PDA

View Full Version : Crime Scene Investigation-Los Angeles.

RICHARD
01-20-2004, 02:12 PM
I barely have the memory of waking up with the cat asleep next to my legs.

I do remember hearing sounds of something banging and scratching around some cardboard boxes near the computer and the cat's litter box.

Early this morning, as I made my rounds in the house I noticed a body, on it's side next to the cat box and a few feet from the cat's food bowl.

Cordoning off the area top preserve the evidence I began my investigation......

I wasn't able to proceed at the pace I would have liked because there was no hottie, like Marg Helgenberger to assist me in this case.....I was on my own.

Upon a closer look at the death scene I carefully observed the only suspect, Edward D. Katz, perched upon the desk. He was trying to look as inconspicuous as possible...But I knew his proximity to the corpse was a clue I could not overlook.

I took the dust pan and proceed to remove the victim's body.....I was a small mouse, no more than a year old, an inch and a half in length, dark gray in color, sex unknown.

His fur was relatively unruffled, his body intact,
no wounds were visible....My guess he was 'played with' to death.

As I removed the corpse from the house I again notied Mr. Katz, watching from his perch, disinterested.

As of yet, I have to file this case as unsolved.

There are no clues that connect Mr Katz with the untimely demise of Mr. Mouse.

I need Marg Helgenberger........

Or some help from PT members????

catcrazylady
01-20-2004, 02:25 PM
My vote was that it was Dad's fault for not waking up. If DAD had awakened then the mouse would still be alive and Mr. Katz would not have to endure the indignity of being the prime murder suspect. http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Barbara
01-20-2004, 02:34 PM
Everyone knows it is never the first suspect.
How about the butler (that would be you I guess) or the gardener (that dawg outside)?

RICHARD
01-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
Everyone knows it is never the first suspect.
How about the butler (that would be you I guess) or the gardener (that dawg outside)?

Barbara,

Have you ever played the game 'Clue'?

:)

If you have, you know that we still have Professor Plum and the Library to check out.:eek:

catlover4ever
01-20-2004, 02:45 PM
OMG...:eek: :D :eek: Too funny Richard. I hate to say it but almost all evidence is pointing the Edward D. Katz.

sirrahbed
01-20-2004, 03:03 PM
See? I saw RICHARD and KNEW it would be...unique. Mr. Katz was only doing his duty and protecting dad from the dreadful mousie!!

catcrazylady
01-20-2004, 03:05 PM
Are we waiting for the results of the autopsy?? The cause of death may make things a little clearer! Perhaps Mr./Ms. Mouse had a coronary at the sight of Mr. Katz!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif
BUT you disposed of the body!! You could be setting Mr. Katz up to take the fall for you!

AHHHHH the plot thickens.....

catnapper
01-20-2004, 03:22 PM
Oh isn't it obvious? It was the member of his mouse-school clique - they dared him to go into the house of a known cat and spend the night. If he made it through the night without running scared before morning, then he'd get to be top mouse.

Mr. Katz was an innocent victim too.. he was just doing as nature intened and the mouse clique knew that. you see they hated the victim and wanted to get rid of him without pointing the blame at themselves.

Amatures.:rolleyes:

Miss Meow
01-20-2004, 03:39 PM
I voted to wait for Marg, even though I don't know who she is. I just don't trust you and Eddie together ... ;)

trayi52
01-20-2004, 03:41 PM
I think you should wait for Marg, this clearly needs a professional.
Besides I think you will enjoy the investigation more, thus solving the crime quicker! Remember this needs to be done quickly so as not to disturb the evidence!

ramanth
01-20-2004, 03:41 PM
That mouse was trespassing and Mr. Katz was just protecting you! What if the mouse planned on using a trap on YOU! :eek:

Good thing Mr. Katz was there. ;) :D

kuhio98
01-20-2004, 04:06 PM
Hmmm, this may fall under the category of a "home invasion". Gangsta Mouse invaded Mr. Katz domicile intending to cause harm to Mr. Katz or his property. Mr. Katz was completely within his rights to protect said property with all the weapons at his disposal. It is unfortunate that Gangsta Mouse had to pay the ultimate price but he entered Mr. Katz home looking for trouble. Yes, Mr. Katz should have alerted the authorities before taking matters into his own "hands" but it appears his alarm system was malfunctioning or that those responsible for responding to the alarm were negligent in their duties. Since this is the American Justice System we're talking about here. I suspect that Gangsta Mouse's "homies" will win a mega-million dollar settlement against the alarm system company and its agents. See Gangsta Mouse isn't responsible for his own actions -- he was high on sugar from the marshmellows he ate. Yeppers, it's the alarm system's fault.

RICHARD
01-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
I voted to wait for Marg, even though I don't know who she is. I just don't trust you and Eddie together ... ;)

sigh..............

http://videoeta.com/person/1244

Crime Scene Investigation is a huge hit here in
the states.....it's a show based on what CSI people do at crime sites...they have about 40 minutes to solve a crime on TV....well, about 39......She is one of the stars of the program.....

LOL, I really don't need her help.
I'm just trying to her her to visit...

----------------------

Ahem, I sure hope Johnny Cochran is free this week.....I just may need his services.

Prairie Purrs
01-20-2004, 04:42 PM
If you were in Colorado, the "Make My Day" law would kick in and everybody would be off the hook.

Also, don't rule out natural causes--the mouse could have taken one look at Mr. E.D. Katz and keeled over from a heart attack. ;)

Prairie Purrs
01-20-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Ahem, I sure hope Johnny Cochran is free this week.....I just may need his services.

If the mouse ain't bit, you must acquit.

Miss Meow
01-20-2004, 05:09 PM
sigh..............

http://videoeta.com/person/1244

Crime Scene Investigation is a huge hit here in
the states.....it's a show based on what CSI people do at crime sites...they have about 40 minutes to solve a crime on TV....well, about 39......She is one of the stars of the program.....

Ah ha! I hope I look like that when I hit 45 :) We get CSI and CSI Miami, but I can't sleep after I watch crime shows so I don't watch them any more ;)

RICHARD
01-20-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Ah ha! I hope I look like that when I hit 45 :) We get CSI and CSI Miami, but I can't sleep after I watch crime shows so I don't watch them any more ;)

Silly,

sleep BEFORE....:rolleyes:

Slap me, O.K.?

-------------

CID,

That was the answer of the day!!!!!

Do you know how long I thought before I gave up???

RedHedd
01-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
BUT you disposed of the body!! You could be setting Mr. Katz up to take the fall for you!

AHHHHH the thot plickens..... Destruction of Evidence! :eek:

stacwase
01-20-2004, 06:33 PM
It's an elaborate plot to frame Mr. Katz. The mouse's murderers plotted with the dog to plant the body near where Mr. Katz was known to hang out. The only evidence you have is circumstancial.

Prairie Purrs
01-20-2004, 06:49 PM
CID,

That was the answer of the day!!!!!

Do you know how long I thought before I gave up???

Must have been that continuing legal education course I took on how to rhyme your way past the evidence. ;)

slick
01-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Am I the only one here that feels sympathy for the victim??? Sure he was in Katz house just wandering around minding his own business but that did not warrant his demise. At the very least Mr. Katz could have sat down with Mousie to find out why he was there and come to an agreement. Perhaps Mousie was hungry; Lord knows he doesn't have a Dad that feeds him. Perhaps the two knew each other and Mousie just wanted to stop in and say Hi. Could he have died in the kitchen by Col. Mustard :D :D and his body moved?? We can't speculate on these things.

I'm sorry that the body has been disposed of because an autopsy would have provided many clues to his horrendous crime. One thing I am sure of is that Katz must have witnessed the entire crime and I think a trip to the interrogation room is in order.

AmberLee
01-20-2004, 10:21 PM
Okay, I'm an avid CSI buff and I KNOW the first suspect never did it.

Hmmmm, do we know if Richard walks in his sleep? Did anyone think to test the corpse for fingerprints/pawprints?

Does Richard's Mom have a key to his house and a secret yearning to enjoy her fireplace alone, in solitude and unfuzzy?

Did anyone test the mouse corpse to see if it had an allergy, perhaps to litter? It was found next to a litter tray afterall.

Did the mouse have an accomplice, and do we know if that accomplice has an alibi for the time of the alleged crime?

Do we know what the mouse's temperment was and did anyone check to see if there was a suicide note?

Note: it's about time for a lunatic mass murderer this season. And Richard does live in LA where l.m.m.s have been known to congragate. Richard dear, do lock up TIGHT tonight just in case someone other than Marg makes a return call!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

jazzcat
01-20-2004, 10:45 PM
I tried to vote but it said I already voted and then all the sudden there were the results. I think I voted for "wait for Marg" but not sure. Maybe the mystery continues....

G.P.girl
01-20-2004, 11:03 PM
Did you consult Gregg? (from C.S.I.-las vegas) he'll test DNA and stuff like that too...I'll go spend some time delivering samples to him if you really need me to:p ...i think Mr. Katz was protecting the mousie! he chased away the killer, but then it was too late to save him:( ...you should't be so quick to point the finger! it could have been suicide...you never know..:rolleyes: :)

RICHARD
01-21-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee

Do we know what the mouse's temperment was and did anyone check to see if there was a suicide note?

Note: it's about time for a lunatic mass murderer this season. And Richard does live in LA where l.m.m.s have been known to congragate. Richard dear, do lock up TIGHT tonight just in case someone other than Marg makes a return call!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

LOLOL...
I am getting closer to writing my 'brush' with a mass murderer story.....

Well, I really didn't 'brush' with him but it was a real funny and disturbing story.