PDA

View Full Version : Cat of Many Colors

aki
01-21-2004, 09:19 AM
Just wanted to show you all how pretty Chuck's coat really is. If he were shaved, he's be white! He was about 2 years old in this photo. I can't get over how small he still was then! There are so many beautiful cats on this site! I think that Chuck can hang with the best!

catcrazylady
01-21-2004, 09:25 AM
OH MY!! What a BEAUTY!! I have never seen such coloration!! He is so squishy and lovable looking!! I would love to rub that belly! It is so funny to see all that white underneath but a totally black face! White tipped in black is unique in my book!
Chuck you not only can hang with the best but I think you just might be in a class all by yourself!:D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
You may have posted this before but is he a specific breed?

ramanth
01-21-2004, 09:29 AM
He's gorgeous! What an interesting color pattern. :D

catnapper
01-21-2004, 09:35 AM
I have a soft spot for fuzzy tummies! I just want to nuzzle those tummies... so soft and warm! Chuck is truly a gorgeous cat!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-21-2004, 09:55 AM
I think that's called black smoke? Or something like that. Kimlovescats has a kitty like this too, but she isn't longhaired like Chuck so the coloring isn't as obvious.

That is such a cool coloring. I've never seen it on a cat until I saw Emma(Kim's cat) and I think it is beautiful!

And I just love that big Chucky boy. Have I ever mentioned that I love the big hairy ones? ;) :D

catlover4ever
01-21-2004, 10:07 AM
I have never seen coloration like that either. Chuck sure is handsome. :)

aki
01-21-2004, 10:28 AM
My mother says that he looks like a white cat that has been playing in a coal bin. I guess that is pretty much true. His fuzzy tummy is the best when you have cold hands. He's the first thing I go for after shoveling the driveway. Thank God his fur is thick or he'd have a heart attack over my freezing hands!

bisi.cat
01-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Chuck is amazing...and his eye color matches so beautiful with his unique fur...how very handsome!!!

...and what a wonderful tummy for a bellyrub!!!

aki
01-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Kim, I got him from a Manx breeder, and she said that he had birth defects that made him unshowable and unbreedable. He's not supposed to have a tail. The horrible woman called him worthless and let me have him for free. Free or not, he's definately better off with me as far as I'm concerned. So I don't know if he's a mixture all together or not. I think he's perfect!

Felicia's Mom
01-21-2004, 10:41 AM
He coat is beautiful. My guess would be a smoke color.

K & L
01-21-2004, 11:00 AM
He's beautiful!

jazzcat
01-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Chuck is gorgeous! He looks like he is a real teddy bear.

I think that black smoke coloring is beautiful.

jenluckenbach
01-21-2004, 03:15 PM
Yes, Chuck is a black smoke. But not only that, he is GORGEOUS!!!.
That is one color I always wanted. I actually found one at a shelter once, but another person wanted to apply for her and I knew I'd certainly be able to find another cat to take home with me! :) And I did........Willow.

MORE PICTURES OF CHUCK!!!!

kimlovescats
01-21-2004, 03:21 PM
Chuck is I guess you'd say a long-haired black smoke! How gorgeous! Emma is a short-haired black smoke!

http://www.kimscats.com/January6_2004_BeautifulEmma.jpg

I look forward to seeing more pictures of your handsome boy!:)

aki
01-21-2004, 03:37 PM
Oh my! She looks just like she could be his short haired sister! I love her! My friend had adopted Chuck's biological sister from the same place at the same time that I got him, but she died from a severe upper respiratory infection soon after. Chuck had one too but thankfully recovered. She was a lot in coloring like Chuck with a little bit of brown here and there. When he's in the sun, you can see a reddish tint to the black fur on his face. Thank you for the photo of Emma. She is sooooo cute! She even has huge paws like Chuck!

Catboy123
01-21-2004, 03:55 PM
this cat is a real fighter