the life of me I couldn't think of it, and this is another one that...well....how do you google this? :D

I'ts 4:30 here and I'm about ready to shut down and blow this pop stand, so I'll have another Nekid Beer if you don't mind bartender? :D

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 04:26 PM

I'ts 4:30 here and I'm about ready to shut down and blow this pop stand, so I'll have another Nekid Beer if you don't mind bartender? :D [/B]

Nekid beer?

DONE!

Beer for Tray and Mario...

such a well behaved guy on New Years!!

DONE!

Dogz
01-22-2004, 07:03 PM
Hamburger and fries, please!
Me and my fast food..:rolleyes:

luckies4me
01-22-2004, 07:05 PM

(UPDATE - AND PLEASE, WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE DON'T PLAY THE NAME GAME WITH THE NAME "LUCKIES" :eek: :eek: )

LOL, that is too funny!!! :D

trayi52
01-22-2004, 07:07 PM
Dogz, I love your new sig! Looks great!

I think I will go with a Corona with Lime this time, and give our Mario one too!!

I am very hungry, what do you suggest? What good?

Willie

Miss Meow
01-22-2004, 07:26 PM
I haven't done an Idiot of the Week for a while (too many to choose from), but here is Weird Quote of the Week.

From www.cyclingnews.com about a new doping scandal.

"...The investigation is centred on ... a veterinarian under suspicion of supplying doping substances to cyclists, and to the horse and pigeon racing world.

Belgian newspaper De Standaard reports that Museeuw and co. will have to answer questions as to why illegal products were allegedly found in their homes. Kortrijk investigating magistrate ... said that the riders are not being questioned again because "a glass of milk" was found. "

They give roids to pigeons??? Well, you learn something new every day!

And watch the glasses of milk in your house, you might end up on Crimestoppers! :eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Awfully quiet in here tonight, what is everybody frozen in?

I'll just have me another beer. Terry's gone to bed, snots are both in bed, so here I sit. Sound Stage on the TV with some good mellow folk type band playing. They're good but I tuned in late so I missed their name.

Well, I guess if everyone's tucked in trying to stay warm, I'll just stoke the fire and check out what Mario's doing. He must know it's his special day because he's been pretty good all day. :)

slick
01-22-2004, 09:38 PM
I'm here Debbie!! Are you the barperson tonight?? If so, I'll have a strong shot of my friend Jose. Those words you posted in the other thread went straight to my heart :)

captain
01-22-2004, 09:42 PM
I am here too ................ it is Friday here, so nearly "Bar o' clock" for me ...............

gini
01-22-2004, 09:45 PM
I am here too, after a very loooonnng day.

I am not going to "monkey" around.....I will go right to an
Apple Martini - good and cold.

Sorry I missed all of the fun.......but it does look kinda quiet for a Thursday.....guess everyone else is too cold, too tired, or working too much.

Slick pull up a chair by the fire that Deb just stoked and let's talk about July! The whole month off?

slick
01-22-2004, 09:54 PM
Yup, the whole month!!! You must understand that I'm a bit of a workaholic and usually bank lots of overtime during the year. Since we don't get paid for overtime, my time off is in lieu and my holiday time never gets used up. Well, HR is starting to get upset about it so I had to sit down today with my boss and we both had to figure out a plan to take 60 days off this year. If the Canadian dollar was better I'd stay for 2 weeks, rent a car and drive up and down the coast, but as it is I think it will be a week at the most.

Hi Captain, since you are a day ahead, pull up a chair and let us know what's going to happen ;) I think it's great you are going to have a BBQ on the same day. We'll have to coordinate a time when we can all toast each other.:)

captain
01-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Well, I wish it worked that way because I would tell you what stocks to buy :D

All I can tell you is that it is 3pm here .......... and the pub is calling.!!:p
It's been a long week, and I think I deserve a drink ....... or 3

Logan
01-22-2004, 10:13 PM
Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine..............

LOL!!! I think Margaritas are wonderful, especially if Jose is involved. I'll have one, please.

G.P.girl
01-22-2004, 11:03 PM
Hi guys...just stopping in to say hi, anybody wanna go to Taco Del Mar? Do they have that in the East?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-23-2004, 10:12 AM
Oops, sorry guys, guess I fell asleep in front of the fire - these chairs are just tooo durn comfortable! :D

Slick, did I understand this correctly - you have an entire month off of work!!!?!? I am soooooo jealous. But then again, it sounds like you need and deserve it. I take so much time off that sometimes my boss wonders if I even work here. ;) :rolleyes:

It's a little early yet, but I can feel already that it's going to be a margarita day for me. You guys and your Jose have me drooling already....guess I better wait until after lunch though. ;)

Corinna
01-23-2004, 10:53 AM
good Morning all. I 'm trying the kids computer today. right height but not enough room.( squashed between the fax ,tv,2gaming systems and his phone.) wish I made the money he does and had no bills. He really needs to get his own place then this room could be my sewing room. boy will I be glad when my new computer gets here!!!!!!!
I see that this thursday was a little slow. well I have to go do earrands before our next wave of snow hits to day. another 4-6 inches I WANT SPRING!!!!!!!!
see you all later.

RICHARD
01-23-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
Hamburger and fries, please!
Me and my fast food..:rolleyes:

Burger and fries...DONE!

Trany and Mario...

Corona and lime....
DONE!

MM,

Lactose intolerance disqualifies me from even making a comment.:eek:

T&P

Beer for you and more firewood!!

DONE!

Slick,

Joe Crow for you...

DONE!

Gini,

APPLE martini...DONE!

Captain and Logan..

Margarita???

DONE!

GP,

Taco del Mar???

sounds good....

momoffuzzyfaces
01-23-2004, 12:44 PM

Well, I guess if everyone's tucked in trying to stay warm, I'll just stoke the fire and check out what Mario's doing. He must know it's his special day because he's been pretty good all day. :) I think Mario enjoyed his special day very much, especially giving everyone a big sticky chocolate kiss after he smeared a dozen monkey's-on-a-stick on his face. He looked so cute, who could resist that sticky little kiss?:D

robinh
01-23-2004, 12:55 PM
As usual, I'm late. I'll take a DoTD, please. Boy everyone sure looks sleepy! Love a warm fire and comfy chair. Mind if I pull up a chair and hang out with you?

trayi52
01-23-2004, 12:58 PM
Mario has been a good boy! He hasn't tried to take the shingles off the top not even once! Must be all that chocolate, he really loves chocolate.

I think I need something very strong to drink today, I would like to pass out if at all possible! Hammers are optional!

My car is wrecked, my son wrecked it, his fault and I can't fix it.
I tried to get Geico to insure my horse this morning, and they said they didn't insure horses.:confused: I asked them if I got a wagon for her to pull if they would, they laughed at me!!:confused: :rolleyes: I was serious!

Oh well looks like I'm back on my feet again!

Richard, something strong please. Suggest something!

RICHARD
01-23-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by robinh
As usual, I'm late. I'll take a DoTD, please. Boy everyone sure looks sleepy! Love a warm fire and comfy chair. Mind if I pull up a chair and hang out with you?

Robin,

Banana Daq...

DONE!

Tray,

You don't need a drink, you need new children....

Kidding...

Joe Crow (cuervo), neat..

During my 'period of woe' I wrecked my engine up when a hose blew......I borrowed my mom's car and did the EXACT SAME THING TO HERS......A hose blew....

1400 dollars for both cars....

I feel your pain.

trayi52
01-23-2004, 01:14 PM
I do need a new son! I just don't want a baby one, preferably one old enough to take care of his mommy, and take responsibilities the way they should. I should not have been stupid enough to loan him my car!

Just wait, when he asks to borrow my horse! He will not get my horse!!

Will this help me pass out?? I really need to pass out. ;)

slick
01-23-2004, 01:20 PM
Richard, how could you possibly do the same thing to both cars.....you must drive like me!! Ouch that's a lot of money to pay out, but what's it for anyway?? As my late father used to say "it's made round to go round".

A DOTD for me please. Friday's are usually quiet around here so I might be able to visit more often today. Just keep my friend Jose within easy reach.

Sorry about your troubles Tray. "Neither a borrower nor lender be", that's my motto. Hope your son is OK and no injuries.

Hi MOFF, hi Robin. Nice to see you guys here today.

catland
01-23-2004, 01:25 PM
Hi everyone, I finally made it here. Why is the floor so sticky?

A BM sounds like a good idea right now. Is it lunch time yet?

trayi52
01-23-2004, 01:48 PM
This happened a few months ago, I have been waiting and waiting for him to fix it. But I have gave up! He is not going to fix it. He ran into the back of somebody, and that was listed as his fault. So I am out of a car. I feel so crappy today, I think I have just been sitting around feeling sorry for myself!

Sorry to be such a downer to everybody.. I think I will go back to bed and sleep for a very long time! Who knows when I wake up, cars might be free by then

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-23-2004, 01:48 PM
Hi everyone, I finally made it here. Why is the floor so sticky?

Oops, sorry 'bout that, guess I spilled my beer last night when I fell asleep in these chairs. Somehow my hand didn't know enough to keep the beer upright. :rolleyes:

I clean it up - but first Richard, I neec a margarita now! Strawberry, frozen, with salt and Slick's buddy Jose. :D

RICHARD
01-23-2004, 02:02 PM
Richard, how could you possibly do the same thing to both cars.....you must drive like me!!

A DOTD for me please.

That was the easy part of that stretch of time.

Banana Daq!

DONE!

TRAY,

I can't make you pass out, But I can keep you drinking until it happens.:eek:

Catland....

A BM for you..

T&P,

Relax, I'll clean it up.....

Margarita, Strawberry, frozen and salted.

Done!

slick
01-23-2004, 02:48 PM
What a difference a couple of hours can make. All H is breaking out over here. Please give me a double-double shot of Jose.

Retirement - 14 yrs and counting.......

RICHARD
01-23-2004, 03:24 PM
What a difference a couple of hours can make. All H is breaking out over here. Please give me a double-double shot of Jose.

Retirement - 14 yrs and counting.......

lol

Double shot....

I can retire this year.......at a way lower rate than if I keep working.......I am so dumb.

Done!

slick
01-23-2004, 03:29 PM
I know, LOL, what's wrong with us Richard??? Tell me it's gotta get better than this!!! Why do I work with such idiots and what makes me think that if I go the extra mile, it will be appreciated :rolleyes: Talk about dumb!!!! You'd think I'd learn after 18 yrs.

Thanks for the shot. Now I have to go and help out another incompetent number-cruncher :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, not all of them are bad, just the ones that work here..

RICHARD
01-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Now I have to go and help out another incompetent number-cruncher :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, not all of them are bad, just the ones that work here..

Just think about what is outside of our immediate
circle of co-workers.........

more flotsam and jetsam.......

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-23-2004, 04:15 PM
Mmmmmmm, this 'rita is absolutely perfect Richard. Just 45 minutes to go for me then I'm free, I'm free, thank God almighty I'm free at last! Well, at least for the weekend. :rolleyes:

And I can definitely relate to you two and the retirement thing.

Oop, now that's the kind of phone call I like! My boss just called and told me to quit playing games and go home. Nooooo problem! :D The only bad part about that is the reason he's letting me go early is because it's snowing and he says it's pretty bad out there. Doesn't seem to bad but I'll take his word for it. ;) :D

See you all later! :D

PS - I'll continue the retirement thought when I get home.

slick
01-23-2004, 07:06 PM
Anybody around??? Looks like I get the "privilege" of working late tonight. Any chance for another round of Jose??

G.P.girl
01-23-2004, 07:12 PM
I'm around! i want a PJ&J sandwich...you think i'd be sick of them after bringing that to school for the last week:rolleyes: meh...anybody tried the Toffee Nut Latte from Starbucks?

slick
01-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Sorry for the delay GP. Here's your sammie. Guess I'll just help myself to another round.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-23-2004, 08:00 PM
I'll have another round with you Slick. That 'rita Richard made me before was the best! I'm off to class now, but I'll be back in a bit to help you recuperate from your day that went to hell. :)

robinh
01-23-2004, 08:00 PM
I'll have another DOTD. Put the next round on my tab. I don't think I'll ever get to retire. Gotta keep them puppies in food and vet bills.

What's everybody doing this weekend. I have it off and I'm going shopping for my PT giveaway. Me - in a pet store - a dangerous combination!! Lucky I don't have a large amount of cash.

slick
01-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Hi Robin, Hi Debbie.

DOTD Done!

Pet shopping???? Yikes, I refuse to go in those stores otherwise I come out totally broke. Good luck. Come and sit by the fire. This weekend?? Well, looks like it's time to take my Christmas tree down :eek: Yes, it's been up all this time and the lights are sooo pretty and Speckles asked me to keep it up for another week, but the time as come. I want my living room back. Other than that I'll probably get some housecleaning done and some veggie shopping for the coming week. Exciting life eh??

Debbie: don't work too hard. We'll be here when you get back. There's another 'rita waiting for you but I'm afraid it won't be as tasty as Richard's.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Oh, before I leave, Robin you reminded me I was having a retirement thought before my boss told me to go home.

Terry is looking at retiring in 3 years. He'll be 60, I'll be 45. I've already started planning by taking these IT courses. I'm hoping I can find something I can do on the computer that doesn't require going to the office everyday. That way I can work from wherever we're at. It will require a big investment because we'll have to get satellite dish for high speed internet access, but it'll be worth it if I can actually make money doing something on the computer, online.

Terry signed up for this thing called Workamper News. There are all these campgrounds all over the country that'll give you a full-hook up site for free if you just work 20 hours a week for them. Most will even pay you a salary or hourly rate if you work more than 20 hours, so we've been looking into that too. I mean really, 20 hours a week is nothing! And I won't have to sit in a cave all day long like I do now. There is a campground in Malibu Beach looking for a couple to work - Terry says let's go!

So anyway, I guess what all this means, what I'm trying to say is we won't necessarily be "retiring," just changing careers. ;) We already know whatever we're going to do it's going to be in the motorhome, we just gotta figure out a way to make a little money while bombing around the country. And the beauty of it is we won't need a lot of money. So I told him if all else fails, we pull in some place and park it for a month and work at McDonalds just to put some cash in our pockets. I've got experience at McD's, so they'd hire me in an instant! He's going to deliver car parts and I'm going to deliver flowers - how bad can it be?

Ok, now I'm off to class. :D

G.P.girl
01-23-2004, 08:18 PM
i'm trying to decide what to eat for dinner.....not much choice around here....bleh:p

slick
01-23-2004, 08:24 PM
Well, I can go in the back and find something. I think there might be some nachos left over. How about I heat them up with all the fixin's:)

6:35pm here now so I'm heading home. Enjoy the nachos and I'll check in later tonight.

G.P.girl
01-23-2004, 09:11 PM
hahahahahaaaaa i found frozen pizza! it's gormet dinner for me tonight!!:D

slick
01-23-2004, 09:38 PM
Hey GP, I just got home and I get to have frozen pizza too!!!!! What shall we have to drink with it??

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-23-2004, 10:28 PM
I've heard a good bottle of two buck chuck goes well with frozen pizza....ya think? :D

Schools done for the night, all I have to do is take my weekly quiz yet, and that can wait until tomorrow. As I was doing my homework a thought struck me. I said to myself "Hey dummy, Slick works in IT, maybe she can relate to what you're doing in class." So we're working right now on User and Group ID's and permissions and all that happy cr*p. We are sort of touching on partitioning hard drives and volumes and that stuff, but I dont' quite get that - why would you do that?

Anyway, Slicks off for the weekend so I don't want to bore you with work stuff.

How 'bout another margarita. Slick, yours was yummy too! I'll definitely have another, but I think I better partake of one of those comfy chairs again. After another one of these things I don't know if I'm going to be able to stand up.

slick
01-23-2004, 10:39 PM
Hi Debbie: you know great minds think alike. When I was driving home tonight I was thinking of you and was going to offer my assistance. Yes, I understand all that permission stuff. Feel free to email me any time and I'll see what I can do. What operating system are you working on. NT?? Win2K?? WinXP? Ooops, sorry, work talk again. Email me baby :)

another 'rita for you Done! Oh BTW, it's a double :D :D

While I was waiting for you to come home I was watching TV and it showed this weird guy on Vancouver Island that was a Folk Artist. What is that you say??? Well he proudly displayed what looks like a bird house with tacks all over it. He called it a Tacks Shelter :D :D

G.P.girl
01-24-2004, 12:00 AM
i'm drinking orange jiuce with my pizza!i love it with the pizza crusts!:D what kind of pizza did you have? i had mushroom an dfour cheese:p