PDA

View Full Version : Roger and Millie

Nibbles
01-21-2004, 08:57 AM
Oh Grandma! I think it's too late for a nesting box. Just give them things to embellish the nest they built. They might not like it if you messed with them and moved thom to a box. Just be ready for the next time. Let them alone and nature will do the work. At least without a box you will have a better view if and when they hatch. Good Luck!

Logan
01-21-2004, 09:19 AM
Don't worry, the nesting box is in, and has been since last week. She has laid more eggs since settling in there. She is a very faithful "mama", for sure!!! She sits in there almost all of the time, coming out to eat and bathe, then heads right back in there. Most of the time, Roger is sitting in there with her, and all I can see is the tips of their little tailfeathers!!! :)

I'll keep you posted!!

Logan

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-21-2004, 09:31 AM
OMG!!!

How exciting to get to see your little birdie have babies!!!!!!!

Kisses for Roger and Millie:D

*LabLoverKEB*
01-21-2004, 04:26 PM
I know, this IS exciting! I can't wait to see pics of the baby birdies! My sister and I want to get another female birdy for Izzie, so he can be a daddy!

I know Izzie is a gfirly name, but when we got him, they told us that he was a girl, then a friends dad told us that 'she' was a boy!:)

Dogz
01-21-2004, 04:38 PM
W:eek:W!
How did I miss this? Congratulations to you, Logan! This is exciting!

popcornbird
01-21-2004, 04:40 PM
*Can't wait till the babies arrive* :D Logan, do you know if the eggs are fertile for sure?

Logan
01-21-2004, 10:50 PM
I don't know, Popcornbird. :o I refuse to disrupt that nest, but she is diligently sitting. It may be that they aren't, but there is definitely the possibility that they are, given the level of "activity" in the past few months, between the two of them!!! LOL!!!