PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Else Have This Problem??

Edwina's Secretary
01-21-2004, 10:13 AM
Sometimes I cannot go to the last post on a Pettalk thread. I get a "cannot open this page" message. So I have to go to the start of the thread and work my way through (which can take a while on long threads!)

So I am going to shut my computer down completely and see if that fixes it. That of course is a project in itself. Slow as molasses to start back up and it usually knocks my DSL off so I will have to fool around with that as well.:mad: :mad:

So is it me, my computer or a tic on Pettalk???

(Perhaps I should hook up this new -- to me -- laptop with more power that I jjust haven't gotten to yet....Ya think????)

Off to restart...

lizbud
01-21-2004, 10:22 AM
When in doubt, reboot.:D

ramanth
01-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Well, I don't have the problem here..... I'd go with Liz's advice. :)

Dogz
01-21-2004, 11:20 AM
Make sure that your cookies weren't erased. You might have not been signed in, I don't know if you can view them if you are not signed in. But, I don't really know.:o

I'll go with Liz's advice too.:)

Barbara
01-21-2004, 11:36 AM
I never had that problem. However my home computer is much slower than my office computer. So some things can take time and time and time. Sometimes when he's especially slow -like when opening weblinks from a mail- I just stop it completely and try later.

bluekat
01-21-2004, 03:57 PM
I don't have that problem...but I do have another problem on PT. Almost every other time I try to post a reply to a thread, it keeps on telling me that I'm not signed it!:mad: Its so annoying, but I just keep on signing back in and it works again.