PDA

View Full Version : Nellie has to rant...

bisi.cat
01-21-2004, 09:14 AM
Sweet Nellie is very offended by the unacceptable rude manners of our neighbor's cat Emil...a few days ago he suddenly found out how to sneak through her cat door into the house :eek: !!!

Of course Nellie wasn't amused when I told her, gladly they didn't meet face to face, which would have been a disaster!!!
Now the catdoor in the kitchen is Nellie's exit to leave the house, while I've installed another catdoor upstairs, which will be Nellie's entrance into the house and which is pretty good hidden from all the nosy cats...now Nellie is proud owner of two catdoors...

I am thinking about attaching a doorbell and mailbox for her, too?!
What do you think?!;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p5b9e556ecfbdaf10dda7fd6c4dd8b689/f9df8cb7.jpg

Barbara
01-21-2004, 09:17 AM
Nellie doesn't look amused.

What do you think is Emil's motivation? Is he in love with Nellie or just with her foodbowl:D ;)

In the second case I could understand Nellie's mood but I must add: maybe it would be good for her:rolleyes:

BTW When did you take the picture. Nellie should be at the airport by now;)

ramanth
01-21-2004, 09:19 AM
Oh Nellie, you don't look amused at all. Poor thing. Having some stranger entering your domain. Well, I hope there will be no more of that! Congrats on the new entrance. :D

bisi.cat
01-21-2004, 09:33 AM
Nellie really hates Emil and she hisses and growls
and her fur becomes so extra fluffy when she sees him...
but he seems to not be the brightest crayon in the box, as he isn't very good in picking up other's moods...
he doesn't care for Nellie at all, just for her food!!!

Barbara, don't worry...Nellie left last night to meet Tigris, Filou, Juni and Pichu...;) ...here's the latest photo taken at night:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pbacfe663b02f14c8e9950b7d52c49e3b/f9df85f7.jpg
;) ;) ;)

catcrazylady
01-21-2004, 09:37 AM
WOA Nellie!!! Look at that face!! You are so beautiful but you have no problem with facial expressions! If Nellie looked at me like that I would give her anything she wanted. I would give her a mailbox, doorbell, welcome mat, anything!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catnapper
01-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Nelly, relax, I'm sure meowmie won't let him stay for good... you still are queen of the castle! Look what she did for you - you have TWO doors now!

Now cheer up dear and look at this as a positive experience! And don't say, "I'm positive this stinks!"

jenluckenbach
01-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Has Nellie figured out how to use the IN and the OUT doors?
(I have never trained a cat to use a door)

Kona & Oreo's mom
01-21-2004, 09:43 AM
Nellie, despite your angry face, you are still very beautiful. I think Emil is very rude, too. How can he drop by, without notice, and expect to have a meal? ;) I am glad that you do not put up with such behavior!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-21-2004, 09:49 AM
Oh Nellie, you are beautiful, and I'm sure your meowmy will put out extra food for you if that brute Emil eats all of yours.

I just love the picture of you leaving for the cruise. How adorable! :D

catlover4ever
01-21-2004, 09:58 AM
Oh Nellie, If looks could kill, Emil would be one dead kitty. :eek:

bisi.cat
01-21-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Has Nellie figured out how to use the IN and the OUT doors?
(I have never trained a cat to use a door)

It's amazing I had to show it to her only one time and she knew...cats are smart, aren't they?!

jenluckenbach
01-21-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by bisi.cat
It's amazing I had to show it to her only one time and she knew...cats are smart, aren't they?!
YES.....THAY ARE!!

Sometimes TOO smart? ;)

jazzcat
01-21-2004, 11:37 AM
Nellie, you certainly don't look like a happy camper in that pic but I have to say that is the cutest pink nose ever! Maybe Emil is just smitten by your beauty.

I do love the idea of a doorbell and mailbox, too funny!

Vio&Juni
01-22-2004, 02:19 AM
A doorbell is very welcome. Now Emil will not be able to say: I knocked, but nobody answered :)

Killearn Kitties
01-22-2004, 03:36 AM
Nellie Darling!! I know just how you feel. I think I have mentioned that intruder from across the road who comes round my garden. Well sometimes he breaks right into my house through the catflap! Imagine!

This is a picture of him kidding on that he is not interested in my red crinkle bag!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p31a50cb4b86a5f3f0dc83b0eb685ed6a/fb6825d3.jpg

And worst of all, my meowmie thinks he is handsome and she loves his pink nosie. I am outraged. Kick him out and lock the flap I say. I prefer this picture of him.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p18bb2b6afb7f9cdf6d4fa50b85fecf6d/fb6825d1.jpg

We are going to have such a lot to talk about when we meet, Nellie. That flight to Miami will pass in the flick of a tail! I can hardly wait.

See you soon.

Samantha

Kirsten
01-22-2004, 02:28 PM
Oh Nellie, Lily and I are so sorry that guy came into your house! How rude is that!!!

Once, a friend of our meowmie brought her own cat with her, into our apartment, and I noticed my little sister Lily, who was a baby at that time, was so scared...
Believe me, I've told the intruder some very "nice" things, and for the rest of the visit she was hiding behind the tv table! Hah!! I did a very good job with that girl!
You should do the same the next time that Emil shows up!

Luna ,,,^..^,,,